Several shot during 3rd night of Kenosha riots

clapclapclap

3 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Uh yea they let the umbrella guy walk away. Without even trying to find out who it was. He’s obviously a fuckin agitator who was there to stain the message. They let the Chicago white emo girls walk.

My state was able to identify a handful of people who started fires. And the majority were from Minneapolis suburbs. Maybe BLM needs a hard reset if they’re able to let whites derail things effortlessly.

So, your position is that BLM should not be able to protest and cannot have a valid message because OTHER people cause problems? How does that make sense to you? Are you responsible for Timothy McVeigh? Are you responsible for the guy that ran over protesters in Charlotte? Why didn't you stop them? Maybe we shouldn't allow you to express an opinion because OTHER people did bad things. 

5 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Uh yea they let the umbrella guy walk away. Without even trying to find out who it was. He’s obviously a fuckin agitator who was there to stain the message. They let the Chicago white emo girls walk.

My state was able to identify a handful of people who started fires. And the majority were from Minneapolis suburbs. Maybe BLM needs a hard reset if they’re able to let whites derail things effortlessly.

Do you want them to be violent or do you want them to be peaceful?

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

I said "Live TV", not FOX. Cable news, especially, is in the business of selling controversy and drama and fear and violence for advertising revenue. Media will ignore peaceful protests featuring tens of thousands of people in favor of even a tiny amount of violence. If you were to step back from the emotional ledge you'd see that as a fairly uncontroversial statement.

The purpose of mass media is not to accurately tell the nation's story, it's to highlight what it thinks its audience wants to see. And the people want to see drama. They want "bodies in trees" weather coverage and riots.

garbage-fire.jpg

that is a funny as hell pic

msnbc and cnn and even fox didn't ignore peaceful protests at all.  in fact they completely ignored(even Fox)riots in portland and elsewhere(portland was the worst for sure) for about a month after the initial first week following floyd.  there was rioting going on in multiple cities during that time but they chose to ignore it and talk only about peaceful protests.  twitterverse started showing the portalnd stuff and the media couldn't ignore it.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

msnbc and cnn and even fox didn't ignore peaceful protests at all.  in fact they completely ignored(even Fox)riots in portland and elsewhere(portland was the worst for sure) for about a month after the initial first week following floyd.  there was rioting going on in multiple cities during that time but they chose to ignore it and talk only about peaceful protests.  twitterverse started showing the portalnd stuff and the media couldn't ignore it.

In the initial week following Floyd, there were peaceful protests involving millions of people all over the entire world and maybe two or three cities with looting and vandalism involving a few hundred total perpetrators across 6-7 total city blocks.

Peaceful marches involving tens of thousands continued for well over a month completely ignored while national media was obsessed with the fucking fence in Portland.

that is a funny as hell pic

exactly...unlike in the past where peaceful protestors WANTED a media presence there to show the cause and broadcast the message.  Here we see the "protestors" assault the media and people trying to video their crimes....hmmmmm

Next time your white ass gets pulled over do exactly what that guy did.  Fight with cops.  And then start reaching into your car.   And let us know how that works for you.  

The currently-available Jacob Blake video shows a man shot in front of his children after he ignored instructions from 2 policemen who had guns drawn, walked around his car refusing to comply, and reached in as the cops were trying to pull him away from the open door. More evidence could swing this either way, but if you condemn the cops based on this video, I don’t know what to say.  

And I’m someone who will absolutely shit on cops when warranted.  
Every other weekend some drunken white frat guy resists orders by police on 6th street. Yet I am having a hard time finding all the shootings on the internet.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, bad_teammate said:

In the initial week following Floyd, there were peaceful protests involving millions of people all over the entire world and maybe two or three cities with looting and vandalism involving a few hundred total perpetrators across 6-7 total city blocks.

Peaceful marches involving tens of thousands continued for well over a month completely ignored while national media was obsessed with the fucking fence in Portland.

the portland stuff wasn't reported on(unless you count twitter) until way later.  they focused on Chaz and protests the week after Floyd for about a month.

