Sark after dark COACHING STAFF thread

closetohumping

2 minutes ago, futureman said:

he’s not wrong.  spring camp reports are fucking absurd. 

2 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Is he wrong on that though? We all know he’s the biggest pussy but we’ve always gotten those reports for them to not amount to much. 

Yes, Troy O is the second coming of Roy Williams solely because I want it to be true. I’m drinking shiner and burnt orange kool aid, and I am getting drunk on both equally

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

Yes, Troy O is the second coming of Roy Williams solely because I want it to be true. I’m drinking shiner and burnt orange kool aid, and I am getting drunk on both equally

This right here. Fuck all you, bitches. There will be plenty of time to lament how we failed to live up to expectations when it happens this fall, but from this date until our first loss, it’s all kool-aid all the time. 

0b9cc007367e90f0b2b3439944082f0b.gif 

Edited by Burt Macklin
  • Hook 'Em 8
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Burt Macklin said:

You seem to talk about playing cards with your brother kids (which are called your nieces and nephews by the way) a lot and you don’t seem to enjoy it.  Maybe you should try making some friends so you can play cards with them. 

No one else will play war with him.

1 minute ago, Post Oak said:

So Nahlin has no clue about the coaching search or he does? Seems to change from page to page.

It's like playing cards with my brothers kids around here.

I like IT. I like the people that work there. But Nahlin admitted as much in the Scoop today. 

Golding was such a weird hire for Saban at the time. I’m sure the Ole Miss and Florida games made him ragey. It wouldn’t shock me if Golding left. Strong isn’t there to be an analyst forever. 

Just a hunch, but Sark has had a DC in his back pocket this whole time. CDC has hinted at this. 

7 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

You seem to talk about playing cards with your brother kids (which are called your nieces and nephews by the way) a lot and you don’t seem to enjoy it.  Maybe you should try making some friends so you can play cards with them. 

I don’t even recognize that poster but this is straight comedy

• Fuck You 1

2 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

Why would he pick LSU over Texas?

I don’t think he would if we were genuinely making a push. I’m just saying they are supposedly interested in him. The only benefit to LSU would be potential to be Head Coach if Ed O gets the axe. That being said I don’t think any candidate in their right mind would pick LSU over Texas when that appears to be a sinking ship.

The fuck did Tombstone ever do to you?
  • Hook 'Em 5

6 minutes ago, Michael Knight said:

Show me any offensive recruits in 2021

Do I have to? 

I could see Conner being a multi- year starter. Alexis is a pretty good get. Sanders could be the best TE since Finley if he plays more offense than defense. I like Helm. Wright isn’t a bad addition IF Texas lands Ewers or more likely Weigman in 2022. 

That said, this offensive class looks like a 3-7 team not a 7-3 team. Yada, yada, yada blame Herman for everything. It’s over now. 

Honestly I would think being the DC to an offensive coach who’s functionally the OC would be a draw for a defensive coordinator. Sark is going to give the keys to the defense and let him work. No way a team with a more defensive minded coach or even a CEO type would give a guy that kind of autonomy. 

On the other hand we’ve seen over and over that teams with super charged offenses will always have trouble fielding really elite defense so I’m sure that’s a consideration for guys like Muschamp and Leonard too when looking for a gig. 

• Hook 'Em 1

33 minutes ago, satyanash said:

Because if there's one thing the last several years have taught us, it's that sunshine-laden $9.95-er reports from spring camp are reliable.

If you're big, physical, catch everything thrown near you and aren't a diva, I'm guessing Sark will find a way to get you the ball. 

5 minutes ago, derpyhorndog said:

Don’t see any flights from MIA area to Austin tonight, so the below is my best guess of Sark’s carriage to town. Arrives tomorrow at 10 a.m. local. Apologies again for the false alarm earlier (Madison plane). 

https://flightaware.com/live/flight/XOJ790/history/20210112/1330Z/KOPF/KAUS

FLL and OPF closer than MIA, but obviously he’ll be on a plane to AUS tonight or tomorrow morning,  so really not anything to search for anyway.  

10 minutes ago, derpyhorndog said:

Don’t see any flights from MIA area to Austin tonight, so the below is my best guess of Sark’s carriage to town. Arrives tomorrow at 10 a.m. local. Apologies again for the false alarm earlier (Madison plane). 

i think tomorrow would be a good day to change your avatar to Sark

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Wax Beer Cup said:

FLL and OPF closer than MIA, but obviously he’ll be on a plane to AUS tonight or tomorrow morning,  so really not anything to search for anyway.  

Agree and checked FLL and OPF as well. The one posted was the only scheduled inbound flight from the MIA area between tonight and early side of tomorrow morning. 

26 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

You seem to talk about playing cards with your brother’s kids (which are called your nieces and nephews by the way) a lot and you don’t seem to enjoy it.  Maybe you should try making some friends so you can play cards with them. 

Well that's certainly one reaction

tenor.gif?itemid=10464204

Edited by Post Oak
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

3 minutes ago, Wax Beer Cup said:

Into Exec instead?

I doubt they need to really hide, but convenience to the ending location or other factors may male them a better option. 

Would he come into ABIA? What about Austin Executive Airport? And didn't they fly out of Georgetown when going to get Sterling Gilbert?

29 minutes ago, Post Oak said:

So Nahlin has no clue about the coaching search or he does? Seems to change from page to page.

It's like playing cards with my brothers kids around here.

IT hasn’t gotten anything right.  They’ll claim they’re the only site that said herm was gone but i suspect the other sites knew but they were acquiescing to Belmont.  24/7 has been in front of the hires.  

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, derpyhorndog said:

Agree and checked FLL and OPF as well. The one posted was the only scheduled inbound flight from the MIA area between tonight and early side of tomorrow morning. 

If I’ve learned anything in the last month or so, you are thorough in your searches, that’s for sure! 🤘✈️🤘

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Modessit said:
15 minutes ago, derpyhorndog said:

Would he come into ABIA? What about Austin Executive Airport? And didn't they fly out of Georgetown when going to get Sterling Gilbert?

Checked all MIA area outbounds and, for Austin, Bergstrom, Exec, HSB, Georgetown and San Marcos. Obviously a new one into any can be scheduled sometime between now and tomorrow morning, but this is the only one I found. 

• Like 1