Several shot during 3rd night of Kenosha riots

clapclapclap

That your idea of a peaceful protest? Or are they under an obligation to shed the peaceful part and start pummeling people so that we can tell the good darkys from the bad ones?

Yes. If they were smearing my message, beat the fuck out of them and show them you’re serious.

Or are they too scary for the fat pudgy whites with their arms in the air being so brave?

56 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

I agree wrt her trigger discipline.   That's part of why I believe they were in fear.  Like Ive said this entire time, not how I would have handled it, but it didn't "shock" me.  You can't even attempt to get into the gates at the gated communities near me.  As in a fucking cop will meet you at the front in 30 seconds if you type in the wrong code.  Knowing a few peeps that live behind those walls, they do it to avoid things just like this.   Just because they are right in their cause, does not mean they are right where they were.  They went to incite fear into the wrong neighborhood, it's as simple as that.  Ruffle feathers, whatever you want to call it.  They went to a wealthy neighborhood, during a time of riots, and made themselves known.  The only surprise to me was nothing bad happened.

Brisket, we've shared the same website as people who fake cancer, and drop rocks from fucking bridges while molesting children.  This world pumps out more assholes than good these days.  

And, apparently, you’re one of them.

Edited by DigglerontheHoof

1 hour ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Plenty huh. Lol. Well if BLM want “psychopaths” to hear them, they need to separate and that’s pretty fucking easy but they choose not to. Why not?

I love how you say BLM like you’re talking about a group of a handful of people, and not like a movement that has people that agree and disagree with each other. “They choose not to” lol what the fuck does that even mean? Stop watching Fox News to get your information on BLM

I love how you say BLM like you’re talking about a group of a handful of people, and not like a movement that has people that agree and disagree with each other. “They choose not to” lol what the fuck does that even mean? Stop watching Fox News to get your information on BLM

You side stepped my point and played the tired “stop watching FOX” card.

If I’m standing there yelling don’t shoot at the cops, and a half a block away there’s a liquor store being looted or a furniture store that’s attempted to be burned, why can’t i leave the line and go beat them up? Or anyone else next to me? As far as I know there’s not a single vid of the BLM protestors doing this. If so do you have it?

4 hours ago, closetohumping said:

....and pointing guns at cops.

Not one person I listed was even accused of doing that. Closest I guess is Rice, the 12 year old with the toy gun, who was shot from a moving police car within seconds of the cops showing up at the park.

The larger point is all the misinformation about self defense that has emboldened these fools to think that self defense is a low bar and they can kill anyone over the most moderate provocation. It’s an extremely dangerous and foolish propaganda campaign.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Texaspython said:

The larger point is all the misinformation about self defense that has emboldened these fools to think that self defense is a low bar and they can kill anyone over the most moderate provocation. It’s an extremely dangerous and foolish propaganda campaign.

Well they are playing stupid games, I expect they’ll win stupid prizes. 

7 minutes ago, XYZ said:

Who fakes cancer?

Someone from TOS in ‘08-10 going to have to help here. Dr. Something handle iirc. 

1 hour ago, Poe It Up said:

I’m ready for the summer of love to be over. 

Latest polls show rioting is hurting their (DNC) polls.

So.......This morning media is all about Dems party against riots. Everyone from the Portland/Seattle mayors to Biden has all of a sudden done a 180 & come out against violence in the last 24 hrs.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

Well they are playing stupid games, I expect they’ll win stupid prizes. 

Someone from TOS in ‘08-10 going to have to help here. Dr. Something handle iirc. 

Drunkenstein. Dr. Drunkenstein. Not sure where he got his medical degree but he could diagnose the hell of out fake cancer. We all chipped in for a wreath and then somebody figured out who he was in real life. It was bizarre because IIRC he was actually a pretty good poster.

• Hook 'Em 2

12 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

If I’m standing there yelling don’t shoot at the cops, and a half a block away there’s a liquor store being looted or a furniture store that’s attempted to be burned, why can’t i leave the line and go beat them up? Or anyone else next to me? As far as I know there’s not a single vid of the BLM protestors doing this. If so do you have it?

I side stepped your question because I didn’t read the whole thing, and I probably won’t. There are millions and millions of BLM supporters, so to even hint at an idea like “well why don’t these BLM protestors do this” is ridiculous. I guarantee you they have. But main stream media on the right and left are all about fear mongering, so you’re only going to get the -1% of the protesters that happen to be wearing a BLM tshirt, and they are now representing the millions of supporters according to Fox News. The same can be said about cnn and how it talks about certain areas where their goal is to strike fear in the hearts of their television audience.

