Aggy 2024: Still waiting on the Looch 44

golfclap

Just now, Elmer_Fudd said:

Chatter on texags is a high ankle sprain for Weigman. 

Can they beat Arky and Bama' with Max Johnson?

Max looked pretty decent. He’s also got a revered championship level coach to help him build. Pretty hard to deny the level of coaching he can get from a champion. Brad Johnson is probably bored anyway

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Chopper said:

Definitely not Bama. Arkie, who knows. Auburn is beyond horrible.

Arky almost beat lsu in red stick tonight, so they are capable.  And that series is due for a little evening up after arky has had some bad luck plays and dumb plays cost them over and over in jerryworld. 

based just on today’s performance, 14 played better than 15. 

• Hook 'Em 2

What’s the back story on Fong and aggy? IT posters are convinced he leaked the Weston Davis news to kill the Texas visit/do aggy a solid. 

I know Fong was an Elko puppet, but what other connections does he have to aggy? He’s gotten a couple aggy picks wrong, so I wouldn’t call him an insider. 

Edited by billfromlaketravis

The Aggies believe everything that happens in the world of college football is tied to one's disposition towards A&M.

ESPN says something good about tu; it's ESPN's jihad against the sleeping giant.

Way back when Herbstreit kept predicting good things for the Aggies; he was being a pal and maybe even understood the wonders of Aggieland. 

Herbstreit gets tired of being wrong about A&M and starts to doubt their inevitable rise to the top of college football where they belong; Herbie's an idiot who hates us!

Fong reports something prior to a recruit (evidently) changing his mind; the events are clearly related (post hoc ergo propter hoc is real, y'all! Howdy!) and Fong secretly loves A&M.

It's College Station, Jake.

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Hook 'Em 2

45 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

Auburn of Texas.

Hahahahhahahahahahahahahhaha

Needs more directions to the stadium, beautiful girls, gentlemanly men, stunning architecture, and switch of allegiance for future generations from Auburn to Auburn of Texas to be legit. 

• Hook 'Em 4

3 hours ago, billfromlaketravis said:

What’s the back story on Fong and aggy? IT posters are convinced he leaked the Weston Davis news to kill the Texas visit/do aggy a solid. 

I know Fong was an Elko puppet, but what other connections does he have to aggy? He’s gotten a couple aggy picks wrong, so I wouldn’t call him an insider. 

I'd guess this is his current guy on the staff. No other reason for him to care about some random staffer recruiting staffer. 

Also congrats to Mr. Bowen on his recent nuptials. 

• Hook 'Em 3

10 hours ago, Teryor said:

What I don't understand is that he made this big announcement and then went on to have a much more pronounced role in the recruiting news arena

Well, here's what happened:

- his admin role and recruiting role were neck and neck;  they traded blow for blow

- his administrative role took the lead; it was even crystal balled

- but at the last minute, his recruiting role surged!

- and they closed the book on the admin role

The End.

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, Gut Wagon said:

Lots of athletic talent, but will he live up to it in terms of production? The jury's out. Could be Russell Shepard 2.0. 

He's just flat out overrated. Texas was unwilling to make a big push because of what else they had/have on their board. ATM will land him, celebrate the big 5 star recruiting victory, and Texas won't give a shit. 

I'm at the point where I will be stunned if the guy is a meaningful contributor ahead of his JR year, if ever, wherever that may wind up being. He's a tweener without a true position and he's got a small town, small time mentality. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Is AggiesToday a reputable source? The Blinn kid with a Twitter account nailed the Green injury, but that might have been a lucky guess.

If it’s a high ankle sprain, 4 weeks is extremely optimistic. 

Regardless, I think they go 3-3 in their next 6.

Edited by billfromlaketravis

2 hours ago, NOOBSDUDE said:

I think this is awesome. They lose 2-3 games and keep Jimbo around. No way you can fire Jimbo for losing without his starting quarterback.

I agree. Weigman was being mentioned in the Heisman race. You can't fire a guy for losing with his future Heisman trophy winner on the sideline.