BC v. Clemson game

Jive Turkey

3 minutes ago, Michael Knight said:

Clemson got the #1 pro style QB in the nation last year so its not like their offense should slow down too much. Who got covid on their defense?

I think it's less covid and more 'failure to take weaker opponent seriously.'

Should see fairly soon whether that diagnosis is correct.

1 minute ago, Nicole44 said:

Not so invincible looking without Lawrence. They didn’t look invincible last year either once the competition got tougher. 

Lawrence doesn't play defense and their offense flew down the field on the first drive.

BC stopped 'em on the second though.

This game could get fun

Just now, Augustus said:

Lawrence doesn't play defense and their offense flew down the field on the first drive.

BC stopped 'em on the second though.

This game could get fun

An exciting game would be cool here. No doubt.

Lately for no apparent reason I have been watching Coastal Carolina (5-0). Impressed by them. And their Defense (they call it the black swarm). Not gonna start a thread though lol. 
lots of potential in the games today for sure. It’s not like BC is a bad team. 

• Hook 'Em 1

15 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Rooting for whatever outcome generates the most chaos. Not sure Clemson losing once does it, but it helps with the 12 teams with 2 losses for 4 spots possibility, especially if their second loss is to a 2 loss UNC in the ACC champ game. 

Well they can't lose a 2nd game till they lose a first, so let's go BC

17 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Rooting for whatever outcome generates the most chaos. Not sure Clemson losing once does it, but it helps with the 12 teams with 2 losses for 4 spots possibility, especially if their second loss is to a 2 loss UNC in the ACC champ game. 

Chaos is all I really want this year. Anything that avoids Bama, Clemson and osu once again n the playoffs. Give me Cincinnati and BYU!

1 minute ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Yeah I want some undefeateds out of smu, cincy, Boise, BYU, asking for their chance over a 2 loss Georgia or whomever. 

You gotta put the Coastal Carolina in that mix. I know even if they are undefeated they won’t get a CFP shot (bc Sunbelt) but they are damn good this year. And I am all for chaos too! Fuck ya! Sick the of the same ole final four bullshit