Melania Trump -- Not a Fan of Christmas

Patrick Bateman

On 2/13/2021 at 7:03 PM, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

It will probably be Melania, Don. Jr., and Eric banding together to fight Ivanka, to whom Trump willed his entire estate. They will hire lawyers who will never get paid and then find out that Trump's entire estate is a set of charity golf clubs that were donated by some corporation in 1997 and somehow got overlooked in the back of a custodian's closet in Trump Tower. 

JFK's clubs - donated by J. Peterman?

https://www.golfdigest.com/story/seinfeld-star-john-ohurley-the-real-j-peterman-to-auction-off-real-john-f-kennedy-golf-club

Edited by Longhorn Fever
Added link
  • Hook 'Em 1

21 hours ago, UpperWestside said:

My high school mascot was a badger. People always laughed about that because they did not realize how wild they are. I have been around a few and they are just savage in how quick they can destroy what is around them when their threat meter kicks in.

One of the two best mascots in college sports.

Due is simmering about something.  Maybe an abscessed left molar.

• 2 years later...

Former First Cunt Melania is the *only* one to not wear black to Rosalynn Carter's funeral.

https://www.the-sun.com/news/9735289/

FORMER First Lady Melania Trump has arrived at Roslynn Carter’s funeral and her fashion choice is making waves.

Of the hundreds of dignitaries dressed in mourning hues at the service, Melania stood out in a light gray overcoat.

Melania sat in a church pew alongside other former first ladies, including Michelle Obama, Jill Biden and Hillary Clinton, all of whom had arrived at the funeral together

Melania sat in a church pew alongside other former first ladies, including Michelle Obama, Jill Biden and Hillary Clinton, all of whom wore solid black ensembles with black coats.

Obama, Biden and Clinton all arrived at the funeral together, having flown in on the same plane and landing in Dobbins Air Reserve Base Tuesday morning.

A wide-angle shot from the funeral services reveals that, of the people visible, Melania is the only person not wearing primarily black clothes.

The only black clothing that could be seen on the former first lady was a pair of black gloves she had carried in and her black stilettos.

For those watching the services, grieving at home, Melania’s clothing choice was abhorrent and displayed a lack of respect.

“Watching Rosalyn Carter’s memorial, Melania Trump is the only one in church not wearing black. She should have stayed home,” posted one viewer.

“Melania Trump doesn’t wear black to First Lady Rosalyn Carter’s service and looks down. Forever out of place,” wrote another.

Some viewers pointed out that this is a larger trend with the Trump family.

“Once again, proving the trumps show no respect to anyone, Melania Trump attends Mrs Carter’s funeral in a light grey outfit. Every other former first lady is in traditional, respectful black. Not Melania. Why dd she even bother coming?” posted one X user about Melania’s choice.

“Everyone at Rosalyn Carter’s funeral is in black EXCEPT Melania trump in some bronze beige get up …the Trumps are clueless and tacky,” called out another.

One viewer took the time to use Melania’s out-of-touch choice as a reason to not see the Trump family back in the Oval Office.

“EVERYONE wears black, especially at a funeral like Roslyn Carter’s, but not Melania Trump. She wears gray. She stands out like the sore thumb that she is, God forbid she should ever set foot in the Oval Office again,” they wrote.

WHAT HAPPENED TO ROSLYNN CARTER

Roslynn Carter died on November 19 while in hospice alongside her husband, President Jimmy Carter.

The 39th First Lady’s death comes after she was diagnosed with dementia on May 30 as her husband, former President Carter, 99, received hospice care at their Georgia home.

President Carter was the first to pay her tribute in the statement of the former First Lady’s death from The Carter Center.

“Rosalynn was my equal partner in everything I ever accomplished,” the oldest living former President of the United States said.

“She gave me wise guidance and encouragement when I needed it. As long as Rosalynn was in the world, I always knew somebody loved and supported me.”

Roslynn’s services were held at Glenn Memorial United Methodist Church on Emory’s campus.

14 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Former First Cunt Melania is the *only* one to not wear black to Rosalynn Carter's funeral.

https://www.the-sun.com/news/9735289/

A) Why the fuck was she invited?

B) I noticed the dotard isn't there.  Was he not invited?  Or did he just snub the invite?  Or was he stuck in court again?

3 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

B) I noticed the dotard isn't there.  Was he not invited?  Or did he just snub the invite?  Or was he stuck in court again?

Only Carter and Biden are there as far as POTUS or former POTUS. So is Kamala. Guess this is the tradition -- but so is wearing black. Unless you're Melania.

Edited by C-Man

There's no written protocol but for most of the last century---for deceased former first ladies.  It's all living first ladies regardless of party, and then the living former Presidents from the deceased's party.  Variations have occurred obviously.  I'm sure W would have been welcomed with open arms by the Carter family but the precedent was set long ago so as not to have any appearance of trying to upstage the burial of a political rival's loved one.  Obviously W had little interaction with the Carters during his time in the White House, but his father did run against him previously (albeit in primaries/VP slot).  Like if anything ever happened to Laura Bush, I could see Bill and Obama hanging back and just the wives going.  Nothing wrong with that.  

The weird thing is though I could just as easily see Trump not show up to the funeral of Bill or George or Jimmy because he wouldn't be the center of attention.  But I could also see him showing up bigly and wanting to steal the spotlight.  I think all living ex-Presidents will show up to Trump's funeral.  Out of a sense of dignified tradition that American leaders come together to bury their fallen political enemies no matter what, even after Civil Wars.  But I also know they'll want to get together in private and roast the fuck outta Trump.  They've all privy to stories about the jackass that they can only tell in closed quarters with nobody else around and no digital trail of it.  

Plus, I also see it being like the Will Ferrell cameo in "Wedding Crashers" when Bill is there to comfort Melania after Donald's burial.  "Grief is nature's most powerful aphrodisiac, Barack."  Not that Melania will be remotely sad when he dies, she probably won't wear black but rather something in the pastel range.  I know she'll be sad for Barron, she actually seems like she cares about her job as a mom.  But within 24 hours of that guy going in the fucking ground, she'll be covered in more cum than a Maribor glory hole.  

7 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

Rosalynn personally invited all the First Ladies to attend.  I don’t think Donald was invited.

Edited by Cairn Horn88