Sark after dark COACHING STAFF thread

closetohumping

I wonder if Bama hiring O'brien makes it more or less likely that Banks will walk and join us in Austin. I would think O'Brien has 'his guys' he will want to install in at least a few positions, right? I still think Banks is the white whale of the various Bama coaches who could potentially come with Sark (Flood would be I guess but I take that as a given) 

Just now, PsychMike said:

"Sark" drinking game? That's hitting below the belt. Sooner Jack80 posts on Surly?

Probably not but he'd be welcome around here if he didn't eat so many bags of dicks on the reg.

Edited by Bevo14
  • Haha 1

This shit about Coleman is bullshit. The whole recruiting bs that “he was set back by covid” is empty. So was every other coach in the country. And we have zero stud WR recruits in TX this year. And we have Kai Money playing on fourth down over Whittington and Smith, or Tarik Black, and Josh Moore is nowhere to be found. I’m a hard pass on this. 

• Hook 'Em 6

1 minute ago, b_p said:

This shit about Coleman is bullshit. The whole recruiting bs that “he was set back by covid” is empty. So was every other coach in the country. And we have zero stud WR recruits in TX this year. And we have Kai Money playing on fourth down over Whittington and Smith, or Tarik Black, and Josh Moore is nowhere to be found. I’m a hard pass on this. 

Coming in HOT right when everyone is drooling over the playcalling. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, texifornia said:

It’s just pissing me off watching a well oiled machine work like we all know ours could. Sorry for bitching on the coaching search thread in the middle of your game thread shit 😉

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, b_p said:

The rotation and personnel decisions were awful for every position group. That leads me back to the one common denominator.....

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, texifornia said:

A dominant O-line makes the whole offense, including playcalling, look so much better. Which is why I'm enthused about Flood as much as Sark, if not more.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, b_p said:

It’s just pissing me off watching a well oiled machine work like we all know ours could. Sorry for bitching on the coaching search thread in the middle of your game thread shit 😉

Haha you're good. I just thought the dramatic tonal shift was funny.

If my HC were about to hire Bill o’Brien I’d be very fucking nervous. He’s one step above Gary asshole Kubiak.

Above? Gary Kubiak is it such a far superior OC to BoB it can barely be put into words. As a HC he won a super bowl with Peyton Manning’s corpse and Brock Osweiler. BoB squandered Deshaun Watson.
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 3