Cutouts at the Alamo Bowl

immamac

44 minutes ago, SDG said:

I was referring to the UT Pimp story not your purchase.  

Oh, sorry. Try the search feacher (when it works).

tbh, it predates me by several years and I only have 2nd hand internet knowledge with no links to back it up. But if you find the OP, it's gold.

Edited by RPM
  • Hook 'Em 1

5 hours ago, SDG said:

I was referring to the UT Pimp story not your purchase.  

The MNC game against Alabama THJone discusses a kerfluffle with a fellow Texas fan in the stands (while not in his Cone of Vision).  Fairly early in the game a guy in a pimp costume gets removed from the stadium due to drunkenness. 

719-wig-master.png?w=300

Said pimp had been spotted in the the pregame tailgate.  According to Bama fans, LSU fans are known to wear pimp outfits to Baton Rouge games.  IIRC a few days later the actual UT Pimp posted in the thread.  Basically he looked like Kramer in the Technicolor Dreamcoat episode of Seinfeld.  He was wearing a pair of boots with clear plastic hollow heels that had dice rolling around inside them as he walked.  At some point in the evening one of the heels broke off.  

Whitediceboot.jpg

I looked for the story on Google but couldn't find it.  In the story THjone describes himself as a "pixie" (not some big lunkhead prone to starting fights at a football game) so I used that as a search word.  No dice, and I'm not talking about pimp boots.  Wayback Machine is probably the only way . . .

Edited by Bullneck
Edited for clarity and expansion. And pictures.
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Bullneck said:

The MNC game against Alabama THJone discusses a kerfluffle with a fellow Texas fan in the stands.  (While not in his Cone of Vision).  Fairly early in the game a guy in a pimp costume (gets removed from the stadium due to drunkenness).  Said pimp had been spotted in the the pregame tailgate.  According to Bama fans, LSU fans are known to wear pimp outfits to Baton Rouge games. 

I looked for the story on Google but couldn't find it.  In the story THjone describes himself as a "pixie" so I used that as a search word.  No dice, and I'm not talking about pimp boots.  Wayback Machine is probably the only way . . .

I think that is the story that brought me here.

Or boobs.  Actually, most likely boobs.

2 minutes ago, GoldAppleCorps said:

I guess this would have been too cliche?

SantaAnna-Large.png

I will see your Santa Ana and raise you a Sam Houston:

220px-SHouston_2.jpg

That would be awesome as hell.  Throw in a Col. William B. Travis, Jim Bowie, and Mirabeau Lamar.

Edited by Bullneck
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Bullneck said:

I will see your Santa Ana and raise you a Sam Houston:

220px-SHouston_2.jpg

That would be awesome as hell.  Throw in a Col. William B. Travis, Jim Bowie, and Mirabeau Lamar.

I have been up all night, drinking beer and tending to a butt and brisket on the smoker and I sweater God I thought that last line said Miranda Lambert....I was like what in the holy fuck does she have to do with Jim Bowie.

• Haha 3