Cowboys/Eagles, laugh out loud thread

Mossyhorn

12 minutes ago, Drew said:

I thought Dinuci had at least some wheels? Every time he escapes he can’t even get to the LOS and every throw outside the pocket is garbage.

Just so weird. Would have preferred a zone read or something there. Or a quick slant or drag. Jesus.

he's not very mobile at all to be honest. he'll be gone from the league soon.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Drew said:

Anyone thinking dinuci was going to be good was delusional. He had to take that sack or throw it away.

And he was down with possession. So dumb if they don’t.

And it’s a scoring play/turnover so it’s supposed to automatically be reviewed.   Great job NFL 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

I think DiNucci is the worst QB to start in the NFL in probably 5 years.  I can't think of anyone worse.  I'm sure there's been some dudes.... but objectively shouldn't be in the league.

Nooch is Sammy Fn' Baugh compared to Kellen Moore's stint at QB.

Sadly John Fassel will be our Coach of the Year. If anything this year has been a positive this year.

That safety made no sense to me at first. He clearly had his head way in the game and it actually showed him convincing Fatty about it the getting the call in. The his onside plays have been great.

TANK for a Top 5 2021 Draft pick Jerruh...  Might as well go 2-14

Trade away Amari Cooper hopefully for a decent 2nd Rd pick or some reasonable offer of multiple picks... 

Sorry yah gotta let Dak go... Can't afford to franchise him next season.  

2021 start the rebuild while you eat another year of that terrible Zeke contract.  Hopefully you get lucky in 2021 Draft in selecting a new QB.