Tennessee beats aggy!

msucolt45

4 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

You think so? I hope you’re right but Ohio state isn’t exactly leaving a good impression right before they make their selections. And you know how badly everyone dick rides the SEC, so I could see a scenario where they’re just itching to get another team in. If it wasn’t Ohio state or another blue blood, I could see where they would jump them. 

NW is ranked top 15, tOSU is missing startes due to covid and would be conference champions 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TexasGolf said:

NW is ranked top 15, tOSU is missing startes due to covid and would be conference champions 

That makes sense. I’m just trying to avoid the colossal failure of seeing pussy ass little brother make the playoffs before we do. We already hear enough about them being top 5, so let’s just keep it there and have them be the team that’s left at the altar. 

Just now, youdunnf'dup said:

That makes sense. I’m just trying to avoid the colossal failure of seeing pussy ass little brother make the playoffs before we do. We already hear enough about them being top 5, so let’s just keep it there and have them be the team that’s left at the altar. 

Just need Clemson to win by 3 to 10 pts. I think Bama is in win or lose

Just now, Pancho said:

Aggy is banking on the loser of the acc championship to be out regardless and they get in. 

Clemson is 100% out if they lose. That would be 2 losses to ND and no more of the backup QB excuse. aggy should absolutely root for ND in this game. The interesting aspect will be Clemson winning (which I think they will). If ND keeps it close, that will help them a bunch. A blowout loss will not. In this playoff era, how many teams have got in the playoffs coming off a loss? I seem to remember Bama in 2017 when they lost to Auburn and did not even play in the SEC game and got in.

2 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Clemson is 100% out if they lose. That would be 2 losses to ND and no more of the backup QB excuse. aggy should absolutely root for ND in this game. The interesting aspect will be Clemson winning (which I think they will). If ND keeps it close, that will help them a bunch. A blowout loss will not. In this playoff era, how many teams have got in the playoffs coming off a loss? I seem to remember Bama in 2017 when they lost to Auburn and did not even play in the SEC game and got in.

Florida beats Bama and Aggy is fucked, but I got a better chance of  100 dollar flying out of my ass💸 

Honestly, Aggy, TOSU and Cincy(if they win) all have a decent case for slapping the fuck out of the committee. Going in to this year, they had know that there was a huge chance that some teams would end up playing significantly less games than others. You can't fault TOSU for their idiot conference's decision. But playing 4-5 games less than the competition for the final spot is fucked up for the other teams. 

The playoff committee could have taken the stick out of their ass for one season and expanded the playoffs to cover this scenario. The whole committee of experts is a fucking joke and should be disbanded. Just go back to the computer shit and let them pick the 4 teams. Remove the corrupt human factor. 

• Hook 'Em 4

Aggy has a weak argument over a 1-loss ND team even if ND gets blown out. The resumes would be:

Aggy: blowout loss to #1 Alabama. Didn't even make a CCG. One good win over (likely soon 3-loss) Florida, only one other win over a team with a winning record (Auburn, not even top 25)

ND: hypothetical blowout loss to #2 Clemson. Made their CCG giving them that one loss. Win over that same #2 Clemson and top 15 UNC. BC and Pitt also have winning records.

Eye test doesn't really help them either. Plenty of ugly wins like Vandy, LSU, somewhat Auburn.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Ultimate Failure said:

That's a convenient rule for members of weak conferences who play a schedule full of creampuffs every year.

And yet, Aggie still didn't outright win it.   They averaged somewhere in the middle, same as always, everywhere.  

2 minutes ago, Tex-19 said:

Wonder where Florida would end up if they somehow pulled off an upset of Bama. With ISU's loss, they're already next in line behind Aggy but would add the Bama win

that would be a big problem for the committee but it may not matter as Clemson is getting worked.

1 hour ago, Macklemore said:

I am so jealous of their OL. Just dominating at the point of attack and creating huge holes. Lance Zeirlein was talking them up on his show because they’re a finalist for best OL in college football. They deserve the hype.

Opening big holes against 3-6 Tennessee whom is on a 6 game losing streak. What a feat. 