30 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

I said "Live TV", not FOX. Cable news, especially, is in the business of selling controversy and drama and fear and violence for advertising revenue. Media will ignore peaceful protests featuring tens of thousands of people in favor of even a tiny amount of violence. If you were to step back from the emotional ledge you'd see that as a fairly uncontroversial statement.

The purpose of mass media is not to accurately tell the nation's story, it's to highlight what it thinks its audience wants to see. And the people want to see drama. They want "bodies in trees" weather coverage and riots.

garbage-fire.jpg

hey look, it's your mother giving birth to you

1 minute ago, Thatguy said:

Every other weekend some drunken white frat guy resists orders by police on 6th street. Yet I am having a hard time finding all the shootings on the internet.

you have data on that?  I saw people get arrested on 6th street usually for fighting or generaly drunkeness but when the cops show up they almost always went down peacefully, this was years ago.  there is a white guy or 2 killed by cops every day.  where are the videos?

10 minutes ago, ChickenSandwich said:

exactly...unlike in the past where peaceful protestors WANTED a media presence there to show the cause and broadcast the message.  Here we see the "protestors" assault the media and people trying to video their crimes....hmmmmm

that's an interesting take. i saw probably a dozen videos of law enforcement assaulting credentialed media. 

Edited by mchookem

well well well

The two men who were killed were Joseph Rosenbaum, 36, of Kenosha, and Anthony Huber, 26, of Silver Lake, about 15 miles west of the city. The wounded person, Gaige Grosskreutz, 26, of West Allis, about 30 miles northwest of Kenosha, was expected to survive, police said. 

Videos from Tuesday night's protests had already shown a gunman, later identified as Rittenhouse, being tailed by protesters as he ran down a street. The videos show the gunman stumbling and falling before firing three of four shots hitting at least two people. Huber was later identified as the man killed in this incident.  

Now a new earlier clip appears to shed light on how the ordeal unfolded after a first victim was shot in the head outside a nearby auto garage. That man, now named as father-of-one Rosenbaum, is pictured on the ground while the gunman stands nearby. 

The video show the gunman running away in the moments after the gunshots rang out. He could be heard saying: 'I've just killed somebody.' It is then the second and third shootings, seen in the initial video shared widely Wednesday, are thought to have happened after protesters chased the gunman.  

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8670717/Disturbing-new-footage-shows-gunman-17-shooting-dead-victim-Kenosha.html

they were chasing him because he had already killed someone. there goes any self-defense.

• Hook 'Em 1

In total agreement. Do black parents have to constantly reinforce this?  Yes. Life’s not fair. Are there too many black parents that seemingly don’t preach this?  It appears that way. 
I’m privileged and white. My parents sat me down when I was a teenager and told me all of the things Shaq says. Didn’t really have to reinforce it because again, life is not fair. I have beat this into my kids at much younger ages (12, 10, and 8) and they’re more privileged than I was. Because this country is a powder keg. This will have a terrible impact on police going forward. It will get worse before it gets better. I pray they stay totally out of the fray of protests, where nothing gets solved and only bad things happen. 
I am about 300 posts in and trying to catch up. This post caught my eye, because this poster's take not only fails to explain the John Crawfords and Tamir Rice's of the world. This poster also doesn't seem to understand that what he is seeing is how young Black Millennials are beginning to respond to police. What he doesn't remember as that the generations before this one were as respectful as can be to LE and still met the same fate. Go back even further and you can pull video of peaceful Blacks being attacked by dogs lets loose on them and beaten by police. Before then Blacks were being hung for cat calling or even looking at a white woman. What we are saying is it's always been this way, and the actions of the police have always been explained away as justified because black people are unruly.

4 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

well well well

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8670717/Disturbing-new-footage-shows-gunman-17-shooting-dead-victim-Kenosha.html

they were chasing him because he had already killed someone. there goes any self-defense.

The first guy shot was the 5'3 guy chasing him with a molotov cocktail correct?  Then skateboard guy and felon with a gun guy were the ones chasing him correct? 

Edited by ChickenSandwich

Just now, ChickenSandwich said:

The first guy shot was the 5'3 guy chasing him with a moltov cocktail correct?  Then skateboard guy and felon with a gun guy were the ones chasing him correct? 

