The Robert Mueller Investigation

Hugo Stiglitz

2 minutes ago, Chrispy said:

Excuse me, I meant for those that are sane. 

You have no idea what Mueller found with regard to contacts with Russians. You have no idea how much evidence of wrongdoing he found. All you know is that he felt he could not establish a case beyond a reasonable doubt.

You also know that he specifically said that his report does not exonerate the president.

2 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

You have no idea what Mueller found with regard to contacts with Russians. You have no idea how much evidence of wrongdoing he found. All you know is that he felt he could not establish a case beyond a reasonable doubt.

You also know that he specifically said that his report does not exonerate the president.

Mueller and Barr both know, and it wasn’t enough. Sorry, you’re not going to get him. It’s time to face the truth. 

• Like 2

Just now, Chrispy said:

Mueller and Barr both know, and it wasn’t enough. Sorry, you’re not going to get him. It’s time to face the truth. 

But that doesn't mean there wasn't collusion between the Trump campaign and Russians. That evidence is in the report. That's why they are trying to keep the report from the American people.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

Trump is going to say he was spied upon every 2nd & 5th Tweet from here on out. Lending credence to his Coup accusation. He'll call everything beset against him a treasonous conspiracy.

Barr is a the perfect cog for Trump's unchecked authoritarianism. And Chrispy loves this rising tide of fascism. Fucking loves it.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

talking past yourself a bit

7 minutes ago, Chrispy said:

So you’re conceding that there was probably some collusion huh? Just not enough to rise to the level of an indictment. So that’s what you’re going with? Excusing quasi illegal behavior, but just not quite enough? Yay team!

2 minutes ago, SubliminalHorn said:

So you’re conceding that there was probably some collusion huh? Just not enough to rise to the level of an indictment. So that’s what you’re going with? Excusing quasi illegal behavior, but just not quite enough? Yay team!

No, you don’t read too goodly, I conceded nothing. I’m excited the president isn’t a Russian asset and I thought you guys would be as well. Oh well, go team blue I suppose. 

Barr is crafting Trump's talking points. That's his job and we know it now. Forget about honest redactions or good faith anything from Barr. 

This is a farce.

He's prejudging everything openly and brazenly in Trump's favor and then following through. Everything opposed to Trump he'll carefully and tactfully bury.

Piece of shit. Touch of evil fat man.

• Like 3

Just now, Chrispy said:

No, you don’t read too goodly, I conceded nothing. I’m excited the president isn’t a Russian asset and I thought you guys would be as well. Oh well, go team blue I suppose. 

He *is* a Russian asset and you know it and don't care. Team Mafia!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

He basically just made the deep state argument. The media is the enemy of the people and the FBI is a snake pit of spies and coup facilitators. And the Dems hate Jews, abhor capitalism and love MS13.

The Russians are unfurling this shit. Plank by plank. This is Fascism 101. Studied and then executed by the alt right. 

Cohen was fucking right. Trump won't leave office willingly. 

Q WILL BE JOYOUS. SO WILL Q-AGGY.

3 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

at this point, it's beyond obvious that barr is a fixer. his job isn't attorney general, it is to be trump's man. 

i simply do not understand the lack of dignity some of these people display. 

Power > dignity/integrity/truth

2 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

It's implausible Barr is unaware of publicly reported information. 

oh, he's aware. he's just joined the trump side of falsifying the narrative. i actually thought during his hearing that he would be a fair attorney general. now we see that he is firmly in the "fix is in" camp. 

too bad for his legacy, such as it could have been, i guess.

^ Cheeto's minions have no soul. They can utter any fiction, and it becomes truth for the 40%. Trump has taught them this. Under his 4 categories requiring redaction, Barr should be able to comfortably hide most of the damaging information.

39 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

God dammit.  I am so sick of the re-crafting of the truth.  Yes, Trump was warned.  Yes, he didn't care -- he openly advocated for Russian interference.

So much this.  There is no logic and reason anymore.  I'm ready for torches and pitchforks.

seriously, Barr kind of stepped in it.  Trump's probably happy, but Barr ???  damn.

Wait...was there some illusion that Barr was independent in any way and worked for the American people? Nope. That’s not the way this admin works. Loyalty to Dear Leader is the only story.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Wait...was there some illusion that Barr was independent in any way and worked for the American people? Nope. That’s not the way this admin works. Loyalty to Dear Leader is the only story.

if Barr leaked to Trump wouldn't there be a NYT article about the details since every meeting Trump has is leaked nearly immediately?  Clearly there is a ton of non loyal to dear leader people given all the leaks since before he even took the oath.  So which is it: loyal or leaker?  

1 minute ago, zork said:

if Barr leaked to Trump wouldn't there be a NYT article about the details since every meeting Trump has is leaked nearly immediately?  Clearly there is a ton of non loyal to dear leader people given all the leaks since before he even took the oath.  So which is it: loyal or leaker?  

well, we don't really know, since barr wouldn't answer the question, the slimy fucker.