The Robert Mueller Investigation

Hugo Stiglitz

3 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

I originally thought he was installed to protect the GOP.  What I failed to recognize was the GOP and Trump are now synonymous. The republicans are basically blowing off the democrats now and the rule of law.   They’re like “We don’t need to cooperate with you; we own the police, the military, and soon to be the courts.” 

We are so fucked. 

5568ba57-30f1-4333-ad42-3d751766f769_tex

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

I originally thought he was installed to protect the GOP.  What I failed to recognize was the GOP and Trump are now synonymous. The republicans are basically blowing off the democrats now and the rule of law.   They’re like “We don’t need to cooperate with you; we own the police, the military, and soon to be the courts.” 

We are so fucked. 

Well the good news is when we’re taken over by the Russians, Bernie will fit right in.

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

On March 26, 2019 at 12:16 PM, jimmyjazz said:

Fair enough.  I guess where I'm high-centered is that, while it never surprises me when a narcissistic moron like Trump tries to openly recraft the truth, I wouldn't expect it from someone with Barr's credentials.

Expect it. 

9 minutes ago, XingTheRubicon said:

Well, looks like I'm gonna be banned....just wanted to say I've enjoyed the back and forth.  Good luck, guys.

This account is only a sock anyway. Will you have the guts to shit post under your primary handle?

1 hour ago, Harvard Man said:

The polls were right.

The GOP along with Russia stole the election at state levels - just enough to win electoral college points.

Hillary won by 3 million votes and given concerted GOP election riggings and stunts, she probably won by 5. 

How do you function in the real world?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

This.  Polls predict "points" as it were.  If a poll predicted that Texas beats OU 31-29, but the final result is OU 31, Texas 30, the poll was pretty much spot-on in its predicted points, including the points scored by each party.  If you predicted that Texas would score 31, and they actually scored 30, folks would rightly praise your analysis.  If you predicted that OU would score 29, and they actually scored 31, same thing.

Summary -- Xing is breathtakingly stupid.  Which makes his loyalties unsurprising.

Some swing states were off by more than SIX points.  Can you read?

I didn't say anything about FL which falls under your scenario due to being so close before and after.

Go look up Wisconsin...let me know how that works out for ya

• Fuck You 2

5 minutes ago, XingTheRubicon said:

Some swing states were off by more than SIX points.  Can you read?

I didn't say anything about FL which falls under your scenario due to being so close before and after.

Go look up Wisconsin...let me know how that works out for ya

Now, you can go get your shine box. 

• Fuck You 5

4 minutes ago, XingTheRubicon said:

Now, you can go get your shine box. 

billy batts ended up getting the shit kicked out of him and then stabbed to death in the trunk of a car after snapping that phrase. people always forget that, and think it's some quality shit talk.

it's sort of like how people lionize colonel jessup in afew good men. he's a total shitbag who violated marine policy, and people think that's a good thing?

Edited by hayden_horn

1 minute ago, XingTheRubicon said:

I'll quit derailing the thread...it was fun, though

One question first...do you pussies win at anything?  That's one more (4) than you guys have in your whole fucking building.  BOOMER!

Image result for 2018 big 12 championship

My trophy is not living in a shithole state, doing meth, and fucking my sister.

Pretty happy with how that stands.

I don’t want to be perceived as defending the troll but the polls were off in only three states: Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania. They were right everywhere else. 

Since Trump won the presidency by 80k votes from those three states it has raised questions in my mind. 

2 hours ago, triplehorn said:

ha, yeah, that was me, twice in the last page.  Barr is setting himself ablaze before our eyes.  Trojan horse was made of wood, amirite ?

You're right. +rep for owning it.  I had to do some digging but what I was remembering was from March 21, the day before the Mueller Report was released. That was now 102 pages ago. 

https://www.surlyhorns.com/board/index.php?/topic/172-the-robert-mueller-investigation/page/352/

This thread's been such an all-you-can-eat buffet for trolls since then (102 pages!) that I haven't really kept up.

Edited by WhatTheBuck

The FBI people have to be livid with Barr on this spy gate shit.  It’s obvious the feds were trying to protect the Trump campaign from Russian infiltration which they were overtly and covertly doing.  It would have been negligent if the FBI didn’t at least look at what was happening with the Russians and the Trump campaign.

Bill Barr:  “I wouldn’t want to hurt anyone’s reputation if they did nothing wrong.”

Also Bill Barr:  “The top guys at the FBI might have been spying on the Trump campaign and I have no evidence to back this up.”

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, XingTheRubicon said:

I'll quit derailing the thread...it was fun, though

One question first...do you pussies win at anything?  That's one more (4) than you guys have in your whole fucking building.  BOOMER!

Image result for 2018 big 12 championship

@EuroHornYou need to take a good long look at yourself in the mirror for +repping this guy to save him.

Barr should investigate the investigation, as long as everything, including the Mueller report, becomes public. Shine a light within the system we all own and are responsible for. Regardless of the outcome, I want to see the truth. Even if, in my opinion, it's bad.

Transparency is a requirement of a healthy democracy. 

Edited by SmokeyTheBear
  • Like 4