I side stepped your question because I didn’t read the whole thing, and I probably won’t. There are millions and millions of BLM supporters, so to even hint at an idea like “well why don’t these BLM protestors do this” is ridiculous. I guarantee you they have. But main stream media on the right and left are all about fear mongering, so you’re only going to get the -1% of the protesters that happen to be wearing a BLM tshirt, and they are now representing the millions of supporters according to Fox News. The same can be said about cnn and how it talks about certain areas where their goal is to strike fear in the hearts of their television audience.

Media sucks. Social media sucks. I agree

17 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Here's a video of an "agitator" being handed over by protesters.

Here's another:

"Be peaceful!" and similar admonitions are constant in these protests. I've heard them myself. In the videos of violence you see people in the periphery screaming at violent ones to stop. It's happening all the time.

Be honest.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Are you really suggesting that assaulting people is the best way to prove that one is protesting peacefully?  That seems contradictory.

19 minutes ago, Texaspython said:

Unless you wear a badge

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

It is happening.  And while I think it’s fucking vile for the bad actors, I don’t expect the folks there to protest peacefully to forcefully stop them.  Guide the police there and film, do what you can.  The peaceful protesters aren’t law enforcement. And it sucks that it hurts their cause. 

• Hook 'Em 3

Here's a video of an "agitator" being handed over by protesters.
Here's another:
"Be peaceful!" and similar admonitions are constant in these protests. I've heard them myself. In the videos of violence you see people in the periphery screaming at violent ones to stop. It's happening all the time.
Be honest.

Good. Needs to happen a lot more and be given way more airtime. I guarantee olds like the mckloskeys don’t scour twitter for this shit

Are you really suggesting that assaulting people is the best way to prove that one is protesting peacefully?  That seems contradictory.

I wouldn’t call looters, arsonists and rioters people. But yea. They’re scum and deserve to shit beat out of them.

Unless $500,000,000 in damages in Minneapolis isn’t that much money to you.

Just now, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Good. Needs to happen a lot more and be given way more airtime. I guarantee olds like the mckloskeys don’t scour twitter for this shit

It's not about "scouring" anything, it's about how people like the McCloskeys (and probably you) have social media and news and internet bubbles that feed them shit that feeds their biases and would never give "airtime" to protesters doing what you say they should be doing. They spend their days adding to their mental derangement by hate-reading the Internet.

This is my entire point.

• Hook 'Em 2

24 minutes ago, BabaYaga said:

Latest polls show rioting is hurting their (DNC) polls.

So.......This morning media is all about Dems party against riots. Everyone from the Portland/Seattle mayors to Biden has all of a sudden done a 180 & come out against violence in the last 24 hrs.

fake it till ya make it...

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, bad_teammate said:

ocial media and news and internet bubbles that feed them shit that feeds their biases and would never give "airtime" to protesters doing what you say they should be doing. They spend their days adding to their mental derangement by hate-reading the Internet.

From one of the biggest CR trolls on the site

L

Fucking 

L

• Hook 'Em 3

3 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

I wouldn’t call looters, arsonists and rioters people. But yea. They’re scum and deserve to shit beat out of them.

can't Minnesota just BRRRRRTTTT some Minnesota bucks?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

I guaran-fucking-tee it happens a lot more than you think, but why would anyone report that. Why would they report something that goes entirely against their narrative? Where are the clicks with that story? 

6 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

So let’s say, hypothetically, you get into a physical altercation with one of these people. Now what lol? Just get your fucking ass beat by all the people around that are doing the same thing? Or should I just say fuck it and do what 17 year old did and join a militia to help take back our city lol? Hypothetically all of what you said sounds good. But there’s no logical way to execute it. That’s my opinion, at least.

2 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

I have no problem with looters, arsonists, and rioters being prosecuted to the very fullest extent of the law.  Suggesting that peaceful protesters become an angry mob to stop them is contradictory, and would only lead to more violence.  Maybe that's what you want.  I don't. 

We are where we are right now because a significant portion of our population does not see looters, arsonists, rioters, and others as people, so cops feel justified in murdering them, and others feel that the cops'actions, even though extraconstitutional and illegal, are warranted and represent their beliefs.