Can I get a source on the molotov cocktail claim? From the pictures I've seen it looks like a plastic bag on the ground to me.

4 minutes ago, Captainant said:

Can I get a source on the molotov cocktail claim? From the pictures I've seen it looks like a plastic bag on the ground to me.

You don't make your Molotov cocktails out of plastic grocery bags?

What's next, in a natural disaster, you probably don't stock up on trashcans full of gasoline, do you?

7 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

well well well

It kills that bullshit narrative about all the bussed in rioters from MKE/ORD!

Turns out the three shot were in/close to their own hood.

Rittenhouse had to drive the farthest and ran a gun across state lines. Your ‘outside agitator’ is the incel who would’ve shot up a school in more ‘normal’ times. Every single action he took on Wisconsin soil was in the furtherance of a crime.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, ChickenSandwich said:

The first guy shot was the 5'3 guy chasing him with a molotov cocktail correct?  Then skateboard guy and felon with a gun guy were the ones chasing him correct? 

You are dumb ass fake news. Scared of plastic bags and your own shadow bc it’s too dark looking 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

4 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Kid came of out of some teen cadet police program for future law enforcement. WTF are the programs teaching kids that they feel they can take the law into their own hands? Is he a one off bad apple, or is this the tone of these programs? 

spacer.png

spacer.png

WTF are the programs teaching kids that they feel they can take the law into their own hands?

You should have seen his war face.

• Hook 'Em 1

15 minutes ago, Captainant said:

video posted here

https://www.facebook.com/aftertheaction/videos/234028697943119/

I don't think the first guy who got shot threw a flaming brick or plastic bag

3:15 into the video

50275267278_87113236a0_b.jpg

Edited by ChickenSandwich

1 minute ago, ChickenSandwich said:

video posted here

Yeah, I'm not seeing anything remotely close to a molotov cocktail in that video. They tend to be pretty bright and flame-y, and stick out at night. Why keep repeating that at best unsubstantiated rumor, and at worse outright lies?

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, Captainant said:

Yeah, I'm not seeing anything remotely close to a molotov cocktail in that video. They tend to be pretty bright and flame-y, and stick out at night. Why keep repeating that at best unsubstantiated rumor, and at worse outright lies?

the victim is clearly holding some kind of plastic bag in the lead up to the shooting, and he is fucking pissed because he felt that the guy pointed a gun at him. that's why the shooter's fellow larpers keep pulling him back, trying to de-escalate the situation (to their credit). i don't know what's in the bag, but it doesn't look like a molotov cocktail to me.

1 minute ago, Captainant said:

a grainy upload of a screenshot of a FB video screencap recording. Where in the hell is the fire in this big beautiful jpeg?

he's referring to the plastic bag in the air. it's not a molotov, nor does it act as though fire would when it hits the ground. i'm not sure why he so badly needs this kid to be acting in self defense. it's not that much different than the guy here in austin who got all dressed up with his ak-47 to go protest. you bring a gun to an already volatile situation, you are looking for trouble. more often than not, the trouble finds you.

• Hook 'Em 2

14 minutes ago, Captainant said:

you know the answer

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, hayden_horn said:

he's referring to the plastic bag in the air. it's not a molotov, nor does it act as though fire would when it hits the ground. i'm not sure why he so badly needs this kid to be acting in self defense. it's not that much different than the guy here in austin who got all dressed up with his ak-47 to go protest. you bring a gun to an already volatile situation, you are looking for trouble. more often than not, the trouble finds you.

this, on the "trouble gonna find you."  except AK guy in this case is alive.  self defense will be up to the courts.  

1 minute ago, hayden_horn said:

From one of the articles, he was looking for trouble, and he found it.

In one video recorded in Kenosha before the shootings and posted on social media, a teen who identifies himself as "Kyle" explained that he went to the center of the city on Tuesday evening with the intention of assisting police in dealing with rioters.

He was full-tilt into his police fetish/fantasy.

