Jimbo 2020: Strangers with Candi

Machinator

10 hours ago, Lobwedgephil said:

The Hornsby stuff to me makes me think they don't get King, and the ministry is setting them up for another run at Hornsby. That will lead them to talking about how he was number one the entire time, and Jimbo has no quit in him and stole the top qb in Texas from Brewster. 

8 hours ago, texifornia said:

txdriller is usually a huge aggy sunshine pumper, so him saying Hornsby's attitude sucks is a real bad sign.

D97BFpLWwAQ0ZIE.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

How soon they forget.

mack-jpg.1791

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Spoiler

Ryan Brauninger

5:45p

Staff

Texas A&M held an extensive conversation last night with Longview QB Haynes King. Information has been kept close to the vest throughout King's entire process, but I was told the dialogue between Haynes and the Aggie staff last night was extremely productive. 

It also sounds like all parties and suitors involved have had their final say as King looks to make a decision before the Elite 11 finals kick off in a few days. I imagine the QB and his inner circle will sit down together and lay everything out fairly soon. 

More Maroon & White momentum for the state's best signal caller, but it's far from a done deal. The Aggie staff has done everything they can do get their guy.

4 minutes ago, Lobwedgephil said:
  Hide contents

Ryan Brauninger

5:45p

Staff

Texas A&M held an extensive conversation last night with Longview QB Haynes King. Information has been kept close to the vest throughout King's entire process, but I was told the dialogue between Haynes and the Aggie staff last night was extremely productive. 

It also sounds like all parties and suitors involved have had their final say as King looks to make a decision before the Elite 11 finals kick off in a few days. I imagine the QB and his inner circle will sit down together and lay everything out fairly soon. 

More Maroon & White momentum for the state's best signal caller, but it's far from a done deal. The Aggie staff has done everything they can do get their guy.

Did they Ryan? Did they make him a Demas & Leal type offer because that would be doing everything they can do.

The kid admittedly wants to play QB in the SEC. 

His family thinks Fisher is such a dickbag he’s thinking about spurning a school in the SEC three hours away from his house with no QB in their current class to join a team three states away who already has a QB commit in their class. 

Good times. 

8 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

The kid admittedly wants to play QB in the SEC. 

His family thinks Fisher is such a dickbag he’s thinking about spurning a school in the SEC three hours away from his house with no QB in their current class to join a team three states away who already has a QB commit in their class. 

Good times. 

Chips really fell perfectly for him to not end up at LSU or Arkansas this year 

1 hour ago, Bob Lives! said:

Maybe this doesn’t go here, but it’s so sweet I couldn’t resist:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aggy has no time for facts. Facts are just a bunch of made up shit.

(Oh, at at our lowest, we're still better than aggy. Lulz)

Edited by Deej

11 hours ago, texaslong said:

It’s all Texas fault. If Texas still controls you and your narrative, who really runs this state aggy? 

Apparently, Tech, since they got a vet school.

Edited by Deej
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

What is great is that all this aggy propaganda is really working now. Had an aggy just tell me that he didn't read the Jimbo article but he heard it was written by a horn, and was a bunch of bullshit. FSU sour-grapes and a tu hit-piece. He then said he didn't care, because aggy just entered the Top 10-whoop! and were about to go much higher. They are very excited about 3-star Mud Gate winning the Defensive MVP at the 5-star challenge (where 3-stars are apparently invited?). Further proof that Jimbo knows what he is doing! Unlike our guys, their guys are truly underrated!! Whoop!!!!

1 minute ago, markstanco said:
37 minutes ago, texifornia said:
Holy shit Raikes looks like a circus strongman.

Yea that's not good weight.

Did you not read that post from the expert claiming that it is indeed good weight and that is a starting point to go higher.

12 minutes ago, Sejjr said:

They are very excited about 3-star Mud Gate winning the Defensive MVP at the 5-star challenge (where 3-stars are apparently invited?). 

He didn't win Defensive MVP or even DL MVP. He won Gatorade MVP. it's an award for spirit/attitude. Not slamming the kid, that's truly awesome but they keep talking about him being Def MVP or DL MVP and he was neither. 

• Like 1

The stench of this team is going to be righteous.  Right now is the easiest part of their season.  Once the games start, no words will be able to hide their deficits.  They are a 6-6, 7-5 team if things break well.  I only wish some recruits hadn't used up their officials already.  

21 minutes ago, Mdhorn said:

The stench of this team is going to be righteous.  Right now is the easiest part of their season.  Once the games start, no words will be able to hide their deficits.  They are a 6-6, 7-5 team if things break well.  I only wish some recruits hadn't used up their officials already.  

You really think so? 

10 hours ago, golfclap said:

Not to beat a dead horse about the fat bodies and Aggy but here are some Ags at the Rivals camp -- Raikes is a human cube. Jesus.  **also of note, Fadil Diggs is obviously not 6'6" 

Raikes is one active meatball. Walker looks to be strictly a run plugger. Diggs looks like a solid edge prospect. Raikes and Diggs are good prospects, although they'll need a lot of work; Raikes to keep the weight down, and Diggs to actually become good at football and learn to bend the arc. Walker looks JAGish to me. 

Supposedly, they'll have to work hard to keep all three from regional teams. 

8 minutes ago, Fud said:

Raikes is one active meatball. Walker looks to be strictly a run plugger. Diggs looks like a solid edge prospect. Raikes and Diggs are good prospects, although they'll need a lot of work; Raikes to keep the weight down, and Diggs to actually become good at football and learn to bend the arc. Walker looks JAGish to me. 

Supposedly, they'll have to work hard to keep all three from regional teams. 

I hope aggy keeps pulling in overweight Northeast prospects based on Elko’s connections. Elko’s likely leaving A&M next year and the portal’s gonna be full of human cubes in no time.

23 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

Elko’s likely leaving A&M next year and the portal’s gonna be full of human cubes in no time.

The former is true.  The latter is probably not.  Shitty linemen with bad bodies love clogging up roster spots, unless and until they're encouraged to seek excellence elsewhere.