Melania Trump -- Not a Fan of Christmas

Patrick Bateman

Oh lordie, can you even imagine the Christmas Soldiers reaction if a D First Lady said that.  HOLY SHIT.  Hannity would  be covering it like it was 9/11.   OReilly wouldve straight up stroked out.  The DT mouth breathers  would crash the surly servers.  

5a37f4cae739e.image.jpg?crop=396,396,140

• Hook 'Em 5

3 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

honestly,  i can't judge her too harshly for bitching to a friend, probably after a couple cocktails, about christmas decorations after feeling frustrated that whoever wouldn't run her story...ah fuck it. but it all seems in bad faith. 

I'm MIA but Christian. I can't stand Christmas, I'd agree about putting up decorations.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

I bitch about putting up Christmas decorations every year.
Which means I might make a good Russian hoer in my next life.

You bitch about putting them up. She is bitching about someone else putting them up at her direction.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

She was being honest. Truth be told, I've never thought she was refined or genteel in her mannerisms (I have no idea if she wanted to be) but I'll take honesty over Ivanka's chilling disdain. Christmas decorations are not, to the best of my knowledge, a national security risk nor are they Goya Christmas decorations sponsored by Goya. Would I like her to be more like Mrs. Obama or Laura Bush? Yes, but I didn't elect her so it is what it is.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Biff Tannen said:

The weird Bible holding after tear gassing American citizens may not be beaten for me. 

About two months into the job when dotard shoved the Prime Minister of some unknown country out of the way so he could be front and center at the photo op.

• Like 1

She's Eastern Orthodox you fucking animals!  They celebrate the major Christian holidays 1-2 weeks after we do.  She has a legit point, who the fuck wants to put up all those decorations and then have to schlep them down 2 weeks after everybody else does?  It's embarrassing.  My spouse gives me shit for not getting the stuff down by January 2nd.  Imagine the beatings she gets from Donald trying to save face with the Evangelicals with he shit still hanging proper around MLK day.  We're trying to run a society! 

This may sound superficial, but I cannot get over how poorly she speaks English after having lived in the US for 25 years. And, I want to be clear, this is NOT a criticism over her accent. Having learned a foreign language and living in another country, I'll admit those are hard. But, in a single solitary year, I spoke that language better than she is capable of in a period that's 25x than I had.

The atrocious thing is the fact that she hasn't bothered to learn the grammar or even how to conjugate our irregular verbs. In that recording, she said "teached" at least twice. That's not some obscure word you only come across every now or so where that kind of mistake is forgivable.

This is a woman who has lived in the US for a quarter century with every advantage you can think of for hiring private tutors and certainly all the time in the world to practice the language. She just doesn't give a shit, which tells me everything I need to know about her character.

This is not a matter of "speak English!" you're in America kind of thing related to folks who have limited resources at their disposal or live their lives predominantly in an immigrant community. This is about not giving a fuck. "I really don't care. Do u?" It's a matter of effort and care, but she apparently believes she's above it all.

And again, yes, this is a tangential rant to her cruel comments, but I feel entirely justified in this criticism based on my own experience of putting forward a good faith effort while living in another country where I wasn't even seeking citizenship.

• Like 2

Is your current wife saying that she basically doesn't care about Christmas or about children being separated from their parents, all while you are trying not to be utterly embarrassed in a national presidential election?

Try distracting everyone by announcing you are COVID-19-positive!  

7 hours ago, Gatorubet said:

And fuck those complaining about kids in cages? “Give me a fucking break” amirite

Why didn't you answer this to him either since I'm talking to Hayden about it? Why didn't he discuss about the kids in cages? 

8 hours ago, hayden_horn said:

honestly,  i can't judge her too harshly for bitching to a friend, probably after a couple cocktails, about christmas decorations after feeling frustrated that whoever wouldn't run her story...ah fuck it. but it all seems in bad faith.