Jimbo 2020: Strangers with Candi

Machinator

Spoiler

A few things I'm hearing...

Ryan Brauninger

7:37p

Staff

Let's see how brief I can be here.

- I'm hearing a Haynes King decision is likely next week after his official to Duke. 

- I'm hearing that North Carolina has some big time ground to overcome with Devon Achane.

- I'm hearing Princely Umanmielen continues to high a high affinity for Mike Elko, Terry Price, and Elijah Robinson. 

- I'm hearing Vernon Broughton has kept in touch with various members of the A&M staff throughout this week around his visit to Texas and is still expected in College Station this weekend. 

- I'm hearing Chris Morris may actually trip to Tennessee this weekend instead of A&M, but I'm still waiting on more intel. 

- I'm hearing the planned visitor list for A&M's final recruiting event July is going to be phenomenally good. 

- I'm hearing the after effects of Dallas Walker's visit last weekend still haven't worn off, and the Aggies have put themselves right in the thick of that race with some folks feeling like they'll pull it off. 

- I'm hearing that Buzz Williams and company did a fantastic job with 2021 OL Reuben Fatheree during basketball camp last week, and that Buzz's energy for the program really rubbed off on Rueben and his family. 

- I'm hearing the Aggies will let 2021 Katy Taylor OL Bryce Foster throw the shot put in college as well as play football because Foster has a genuine shot at being an Olympic caliber thrower in addition to being a high end SEC offensive lineman. 

44 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

They better not fuck that chicken before it hatches. Duke is not a joke in this recruitment if the kid thinks he has a pro career on the line. Jimbo's supposed QB whispering doesn't withstand scrutiny, but Cutliffe's definitely does.

As does Chaney at Tennessee.

14 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

I like how of all of brauniger’s points, the only one that’s bad news is the one that he’s waiting for more “intel” on. Everyoelse has been checked, rechecked, and then checked again and verified by independent sources, none of which will go on record. 

I also like how he says Broughton is still expected to visit this weekend. So there is a chance after visiting Texas, he might not go, but that is ok because he has kept in contact with various members of the staff.

Edited by HtownHorn

8 hours ago, Scholz said:

This is valid.  I married one after all.  But through her connections/college friends/tailgating cohorts is why I know the true nature of the beast.

Mrs Fidys maternal grandfather was a yell leader in 1939.  Of course he then joined the navy and won the pacific theatre.  

Batshit crazy and a complete asshole, and he was an aggy milkman during their glory hole year. 

Just remember... Wiltfong is just regurgitating what Elko feeds him.  The longer Elko is at Petticoat Jonestown, the crazier and cultier he gets.  At some point, Fong will realize that Elko isn't as reliable as he used to be.  This notion that King is damn near a done deal to cowpasture u seems extremely two-pump chuck to me.  I mean, read that ridiculous crap Fong wrote on the Geaux Tigers board about Ransom, etc.  I'm beginning to believe that Wiltfong is a co-dependent personality.  

• Like 1

Their 5 uncommitted OVs this weekend are Lindberg, Broughton, Roy (DT from Louisiana), a top-50 APB from California, and a top-200 interior lineman from Louisiana.

So I would probably agree with Perroni that Broughton is their best chance at a commitment from those 5.

1 hour ago, texifornia said:

D9miGjhX4AI3wXC.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

I cannot understand why they feel so confident with Broughton. Even Elkos boy Fong has his CB on Texas. Just one lone random arky cb...not that those cbs say jack shit but they act like this dude is already a silent or something. Baffling 

13 minutes ago, Machinator said:

Words is that Evans' apology tour is continuing on to College Station this weekend.

Edit: this weekend, as in, today.

Haha. I wonder if the North Shote coaches reached out to RJ Henderson to get tips on apologizing to the coaches? 

I'd love to hear more about this fucking apology tour. The dynamic must be outstanding, if it is to be believed. A ton of coaches in the back while Evans sits in a chair on his phone the entire time and not responding to questions or conversation. Except I'm pretty sure Jimbo would actually use this opportunity to make a pitch and get back in the game. 

Edited by SydneyCarton
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Harry Ellis said:

We'll soon be getting the $9.95 report: Jimbo knocked the apology meeting out of the park. I hear the aggies firmly planted themselves in the middle of the Evans' recruitment. I hear Evans even hinted he might return to College Station. He could even bring George with him. Opening up a North Shore pipeline would be HUGE. Buckle up, this ride is about to get wild. And only one team has Jimbo himself out front driving.

Trust Jimbo #WRTS

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Harry Ellis said:

We'll soon be getting the $9.95 report: Jimbo knocked the apology meeting out of the park. I hear the aggies firmly planted themselves in the middle of the Evans' recruitment. I hear Evans even hinted he might return to College Station. He could even bring George with him. Opening up a North Shore pipeline would be HUGE. Buckle up, this ride is about to get wild. And only one team has Jimbo himself out front driving.

Real.F'n.Recruiting.

3 minutes ago, Harry Ellis said:

Maybe Jimbo will get a silent apology with the promise to go public in August before the season kicks off. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Harry Ellis said:

You forgot the part where Evans fucked Candy, and Jimbo played it off like he was cool with it the whole time.

Edited by Katfid54

36 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

I'd love to hear more about this fucking apology tour. The dynamic must be outstanding, if it is to be believed. A ton of coaches in the back while Evans sits in a chair on his phone the entire time and not responding to questions or conversation. Except I'm pretty sure Jimbo would actually use this opportunity to make a pitch and get back in the game. 

If Evans is on his phone the entire time, Jimbo could just send him some of his personal favorite videos of other recruits fucking his wife.

6 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

This whole thing is just fucking bizarre.

What is bizarre about a HS that has its fair share of D1 prospects not wanting to get blackballed by the top 2 state universities because their top player ever is a petulant child that says really stupid shit all the time.

Edited by HtownHorn
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Bodacious Bevo said:

Thank god we found another 5* RB so that we aren't desperate enough to get sucked into the emotions of the Evans recruitment

Till Bijan goes to USC and we are spending 5 pages talking about how Ty Jordan can be a workhorse back

• Fuck You 1