Jimbo 2020: Strangers with Candi

Machinator

Just now, Elmer_Fudd said:

That analysis that someone did last cycle of all of aggy's commits getting big bumps needs to be resurrected.

They've been much breadier this time around so there's only so much Fong can do to help them.

1 minute ago, Machinator said:

Second tweet is from Josh Bankhead's dad

Someone should be investigating Eric Bankhead for any potential serial killer possibilities in the greater Woodlands vicinity. Like, right fucking now. It’s almost a certainty that someone who looks like that is keeping vagrants chained up in an underground dungeon. 

• Haha 3

23 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Someone should be investigating Eric Bankhead for any potential serial killer possibilities in the greater Woodlands vicinity. Like, right fucking now. It’s almost a certainty that someone who looks like that is keeping vagrants chained up in an underground dungeon. 

Nah. He's just a rando IT guy that, on occasion, sells pharmaceuticals on the side. 

latest?cb=20160228232440

27 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

983bdd088ef30fa87662461f4dcc13a2.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, closetojumping said:

HEAVY BTK vibes there!

46 minutes ago, TexasMan said:

I was coming here to ask if they are already saying that Eaton is better than Crawford and Rogers or if that won’t start until he commits there. This is a good start. 

Eaton will be better than Crawford because jimbo chose Eaton over Crawford. End of analysis. Jimbo has never lost a recruiting battle. 

2 hours ago, Machinator said:

Second tweet is from Josh Bankhead's dad

The Wade Guinn guy fluffing this dudes ego is a real shit bag. He went to the sane hs as I did. I see him commenting on a lot of recruiting shit that involves Texas and A&M. A little background on the guy... He beat his gf in high school on a few occasions and promptly got pulled up on by a bunch of dudes and got his ass beat. I'd say he's on par with Figurelli

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Lots of crying here.  BOMC!  JHawkins has to be mfeldstein from the gigem' site.

https://mobile.twitter.com/EricBankhead4/status/1141295057171091457

I mean, we all pretty much agree that looch does the most accurate and unbiased top 44 rankings, particularly when he includes aggy commits from out of state.   Wouldn't be fair to add it to the composite just to see all the other services drag it down. 

4 hours ago, golfclap said:

Fadil Diggs ( the DE commit from NJ) is on an official to Penn State this weekend. Worth monitoring. 

Looking at his timeline the aggy commitment looks like a safety school while he waits to see if Florida and Penn St are committable offers.

Spoiler

Ryan Brauninger

2:10p

Staff

Figured we'd consolidate all the stuff we get over the next couple of days in one thread that we'll sticky through tomorrow night. 

So, here's who made it to town:

Officials

The Woodlands College Park OL Josh Bankhead 
Clear Creek OL Chad Lindberg 
CyRidge DE Vernon Broughton 
Folsom (CA) RB Daniyel Ngata 
Baton Rouge (LA) DT Jaquelin Roy 
New Orleans (LA) OL Sedrick Van Pran 

Unofficials

Tomball WR Demond Demas 
North Shore RB Zach Evans 

Just now, Lobwedgephil said:
  Hide contents

Ryan Brauninger

2:10p

Staff

Figured we'd consolidate all the stuff we get over the next couple of days in one thread that we'll sticky through tomorrow night. 

So, here's who made it to town:

Officials

The Woodlands College Park OL Josh Bankhead 
Clear Creek OL Chad Lindberg 
CyRidge DE Vernon Broughton 
Folsom (CA) RB Daniyel Ngata 
Baton Rouge (LA) DT Jaquelin Roy 
New Orleans (LA) OL Sedrick Van Pran 

Unofficials

Tomball WR Demond Demas 
North Shore RB Zach Evans 

Wasn't this supposed to be a massive weekend for them?

2 hours ago, Happy Gilmore said:

The Wade Guinn guy fluffing this dudes ego is a real shit bag. He went to the sane hs as I did. I see him commenting on a lot of recruiting shit that involves Texas and A&M. A little background on the guy... He beat his gf in high school on a few occasions and promptly got pulled up on by a bunch of dudes and got his ass beat. I'd say he's on par with Figurelli

Freud must have multiple socks on this board.