Sark after dark COACHING STAFF thread

closetohumping

Just now, HateYouAndMyself said:

This is probably bullshit but I'm choosing to believe its real until proven otherwise 

Lotta things to dissect there. 
1. it’s a group chat called “Coach Sark”?

2. Did he screenshot his own phone (blue bubble)?

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, derpyhorndog said:

Not to jump the gun, but the CTJ/Eltife jet left Miami earlier today, bounced around a few spots in TX (San Antonio, Fredericksburg, Addison/DFW) and is on it's way to what appears to be Madison, WI.  Disclaimer being that this plane has full-stop blocks on its FAA data, so no nice FlightAware text log of original/destination and the like - have to use a bare-bones (visual) software, so I won't be able to confirm destination for certain until its about to touch down.

Anyways, I disgress. Point being it's made some curious stops given the timing/situation and it looks to be on trajectory for Madison, home of UW. Home of Jim Leonhard, rising star DC for the Badgers that has been rumored as a target for the LSU search. Not saying IT'S HAPPENING, namely because he's a UW letterman, has been courted for other jobs before and seems loyal to the program, but quick search shows he only banks about $1.23MM per FWIW. 

Holy shit balls how is this not getting more play?! 

1 minute ago, derpyhorndog said:

Update: In a strange turn of events, the plane did a complete 180 and (based on the latest trajectory/attitude I can see) appears to be descending towards St. Louis....

Mea culpa for the hype, just reporting what I see. 

Holy shit we're getting the WashU of St Louis TE coach

3 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

Not including the fumble possession, Bama’s D has stopped tOSU on 3/5 possessions and given up just a FG and TD on the other two. 2 of the stops were 3 and outs. 

Fields is 6 of 15 passing. This is winning defense in modern college football. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1