2021 Texas Style Rose Bowl - Notre Dame vs Alabama 3PM on ESPN

notre dame joe

1 minute ago, ztejas said:

Got damn that would be fun. Esp the 4/5 and 3/6 even though I'd have to vomit after rooting for tOSU. 

That was my point - 3/6 and 4/5 would be epic and actually mean something. Those teams would be well matched and play lights out.

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

2 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

did you not read what i wrote?

cotton dies.  rose dies.  orange dies.  sugar dies.   all bowls die.  all ways.  all the time..

no bowls at all.

Yes I read what you wrote. I don't understand how 8 teams kills bowl games but 16 doesn't. 

1 minute ago, troph said:

Hey Nicole we can’t know shit about football, FYI.  At least not be pretty and knowledgeable.  /The more you know gif 

To clarify, I have always said to end all halftime interviews. There is no secret information gleaned from them, from a gal, or a guy. Let the coaches go to the lockers and talk to their teams. They don't need to be interviewed.

1 minute ago, PittsburghTiger said:

To clarify, I have always said to end all halftime interviews. There is no secret information gleaned from them, from a gal, or a guy. Let the coaches go to the lockers and talk to their teams. They don't need to be interviewed.

Just giving you a hard time. I think half of the talk is nonsense too.

3 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:

Agreed

Edited by pacman

1 minute ago, texifornia said:

Oh ND. And right when it looked like they'd made some good halftime adjustments.

You know what they say about beating Saban-coached teams. Give them extra chances, miss on scoring opportunities, and commit key penalties.

Wait...