Melania Trump -- Not a Fan of Christmas

Patrick Bateman

On 1/20/2021 at 2:30 PM, Bama Chick said:

During the plane ride from DC to Florida she transformed from Holly Golightly into Dorothy Zbornak.
299d9e4533363b7915684ff2a07b6a3d.jpg

23d0b3aa411d5297dd832592db48449d.jpg

“She left Washington D.C. wearing a somber black outfit and then she arrived in Florida dressed like she was on her way to fuck Jimi Hendrix.”  - Bill Maher

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

GAAGGHH!! Even a die hard Gator fan thinks that combo of orange and blue....

giphy.gif

Those colors are more UVA or Auburn than Gator (navy not royal).

Anyway I think the person wearing that outfit is coloring your impression of it. She makes it hideous.

I actually liked it. (Im a sucker for orange and blue as a UF and UVA alumn). As horrible a person as she is, she has had some pretty good looking outfits (inauguration 2016, eg)

2 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

It’s hideous.

It’s Gucci.

It’s got a $4,700 price tag.

went xmas shopping at the galleria before xmas. all the stores were limited capacity / no looky lous. the only store that had a line was gucci, easily 20 people

#csb

• 3 weeks later...

I already saw "From the Orifice of Melania" in the original Slovenian.  You Americans with your fucking subtitles, so lazy. 

Oh, from the office.  Okay, got it.  Yeah, no.  Haven't seen that yet.

yeah, she's got a tough gameclock to manage.  His team is telling her the longer she stays during these next few challenging years, the more money she'll get on the back-end particularly if a minor-Barron- is kept out of the limelight until he's of age.  However, she also knows there's a good chance Donald's paper wealth will be eviscerated and he'll have nothing to settle her out with but some illiquid assets and promissory notes.  Plus a divorce decree could make more of his financial picture more public, which he doesn't want. 

He could get into her serious legal (civil and financial) in the next few years which would really compromise her ability to cash out, walk, and take care of her and Barron.  His base won't care because they don't even see their own children and have never once found it odd that Trump is never seen with his own grandkids.  So they threaten that she must stick around, but every month she does...his finances either become more of a question mark and/or...could be seized by either creditors or the government.  She may also be implicated, without her knowledge, in some of the grifting that's been going on for lo these many years.  She'd make a perfect 'Fall Guy' for this in some ways.  

Melania is in a really tough spot and I don't envy her.  She can't just walk away like most think she will.  I think she's going along to get along for the rest of 2021.  And let's be adults here, there's a chance she meets an accidental death in the next couple of years to make Donald more sympathetic to the public again (and because dead Slovenians don't talk---isn't that the old saying?).  

7 minutes ago, DonkeyCigars said:

Hard to imagine someone making a meme account and mimicing BIPOC or other immigrants and not be shut down as racist.

I don't know if anyone ever discovered who is behind that account. I guess you could flag it and Twitter will review it. They seem to take that a little more earnestly these days.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Always the victim. Always.

Discrimination, racism and immigrant-shaming is conditional to you. I think it should be an unconditional. That said, I could not care less about Melania's personal feelings about this and I would imagine she doesn't care about this either.

Just now, washparkhorn said:

Melania white knighting must be a thing at the moment.

Is that the defense for racism, cyber-bullying, and immigrant-shaming? "Look at you, speaking up for the person being harassed for things outside of their control, like how they speak or look! Must be a thing of the moment ahahah!"

• Fuck You 1
  • Rage+1 1

1 hour ago, DonkeyCigars said:

Discrimination, racism and immigrant-shaming is conditional to you. I think it should be an unconditional. That said, I could not care less about Melania's personal feelings about this and I would imagine she doesn't care about this either.

Context is lost on the intellectual uncurious like yourself.  Debate with you is therefore pointless. you carry on with your perceived victim hood.  Maybe it will get you on Fox News for a decent fee.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'm more offended that Rogue
Melania is stale, boring and not funny.
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Apparently she's been bitter and chilly toward Donald over the last few weeks because the whole insurrection thing tarnished her brand. She also hates Jill Biden for being wonderful.

https://www.businessinsider.com/melania-trump-bitter-and-chilly-toward-her-husband-cnn-2021-2

She also hates Ivanka, and vice versa, because the two compete for Donald’s affection, and for power within the political family. (Not the business family where Ivanka clearly dominates.)

When Donald dies, Ivanka, Don Jr., and Eric will never speak to Melania again except through their lawyers trying to cut her out of as much of daddy’s estate as they can.

• Hook 'Em 1

34 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

She also hates Ivanka, and vice versa, because the two compete for Donald’s affection, and for power within the political family. (Not the business family where Ivanka clearly dominates.)

When Donald dies, Ivanka, Don Jr., and Eric will never speak to Melania again except through their lawyers trying to cut her out of as much of daddy’s estate as they can.

It will probably be Melania, Don. Jr., and Eric banding together to fight Ivanka, to whom Trump willed his entire estate. They will hire lawyers who will never get paid and then find out that Trump's entire estate is a set of charity golf clubs that were donated by some corporation in 1997 and somehow got overlooked in the back of a custodian's closet in Trump Tower. 

• Hook 'Em 2

22 hours ago, DonkeyCigars said:

Hard to imagine someone making a meme account and mimicing BIPOC or other immigrants and not be shut down as racist.

Guy 1: "Hey, we're having a party at my place next Saturday.  Got lots of girls coming!"

Guy 2: "Is your friend Donkey Cigars going to be there?

Guy 1:"Yeah, is that a problem?'

Guy 2: "Uh, you know, I think I'm busy."

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1