Things Tom Herman is in charge of

Marfa Low Crown

Watching us trip over our own dicks three straight games in a row to the tune of 1-2 got me thinking : nobody is in charge of this team.
Sam is in charge of Sam and if we had a roster full of him we'd probably be 4-0 and in the driver's seat to win the Big 12 right now. The
players aren't in charge unless they all sat down and said, "Hey! Let's suck this year." as they were reading the minutes or something. The
coaching staff seems to be cowering somewhere, idk maybe counting their paychecks. They sure as shit don't have any control of this
mess of that much I'm certain.

So what is Tom Herman actually in charge of?

Gulping water. I think he's in charge of that. What else? 

• Hook 'Em 1

Watching us trip over our own dicks three straight games in a row to the tune of 1-2 got me thinking : nobody is in charge of this team.
Sam is in charge of Sam and if we had a roster full of him we'd probably be 4-0 and in the driver's seat to win the Big 12 right now. The
players aren't in charge unless they all sat down and said, "Hey! Let's suck this year." as they were reading the minutes or something. The
coaching staff seems to be cowering somewhere, idk maybe counting their paychecks. They sure as shit don't have any control of this

Carrying the bag of dicks for Lincoln?

Towel boy for Gary?

Character witness for Gundy being a man?

I’ll see myself out.

3 hours ago, Marfa Low Crown said:

I mean I get the idea but if we had a roster full of Sam Ehlingers we'd be 0-4, giving up 70 points per game, and scoring maybe 7 per game. Maybe. All against UTEP.

• Haha 1

On 10/16/2020 at 2:07 AM, Wanker Bob said:

Next to the orange thief in the pale house no one steals money like Tom Herman. 

Took me a few seconds to even figure out what the fuck you were talking about. Keep the political shit on the correct board, fucking douche. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1