The Robert Mueller Investigation

Hugo Stiglitz

1 minute ago, David Dennison said:

That's fine. It's politics. 

Democrats should be able to clean up in November of 2020.

Maybe they take the WH and expand their lead in the house (maybe). Winning the senate in 2020 is going to take a series of miracles, and I don't think 60 votes in the senate is even on the table.

1 minute ago, Laxtonto said:

If there are no other indictments, sealed or otherwise, and the report won’t contain anything that would be disparaging to those not charged with a crime, doesn’t that mean it is going to pretty much contain nothing very little substance? Based on this , it can really be about Russia collusion and essentially will a troll farm, process crimes and Manafort and then what?

The Southern District of New York, the New York AG, Congress, and the 2020 election.

Good times.

1 minute ago, Laxtonto said:

If there are no other indictments, sealed or otherwise, and the report won’t contain anything that would be disparaging to those not charged with a crime, doesn’t that mean it is going to pretty much contain nothing very little substance? Based on this , it can really be about Russia collusion and essentially will a troll farm, process crimes and Manafort and then what?

We don't know that bolded part.  Certainly has been emphasized lately.  But, as I said, I think there's a difference between those not charged for lack of evidence and those not charged because of an immunity.

Its hilarious that the right wing trolls and their multiple socks have suddenly come back in full force, even though nobody knows what the report says. 

Its almost like it was, I dunno, coordinated somehow. 

These guys are as predictable as the morning sun. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

Just now, JimmyJames said:

Its hilarious that the right wing trolls and their multiple socks have suddenly come back in full force, even though nobody knows what the report says. 

You and Hugo need to find a word other than troll for the people you disagree with that aren't trolls in any conventional sense of the term.

• Like 7
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 2

Just now, TwiceHorn said:

You and Hugo need to find a word other than troll for the people you disagree with that aren't trolls in any conventional sense of the term.

You yourself maybe aren’t one, but there are plenty on this board. Maybe if you called out the trolls yourself you would have some credibility on the subject. 

• Fuck You 1

Just now, JimmyJames said:

They want to spike the football at halftime and declare victory.  Just about as aggy as it gets.

The sad part is none of this is going to be pleasant for anyone that actually cares about the country. 

The trolls will go on trolling regardless of what happens.

2 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

They want to spike the football at halftime and declare victory.  Just about as aggy as it gets.

The sad part is none of this is going to be pleasant for anyone that actually cares about the country. 

The trolls will go on trolling regardless of what happens.

Poor comrade. 

Just in case Hugo. Don’t do anything stupid. 

1-225-924-3900

Edited by ChickenSandwich
  • Haha 2
  • Fuck You 5

2 minutes ago, Degenerate Gardner said:

Crispy et al:

The pain is coming. 

You should be happy when the truth is known,  instead you'll be desperately equivocating.  You are terrible citizens and a blight on this country.  You fool only the fools, which it turns out is a sizable demographic. 

Infinite fuck yous, most sincerely.

He’s not a citizen 

I'm fascinated how quickly the usual suspects jumped in here to declare victory for Trump without anyone having seen anything substantive from Mueller yet.  

It's truly fascinating and sadly entirely predictable.  

By the way I would expect (sadly) nothing less from several posters from the other side of the political ideology spectrum were the shoe on the other foot..

The schtick is really old, guys.

Edited by DDD Dad

1 minute ago, Mojo Hand said:

One thing that is possible is that Mueller concluded that members of the Trump campaign did work with Russians to release damaging info on Hillary, but that such acts did not violate any law.  Which would be very bad, even if not criminal. 

Exactly. Who gives a shit about all of the damming information that was uncovered. 

We need to ignore the contents of the email and bring the whistleblower to justice.

For poor Bernie’s sake.

How awful it must have been for the old bastard to find out he was playing in a rigged game. 

1 minute ago, Mojo Hand said:

One thing that is possible is that Mueller concluded that members of the Trump campaign did work with Russians to release damaging info on Hillary, but that such acts did not violate any law.  Which would be very bad, even if not criminal. 

Yep, I don’t think people appreciate the threshold needed to bring criminal charges.  It’s got to be lock solid and anything counterintelligence related is likely to never be made public, even in criminal charges. 