16 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

It is happening.  And while I think it’s fucking vile for the bad actors, I don’t expect the folks there to protest peacefully to forcefully stop them.  Guide the police there and film, do what you can.  The peaceful protesters aren’t law enforcement. And it sucks that it hurts their cause. 

Yeah peaceful protestors are...peaceful.  If they were willing to be violent, they’d already be doing violent things. 

• Hook 'Em 1

It's not about "scouring" anything, it's about how people like the McCloskeys (and probably you) have social media and news and internet bubbles that feed them shit that feeds their biases and would never give "airtime" to protesters doing what you say they should be doing. They spend their days adding to their mental derangement by hate-reading the Internet.
This is my entire point.

No actually live TV with burning businesses, people climbing through broken glass with free clothes, booze or cell phones are enough for me. I dont need internet bubbles to draw that conclusion.

If the movement contained of people like Killer Mike, we’d have no idea who the mckloskeys are. But now they’re defamed by keyboard justice warriors who probably live no where near St. Louis because it’s the easiest way to pat themselves on the back and tell themselves good job.
  • Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

No actually live TV with burning businesses, people climbing through broken glass with free clothes, booze or cell phones are enough for me. I dont need internet bubbles to draw that conclusion.

Live TV is part of the fear bubble, bud. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

If the movement contained of people like Killer Mike, we’d have no idea who the mckloskeys are. But now they’re defamed by keyboard justice warriors who probably live no where near St. Louis because it’s the easiest way to pat themselves on the back and tell themselves good job.

Self-congratulating is severe mental illness.  It’s very contagious in the Cloak Room!

1 hour ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

omg GTFO with this bs... there have been many videos of protesters trying to stop violent acts and looters. i've seen video of black protesters confronting white girls vandalizing storefronts trying to get them to stop. there's video of protestors catching a looter and turning him over to police.

hell, one of the very first videos from Minneapolis, your own fucking state, was the umbrella boogaloo boy or whatever the fuck they're called busting the Autozone windows and being pursued by protesters trying to stop him. those are just the ones i remember in detail off the top of my head.

if you haven't seen 'a single vid' of that behavior, wtf have you been looking at all summer??

oh. nevermind. 

ETA i see b_t beat me to the point. well great, now y'all have made me posrep b_t, thanks a lot assholes 😝

Edited by mchookem
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, mchookem said:

omg GTFO with this bs... there have been many videos of protesters trying to stop violent acts and looters. i've seen video of black protesters confronting white girls vandalizing storefronts trying to get them to stop. there's video of protestors catching a looter and turning him over to police.

hell, one of the very first videos from Minneapolis, your own fucking state, was the umbrella boogaloo boy or whatever the fuck they're called busting the Autozone windows and being pursued by protesters trying to stop him. those are just the ones i remember in detail off the top of my head.

if you haven't seen 'a single vid' of that behavior, wtf have you been looking at all summer??

oh. nevermind. 

ETA i see b_t beat me to the point. well great, now y'all have made me posrep b_t, thanks a lot assholes 😝

why does it matter that "black" protesters are confronting "white" girls vandalizing storefronts....

14 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Oh did FOX angle the cameras to show the fire when they should’ve face the other way, bud?

I said "Live TV", not FOX. Cable news, especially, is in the business of selling controversy and drama and fear and violence for advertising revenue. Media will ignore peaceful protests featuring tens of thousands of people in favor of even a tiny amount of violence. If you were to step back from the emotional ledge you'd see that as a fairly uncontroversial statement.

The purpose of mass media is not to accurately tell the nation's story, it's to highlight what it thinks its audience wants to see. And the people want to see drama. They want "bodies in trees" weather coverage and riots.

garbage-fire.jpg

• Like 1

oh. nevermind. 

Uh yea they let the umbrella guy walk away. Without even trying to find out who it was. He’s obviously a fuckin agitator who was there to stain the message. They let the Chicago white emo girls walk.

My state was able to identify a handful of people who started fires. And the majority were from Minneapolis suburbs. Maybe BLM needs a hard reset if they’re able to let whites derail things effortlessly.

Just now, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Maybe BLM needs a hard reset if they’re able to let whites derail things effortlessly.

Weird how me showing you evidence of how you were wrong did nothing to change your outlook and viewpoint.

It's almost like you didn't arrive where you are based on reason and evidence!

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

Weird how me showing you evidence of how you were wrong did nothing to change your outlook and viewpoint.

It's almost like you didn't arrive where you are based on reason and evidence!

he destroys people with LOGIC and REASON, not reason and evidence. Doi.

• Like 1