Jesus Christ....I was just trying to follow this game thread, and you made it insufferable because you are a completely self loathing faggot (or aggy). Agricultural has overachieved this year, and good for them. You can only beat the folks placed in front of you.

However, this is in no small part to the SEC being a bag of shit outside of Bama.  Please tell me which one of agricultural's five wins this year impresses you the most:

• 17-12 win over 0-9 Vandy
  • 28-14 win over 2-7 Miss. St
  • 20-7 win over over 4-5 LSU
  • 48-3 win over 2-8 South Carolina 
  • 42-131 win over 3-7 Arkansas

And you're pissing your pants cause they a beat a 3-6 Tennessee squad (now 3-7)?  This is ESPN/SEC media bias in full effect, and you've bought into it. Either because you are a faggot or aggy. 

They are unimpressive, and 5 of their 7 wins have been against absolute scrubs. Auburn was a paper tiger in my opinion, but I will concede that was a quality win.

The one impressive squad they faced (Alabama) went in dry, and they will probably get the opportunity to put it to the gomers again in a few weeks. Their best win was UF, and since then the Gators have shown that throwing footwear is more important than winning football games. So...ya know. 

At this point agricultural will probably make the playoffs... so congrats. But go to bed tonight knowing that this will be the most shallow achievement in the history of aggy foozeball, and that's hard to do. Ya'll have fake titles branded on your stadium. 

Please don't retort with "But Horngrad03...Texas sucks worse!!!  Acknowledge their success or you're aggy too!!" 

Texas fucking blows goats this year. Hell, we've sucked for a decade overall. The difference between us and the school in College Station is we can call a spade a spade. Texas sucks, but A&M is above average in an average conference this year.  OU would beat aggy (and maybe ISU), but aggy would probably beat Texas. aggy is not a Top 4 team.  But it took a pandemic to make this happen for you choads. 

Enjoy it and stop apologizing for it.  There would be more honor in it. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

Just now, dcar00 said:

if Clemson loses, I can easily see aggy being placed 3rd to avoid rematch with Bama unless they want to make sure its not 2 SEC in the champ game.

They might want to but not sure how you can justify jumping OSU, who just won a CCG by two scores against a top 15 team, while Aggy played 3-7 Tenn

1 hour ago, youdunnf'dup said:

Little brother's football program is in much better shape than ours. Moving to the SEC was the smartest thing those goobers ever did.

Lots of aggy in this thread, not surprisingly.

So here's my honest question. Without the benefit of ooc games, how are you qualifying the sec as the strongest conference this year? Bama is always good, but they kicked the shit out of everyone else, including you.

Your second in conference team lost to a horrible lsu team. That's also your best win by a mile, and it doesn't look great now.

We make this joke a lot, but from the outside it definitely looks like bama and the 13 dwarfs this year.

In a year with basically no ooc games, having a diversity of conferences in the playoffs is even more important than usual. You had your shot against bama and got blown out.

If you don't make it, and you shouldn't, blame yourselves for not being good enough to win that game. The committee didn't get blown out, you did. Don't blame them if they count that against you.

18 minutes ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

Fuck aggy. Let them whine about getting passed over for the playoffs and then lose to FUPM in a bowl. They will never sniff a conference title in the SEC,

And yet it looks like they are going to have an opportunity to compete with three other teams for the national championship.

4 hours ago, Brothahorn said:

Honestly, Aggy, TOSU and Cincy(if they win) all have a decent case for slapping the fuck out of the committee. Going in to this year, they had know that there was a huge chance that some teams would end up playing significantly less games than others. You can't fault TOSU for their idiot conference's decision. But playing 4-5 games less than the competition for the final spot is fucked up for the other teams. 

The playoff committee could have taken the stick out of their ass for one season and expanded the playoffs to cover this scenario. The whole committee of experts is a fucking joke and should be disbanded. Just go back to the computer shit and let them pick the 4 teams. Remove the corrupt human factor. 

Computer is fine, but no need to expand the playoffs.  Shrink them, the two teams that belong are Clemson with TL and Bama.