Jimbo 2020: Strangers with Candi

Machinator

So have 6 Figs, D Figs and Daddy98 commented on the success of the Heat Wave "sausage fest"?   Those clowns are shitting in their drawers because Herman is courting studs like Bijan, Wilson, and Collins, while they are hoping Fadil Diggs does not flip to Pedo State.  Herman is raiding Dallas and East Texas while aggy is holding their dicks watching Bama, LSU and their SEC West competitors raid Houston.  aggy has a sliver in Houston now that will soon be taken by LSU and Bama.  North Shore holla!  Great weekend!

Edited by lemonandaturd
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, lemonandaturd said:

So have 6 Figs, D Figs and Daddy98 commented on the success of the Heat Wave "sausage fest"?   Those clowns are shitting in their drawers because Herman is courting studs like Bijan, Wilson, and Collins, while they are hoping Fadil Diggs does not flip to Pedo State.  Herman is raiding Dallas and East Texas while aggy is holding their dicks watching Bama, LSU and their SEC West competitors raid Houston.  aggy has a sliver in Houston now that will soon be taken by LSU and Bama.  North Shore holla!  Great weekend!

Good post, but in all fairness, Aggy has NEVER recruited North Shore well.

10 minutes ago, lemonandaturd said:

6 figs is completly vanished. Most likely due to court order.

We'll hopefully get Bijan and live in the glow of getting a high-charcter 5-fucking-star RB

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, lemonandaturd said:

Yes, but when Bama starts stealing all their Katy and Cypress locks then they will be on suicide watch.  

Cypress is their Thermopylae. If they can't CFISD they are f***ed. 

With that said, come on down Mr. Broughton. 

Edited by billfromlaketravis
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, markstanco said:

Its super obvious he has been told to pipe down, be it a court order or from whoever is his daddy 7 or 8 months ago. He has gone silent. Nothing but RTs and Astros posts.

I can't really tell who he is on SEC rant.  DFigs is for sure over there.  

1 minute ago, markstanco said:
4 minutes ago, lemonandaturd said:

Is he there? I kinda doubt he would go through that hell. Aggy gets made fun of hard there. They are continually ridiculed on that site.

Yes, but they are not always smart enough to realize it.

1 minute ago, markstanco said:
4 minutes ago, lemonandaturd said:

Is he there? I kinda doubt he would go through that hell. Aggy gets made fun of hard there. The are continually ridiculed on that site.

I thought he was named TexAgs7, but then quit posting.  

27 minutes ago, markstanco said:

Disagree. They absolutely know they are getting made fun of. But they keep coming back because they want to fit in.

Loathing and ridicule is better than obliviousness. The former by definition acknowledges the existence of something. 

They are Chester to alabama’s Spike:

CooperativeMammothBats-size_restricted.g

A nuisance that must be tolerated and sometimes smacked down. 

Edited by Pato del Muerto

wasn't sure where to post this but here's your current MaroonGoons. the difference in the S&C between our programs is remarkable - as is the clear difference in frame/body type. 

L to R: Grimes, K Green, C Green, asst, Robinson, McCollum, Anderson, walk-on, Diesch, walk-on, Hocker, Prater, Blanton, Coach Henson, Matthews, Moore, Clement, Trainor, walk-on Spann, walk-on, Jenkins, Reed

Aggy-OLoffseason.jpg

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, golfclap said:

wasn't sure where to post this but here's your current MaroonGoons. the difference in the S&C between our programs is remarkable - as is the clear difference in frame/body type. 

L to R: Grimes, K Green, C Green, asst, Robinson, McCollum, Anderson, walk-on, Diesch, walk-on, Hocker, Prater, Blanton, Coach Henson, Matthews, Moore, Clement, Trainor, walk-on Spann, walk-on, Jenkins, Reed

Aggy-OLoffseason.jpg

You have to have the extra weight to handle the brutality of the SEC grind. 

1 hour ago, golfclap said:

Aggy-OLoffseason.jpg

It could just be me but does it look like Kenyon has put on some bad weight?

6 hours ago, Stinkpalm said:

You obviously screwed up in posting the right picture. Instead of posting the picture of the football players, you posted some random pic of their goober fanbase 

There was a time not too long ago, our OL looked like that...

6 hours ago, rvm96 said:

It could just be me but does it look like Kenyon has put on some bad weight?

Yeah. He definitely has added some significant weight, and it all looks like ButterWeight. 

Just using he and Javonne as examples, the contrast is stark. 

Taking fat bodies is only going to exacerbate the issue. 

8 hours ago, golfclap said:

Aggy-OLoffseason.jpg

Looks like a group of beer drinkers preparing to build a bonfire.

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, golfclap said:

Yeah. He definitely has added some significant weight, and it all looks like ButterWeight. 

Just using he and Javonne as examples, the contrast is stark. 

Taking fat bodies is only going to exacerbate the issue. 

Reed and Clement look like shit too. Clement especially is just plain short and fat. Doesn’t look like a D1 athlete at all.

9 hours ago, golfclap said:

Aggy-OLoffseason.jpg

lotta white boys for a football team. especially for a school with standards like aggy

18 minutes ago, Chopper said:

They're not short! The grass is just really tall! /aggy

That's cause it's SECred grass that can't be walked on or mowed, it's dedicated to the millions of Fightin Texum Aggies who saved your sorry sip ass from speaking German after they bombed Pearl Harbor!  

1 hour ago, blacklab said:

and that guy in the green shirt on the left? He really looks out of shape. Doubt he could play more than 1-2 plays without having to come out and rest

It’s like they pulled someone walking by from environmental services to include in the pic

I listened to texaggy radio the other day. Not going to give a full review, but Looch at one point addressed the out of state recruiting. Said Texas talent is having a down year, and that these great OOS croots come to the great state of Texas, Collie State, and Kyle Field, and they never have seen such greatness. So it's all fine because Jimbo knows it takes recruiting nationally to win championships.

The room started getting dizzy for me with all the spin.

I listened to texaggy radio the other day. Not going to give a full review, but Looch at one point addressed the out of state recruiting. Said Texas talent is having a down year, and that these great OOS croots come to the great state of Texas, Collie State, and Kyle Field, and they never have seen such greatness. So it's all fine because Jimbo knows it takes recruiting nationally to win championships.
When does he come on? I will have to try and remember to listen one day.

6 minutes ago, markstanco said:
30 minutes ago, TexasMan said:

When does he come on? I will have to try and remember to listen one day.

Monday’s and Friday’s at 10 am. I podcast them though. 

40 minutes ago, Machinator said:

D9wXCeiWkAEOvkc.jpg

You will get neither Evans or Ngata and Evans will go to Bama where he will run for 180 yards and 3 TDs at Kyle field and your 3 star mercenary Jimbo recruits before NSD 2 will go run for 30 yards and 0 TDs where bama beats you by 21 points on your way to yet another 8-4 season.

• Like 1