1 minute ago, Chrispy said:

Bear with me because I’m going way out on a limb here, but no collusion. By the way, I like my nothingburger on the medium side. 

Wow you got to read it before anyone? I knew you were a rich motherfucker, with your private jets, mansions, and 1000 dollar hookers and all, but I had no idea you had such influence. You are truly a treasure to to this board. 

3 minutes ago, Mojo Hand said:

I have wondered about this.  The law forbidding foreign contributions seems broad enough to encompass most of that, but maybe some of the facts just didn't fit.

Just now, DDD Dad said:

I'm fascinated how quickly the usual suspects jumped in here to declare victory for Trump without anyone having seen anything substantive from Mueller yet.  

It's truly fascinating and sadly entirely predictable.  

By the way I would expect (sadly) nothing less from several posters from the other side of the political ideology spectrum.

The schtick is really old, guys.

There is no victory. He could be a shady businessman (most likely) and a tax cheat. 

Most rational people are just acknowledging the whole Russian collusion as a cause for his election was complete and total bullshit from the start. An effort by a huge group of liberal elites who didn’t want to accept the results of the election (and the majority of journalists)

A blanatant attempt to change the outcome of the election by the losers. Not the Russians. 

Nothing more. They are simply laughing that your gullible ass was on the train for two full years with zero evidence other than the same losing side elites telling you so. 

Sad 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

18 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

@TwiceHorn

They don’t post anything in the thread for months other than insults. Comes back and asserts conclusions without facts. What would you call them then?

Hugo never posted in the politics forum on this site or TOS until trump came along. Then he made a profession of it. Is he a troll? He’s literally the reason I stopped posting here. 

• Like 3
  • Fuck You 1

4 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Yep, I don’t think people appreciate the threshold needed to bring criminal charges.  It’s got to be lock solid and anything counterintelligence related is likely to never be made public, even in criminal charges. 

*at 5pm on a Friday during March Madness 

Just now, Jhawk said:

Hugo never posted in the politics forum on this site or TOS until trump came along. Then he made a profession of it. Is he a troll? He’s literally the reason I stopped posting here. 

Hugo posts information. Trolls don’t. You can stop posting again. No one cares.

• Like 8

This entire thread should be preserved as a case study of:

a) how being ill informed can distort your view of reality,

b) how confirmation bias and echo chambers lead even intelligent people to wrong conclusions,

c) how the personal flaws of people keep them from admitting they were wrong, and

d) how carefully crafted influence campaigns turn most people into walking zombies spewing the propaganda they’ve been programmed to believe.

For those few in the cloak room who have demonstrated an ability to think and evaluate the political situation over the last year objectively, you should be congratulated. There are only a few of you.

• Like 7

Just now, Jhawk said:

He is a troll who has been running a divisive active measures campaign against the shag and then surly.

• Like 3
  • Fuck You 1

6 minutes ago, Jhawk said:

Hugo never posted in the politics forum on this site or TOS until trump came along. Then he made a profession of it. Is he a troll? He’s literally the reason I stopped posting here

What Mr. Marbles? He's harmless!

Edited by SimonBolivar

Just now, Dbeasy said:

This entire thread should be preserved as a case study of:

a) how being ill informed can distort your view of reality,

b) how confirmation bias and echo chambers lead even intelligent people to wrong conclusions,

c) how the personal flaws of people keep them from admitting they were wrong, and

d) how carefully crafted influence campaigns turn most people into walking zombies spewing the propaganda they’ve been programmed to believe.

For those few in the cloak room who have demonstrated an ability to think and evaluate the political situation over the last year objectively, you should be congratulated. There are only a few of you.

Still out of rep. 

1 minute ago, Anastasis said:

He is a troll who has been running a divisive active measures campaign against the shag and then surly.

Nah he’s not a troll. He probably is someone posting for some sort of purpose though. 

You on the other hand have done a good job of staking out a both sides persona who never really criticizes anyone, kind of like some French dude who says fuck it to whatever issue comes up. Not really sure what you call that. Maybe you could tell us? 

• Like 2