Tennessee beats aggy!

msucolt45

5 minutes ago, msucolt45 said:

Why not? They have nothing to lose and playing “loose” at home. Plus aggy usually aggy’s a game here and there. Tomorrow is “there”!

Cream Sickle Orange wins! The other ut!

This is just sad. Aggy is not losing to Tennessee. Then again, it wouldn't be the first time we depended on Tennessee men to help save Texas.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

the last time the Vols pulled a solid for Texas was December 1, 2001.  #5 Tennessee strolled into the Swamp to beat #2 Florida.  that cleared the way for #3 Texas to beat #9 Colorado in the Big 12 title game later that night and land a spot in the national championship game against #1 Miami.

oh wait.

well, at least Tennessee did its part.

• Rage+1 6

3 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

the last time the Vols pulled a solid for Texas was December 1, 2001.  #5 Tennessee strolled into the Swamp to beat #2 Florida.  that cleared the way for #3 Texas to beat #9 Colorado in the Big 12 title game later that night and land a spot in the national championship game against #1 Miami.

oh wait.

Why would you do this?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

oh wait.

I wanted Mack Brown fired after that game.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

oh wait.

tumblr_oz4ngpQa9p1qmob6ro1_400.gif

1 minute ago, TexArcher said:

Why would you do this?

those were better times.

i was just thinking about it earlier today, to be honest.  how i used to care so much about Texas football, and the pain it caused when we lost games that cost us a chance at a national title.

and now, i just don't give a shit.  i'd be happy if we got rid of our current underachieving coach so maybe, just maybe, we could sniff a conference title.

so i look back at December 1, 2001, to remind myself of what it was once like.

"Sometimes it still hurts. You know how it is, man. It's like, you wake up every day and it hurts a little bit less, and then you wake up one day and it doesn't hurt at all. And the funny thing is, is that, this is kinda wierd, but it's like, it's like you almost miss that pain."

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

those were better times.

i was just thinking about it earlier today, to be honest.  how i used to care so much about Texas football, and the pain it caused when we lost games that cost us a chance at a national title.

and now, i just don't give a shit.  i'd be happy if we got rid of our current underachieving coach so maybe, just maybe, we could sniff a conference title.

so i look back at December 1, 2001, to remind myself of what it was once like.

"Sometimes it still hurts. You know how it is, man. It's like, you wake up every day and it hurts a little bit less, and then you wake up one day and it doesn't hurt at all. And the funny thing is, is that, this is kinda wierd, but it's like, it's like you almost miss that pain."

And the weekend after that was the last weekend that Tennessee was nationally relevant, when they lost to an underdog LSU team coached by Nick Saban in the SEC Championship Game, blowing their shot at Miami in the BCS Title Game. 

• Hook 'Em 1

59 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

oh wait.

God damnit Simms 

2 hours ago, Jive Turkey said:

C'mon, Sue. Get back in the game.

1990s beer doug liman GIF - Find on GIFER

• Hook 'Em 1

5 hours ago, Tonesky said:

We're behind schedule, but there is still time to aggy

Revisiting the Aggie Annual Roller Coaster | SECRant.com

I was wondering about the aggy rollercoaster.  Kind of miss it.  aggy sure is riding high right now, playing all of these little teams with losing records, so they now have the big head.  Would love to see a TU upset manana.  Come on Vols, do it for the real UT!

4 hours ago, Jive Turkey said:

oh wait.

User name checks out.