Texas @ Kansas State on FOX [Lazy Game Thread]

TexasMan

Just now, Dr. Beeper said:

Not from this planet?  Jesus you’re easily impressed. 

Demolishing them or hanging our nuts on them means exactly dick. The fact that Herman still coaches is ridiculous. I have little patience with our administration and athletic department. I don’t give a fuck if Urban isn’t done or isn’t coming. Fire Herman for fucks sake. 

Good God, learn hyperbole. I was kidding since our running game has been shit all season. 

1 minute ago, The Ace of Aces said:

Same. I hope he stays regardless of who coaches. With a full offseason they should improve - he had to coach on the fly and it definitely showed early. 

Absolutely this. They're playing so much smarter now that the season has gone on. He may suck as a HC, but the man knows D. People aren't bumping into each other and they're making smart plays. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Scooter Monzingo said:

I don’t see it today. K-State has to take risks, they are short handed, they will make mistakes.

This might wind up Herman's most lopsided Big 12 win of all time. (And then he'll get fired after the game.)

• Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

Holy shit, we're demolishing these fools.

It is amazing to me that someone who has been watching Texas for the last decade could possibly post something like this in the first quarter of a Tom Herman coached team. Jesus. 

Edited by sidis
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 1

11 minutes ago, Helobious said:

Kind of shocking that Dicker is a 75% career FG kicker. Feels more like he’s 90%+ 

he's always been a bit iffy.  has the hook/draw on his kick.  his misses have been masked by making almost all of his key kicks.  ISU was the first one he really "missed" and it was 58 yards.

the OU kick which in hindsight would have won the game was blocked.