A much clearer video that was buried back in this thread

CLEARLY an empty plastic bag. The whole moltov thing has been ridiculous from the get go. This was a scared pussy little kid that illegally brought a loaded gun to something he was not at all ready for and it cost two people their lives, at best. At worst this was opportunistic premeditated MURDER.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=ss-G-FX3Nys&bpctr=1598478925

• Hook 'Em 2

Admitting on camera, that he is going to defend property with lethal options only, would seem to be a mistake for self defense arguments.

Even if he ends up getting off the murder charge, hopefully he convicted of something that prevents him from becoming a cop. One can only imagine what damage he could do with a 30 year career. 

• Hook 'Em 2

22 minutes ago, Captainant said:

From what I understand there also tends to be a lot of fire when they land which is not present.

1 minute ago, cam4mav said:

A much clearer video that was buried back in this thread

CLEARLY an empty plastic bag. The whole moltov thing has been ridiculous from the get go. This was a scared pussy little kid that illegally brought a loaded gun to something he was not at all ready for and it cost two people their lives, at best. At worst this was opportunistic premeditated MURDER.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=ss-G-FX3Nys&bpctr=1598478925

How unsurprising that some of our more gullible DT posters such as @ChickenSandwich and @dcar00 bought into this misinformation that fits their chosen narrative.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3

24 minutes ago, ChickenSandwich said:

video posted here

3:15 into the video

50275267278_87113236a0_b.jpg

9 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

well now you are just being obtuse...

Not a Molotov cocktail, see below:

5 minutes ago, elguapo said:

Once again, there was no molotov cocktail. This is misinformation being spread by alt right social media accounts.

Hey, look who called it:

22 hours ago, Dahobbs said:

Yes, it is. Hint: Molotov cocktails don't flutter in the wind. It is a bag that catches the light just right (combined with the crappy video or maybe some light editing given the account that is from).  A better quality and longer video is posted on the previous page. It is very clearly NOT a Molotov Cocktail.  

Here is a better quality video. Just click play and everything happens in a few seconds. It is clearly not a Molotov cocktail. I suspect @dcar00 and @ChickenSandwich will be incapable of admitting that they fell for bullshit intended to rile them up. 

• Hook 'Em 2

5 minutes ago, Dahobbs said:

Hey, look who called it:

Here is a better quality video. Just click play and everything happens in a few seconds. It is clearly not a Molotov cocktail. I suspect @dcar00 and @ChickenSandwich will be incapable of admitting that they fell for bullshit intended to rile them up. 

nope, fell for it, guilty

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, VABuckeye said:

From what I understand there also tends to be a lot of fire when they land which is not present.

So you won't believe that there wasn't a molotov there because I can't disprove a molotov was there? Or are you just defending the conspiracy theory because it's fun to shitpost?

If it's the latter, surly on brother. If it's the former, you should dial back your intake of "alternative facts"

6 minutes ago, Dahobbs said:

Hey, look who called it:

this didn't rile me up.  to be honest I don't really much care about the dumbass kid playing rambo. I saw the first video yesterday showing the item/bag on fire(I can't find it now). knew it wasn't a molotov cocktail and never said it was(but you do you dahobbs) because it just landed softly and was still on fire.   I just assumed it was some random item on fire.  saw the screenshot which showed the item on fire.  both were manipulated.

9 minutes ago, ChickenSandwich said:

nope, fell for it, guilty

Good on you, I apologize for saying you wouldn't own up. My bad. 

this didn't rile me up.  to be honest I don't really much care about the dumbass kid playing rambo. I saw the first video yesterday showing the item/bag on fire(I can't find it now). knew it wasn't a molotov cocktail and never said it was(but you do you dahobbs) because it just landed softly and was still on fire.   I just assumed it was some random item on fire.  saw the screenshot which showed the item on fire.  both were manipulated.

Weak sauce my friend. You said another poster was being obtuse for challenging the existence of a Molotov cocktail, but obviously you didn't mean to suggest that there actually was one. 🙄

1 minute ago, G650 said:

So the thread has devolved to a molotov cocktail argument? Cool, cool...

Well it's key to their self defense argument to justify a right-wing radicalized 17 year old carrying an AR into a protest and shooting multiple protesters. 

but there were protesters walking on the street... and they probably didn't have a permit... So they probably felt the protesters had it coming anyways.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1