Sark after dark COACHING STAFF thread

closetohumping

1 minute ago, Laxtonto said:

Hmmmm going to laugh if Surly flightware scoops all the 9.95ers and then we have to listen to them tout how they knew but didn’t want to leak it....

If it is Leonard, who’s the DB coach or LB coach spot we are missing. We got so tied into the Bama tree that we didn’t really research these other guys

Leonard is DC/DB coach. Opens the door for a Lupoi hiring. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Drool 1

Bama is running all these RPOs and like ou, they have linemen downfield of almost every play.  hope the big 12 doesn't start calling that next year when we finally start running it
BloU been getting away with that shit for at least a decade. We need to stop pissing off Big12 refs I guess.

7 minutes ago, alphahorn said:

can't wait till Sark designs those little flares to get Bijan the ball in space and let him get a head of steam up like that

that’s contingent on a good throw from the quarterback. it’s not that easy and Jones is pretty fuckin good. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, futureman said:

that’s contingent on a good throw from the quarterback. it’s not that easy and Jones is pretty fuckin good. 

I like what I saw from Casey in the Aamo Bowl, and under Sark he and Card should only get better. 

That backdoor throw was exceptional last drive