The Robert Mueller Investigation

Hugo Stiglitz

SC will "not be filing any further indictments" says nothing about whether already filed sealed indictments are in hand and says nothing about more than a dozen ongoing and related investigations that have been delegated to other prosecutorial entities moving forward.

Other than that, let's hear what Mueller has to report.

• Like 3

Just now, Dolemite said:

They will turn on Mueller. Say that he fucked up the investigation, by not interviewing Trump. Then talk about how he fucked up Enron and the Anthrax investigation.

This and suddenly Mueller will become all knowing and righteous to the right, because you know witch hunt and what not.

4 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

I have wondered about this.  The law forbidding foreign contributions seems broad enough to encompass most of that, but maybe some of the facts just didn't fit.

It would be incredibly symmetrical in that the Hilary email scandal ended with the whole "yeah, the law appears to have not been followed, but there isn't enough for us to successfully prosecute." Enough smoke to where a reasonable person would know there was a fire, but unless the other side saw an open flame there won't be a scramble for the hoses.

4 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Nah he’s not a troll. He probably is someone posting for some sort of purpose though. 

You on the other hand have done a good job of staking out a both sides persona who never really criticizes anyone, kind of like some French dude who says fuck it to whatever issue comes up. Not really sure what you call that. Maybe you could tell us? 

You are really handling your disappointment well. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

@TwiceHorn

They don’t post anything in the thread for months other than insults. Comes back and asserts conclusions without facts. What would you call them then?

If making conclusory posts and not contributing anything of substance to threads is trolling, and trolling is a bannable offense, then we need to ban about 95% of this board.

Being wrong or a gloating asshole without justification is still not trolling.

11 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

I have wondered about this.  The law forbidding foreign contributions seems broad enough to encompass most of that, but maybe some of the facts just didn't fit.

Double.

Edited by Eastwood

Just now, triplehorn said:

SC will "not be filing any further indictments" says nothing about whether already filed sealed indictments are in hand and says nothing about more than a dozen ongoing and related investigations that have been delegated to other prosecutorial entities moving forward.

No lets instead troll the message board saying that even though nobody has no fucking idea what the report says, it must automatically exonerate trump and then have about 5 to 6 of my socks automatically like my post and start shit with anyone who dares to disagree. 

Isn’t that what the internets is for?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Nah he’s not a troll. He probably is someone posting for some sort of purpose though. 

You on the other hand have done a good job of staking out a both sides persona who never really criticizes anyone, kind of like some French dude who says fuck it to whatever issue comes up. Not really sure what you call that. Maybe you could tell us? 

Just because you look up to him and defer to him for all of your personal values doesn’t NOT make him a troll. It just makes you his concubine. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, SimonBolivar said:

This and suddenly Mueller will become all knowing and righteous to the right, because you know witch hunt and what not.

The next time we need a special counsel, it may be hard to find someone as universally respected as Mueller. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Jhawk said:

Hugo never posted in the politics forum on this site or TOS until trump came along. Then he made a profession of it. Is he a troll? He’s literally the reason I stopped posting here. 

I originally thought he was an astroturfer.  Now I figure he’s a trust-fund kid who’s into politics.  It’s amazing how little sleep he gets, given that he doesn’t have a job, spouse, or kids.  

No harm to the place though, as long as he’s not getting paid to post a certain viewpoint.  

Maybe we should crowdsource some posting of informative stuff to the rest of the site.  

14 minutes ago, ChickenSandwich said:

Nothing more. They are simply laughing that your gullible ass was on the train for two full years with zero evidence other than the same losing side elites telling you so. 

Saving this for posterity.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, DDD Dad said:

I'm fascinated how quickly the usual suspects jumped in here to declare victory for Trump without anyone having seen anything substantive from Mueller yet.  

It's truly fascinating and sadly entirely predictable.  

By the way I would expect (sadly) nothing less from several posters from the other side of the political ideology spectrum were the shoe on the other foot..

The schtick is really old, guys.

357 pages of speculation and tweets claiming all kinds of conspiracy theories without anyone having seen anything substantive from Mueller and now you’re all of sudden concerned ?

• Like 5

Just now, EuroHorn said:

357 pages of speculation and tweets claiming all kinds of conspiracy theories without anyone having seen anything substantive from Mueller and now you’re all of sudden concerned ?

Just asking questions, I see.  There's also a pretty large chasm dividing speculation and anticipation from declarations of victory from those who have yet to see any results.

Edited by DDD Dad

1 minute ago, ChickenSandwich said:

Just because you look up to him and defer to him for all of your personal values doesn’t NOT make him a troll. It just makes you his concubine. 

Where you ben man? Been a while. 

4 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

You are really handling your disappointment well. 

You are showing your true colors. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

You yourself maybe aren’t one, but there are plenty on this board. Maybe if you called out the trolls yourself you would have some credibility on the subject. 

I don't think I am but I have been called one and have noticed that it's pretty de rigeuer on the politics board these last couple of years.

Everyone probably drops a few "trollish" posts here and there, but to me, a troll does nothing but.

I dunno, fuck it, it's just a word.  It used to have a pretty specific connotation.

Edited by TwiceHorn

6 minutes ago, triplehorn said:

Lack of evidence hasn’t stopped this echo chamber for the last two years. How has that changed?

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

3 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

I originally thought he was an astroturfer.  Now I figure he’s a trust-fund kid who’s into politics.  It’s amazing how little sleep he gets, given that he doesn’t have a job, spouse, or kids.  

No harm to the place though, as long as he’s not getting paid to post a certain viewpoint.  

Maybe we should crowdsource some posting of informative stuff to the rest of the site.  

I assume it's multiple people posting from the same handle. The "voice" is different enough at times it seems like a different person...and no one can be on line that much. 

6 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

If making conclusory posts and not contributing anything of substance to threads is trolling, and trolling is a bannable offense, then we need to ban about 95% of this board.

Being wrong or a gloating asshole without justification is still not trolling.

Gloating assholes without justification.  Pretty apt.

Reminds me of people who name their swords.

23 minutes ago, DDD Dad said:

I'm fascinated how quickly the usual suspects jumped in here to declare victory for Trump without anyone having seen anything substantive from Mueller yet.  

It's truly fascinating and sadly entirely predictable.  

By the way I would expect (sadly) nothing less from several posters from the other side of the political ideology spectrum were the shoe on the other foot..

The schtick is really old, guys.

As opposed to you and a bunch of other dumbfucks declaring victory the last two years without having seen anything substantive from Mueller yet.

• Like 3
  • Fuck You 1

Just now, Johnny Sack said:

As opposed to you and a bunch of other dumbfucks declaring victory the last two years without having seen anything substantive from Mueller yet.

Flynn?  Prison

Manafort?  Prison

Cohen?  Prison

Yeah, nothing substantive at all. 

• Like 2

Remember when we had that president everyone thought was a Russian asset and they appointed a special counsel only to find nothing?...except an enormous Russian criminal conspiracy to get that president elected involving his campaign staff and Russian spies.

Yeah, that was a complete waste of money and time. 

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

1 minute ago, Gil Bang said:

Flynn?  Prison

Manafort?  Prison

Cohen?  Prison

Yeah, nothing substantive at all. 

Not yet on Flynn.  Kinda curious about that one.  Sentencing was just delayed again a few weeks ago, ostensibly to facilitate continued cooperation.  Maybe its with another USAO.  Maybe it's really to facilitate a hand off.  Some of these kind of loose ends are a tad perplexing.

2 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Remember when we had that president everyone thought was a Russian asset and they appointed a special counsel only to find nothing...except an enormous Russian criminal conspiracy to get that president elected involving his campaign staff and Russian spies? 

Yeah, that was a complete waste of money and time. 

hqdefault.jpg

Despite the trolls best efforts, the only way to know what the Mueller report says is to actually read it.  Which of course nobody on this board has read, except maybe Chrispy on his private jet. And he would lie about it anyway. 

If Trump opposes its release, then we know we all we need to know.

If and when it’s released, then we can all come back together and either argue some more or sing cumbaya.

Either way it don’t make a shit, the scumbag Twitter troll will not be the president in less than 2 years. No matter what some dipshits on the internet post, whether paid to do so or not. 

Sorry. 

1 minute ago, Brisketexan said:

I’m curious...how in the blue fuck is anyone declaring victory or defeat at this point? We literally have no clue what is in it, whether there are additional sealed indictments or not, etc.

Today is proof of one thing: that Mueller has completed his investigation. So...umm...yeah.

Well you see, the Johnny Sack army has a collective IQ under 3 digits total, and the critical reasoning skills of my 4 year old niece. The fact that either side would declare this a bombshell is pretty hilarious.

Trump ain’t gonna lavish praise on Mueller.   Mueller both sent Trump multiple associates to jail, and handed off Trump associates to SDNY/state officials to be sent to jail.  

Theres a very good chance Trump .Org won’t survive.  

And it feels like things were setup so that state charges would ultimately keep Trump from being able to keep people out of jail.  

We ain’t seen nothing from his shitter tweets.