Dallas Cowboys 2021 Offseason Thread: Fuck It All

Vic Mackey

Random rumors I had read was the Panthers were high on Jaycee Horn. Broncos also in the mix for a CB.

After the Eagles traded down from 6 to 12, now they are trying to trade up to 8 or 9 to get a CB (maybe Surtain II)

Giants want a WR Waddle/Smith at #11 overall

Still seems Surtain / Horn / Slater are the most likely picks unless there's a trade down.

13 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Move Connor to Center, which was actually discussed last offseason.  Slater can play guard.  And yes to whoever said Zack Martin clone comps.  

i would much rather have biadasz at center than connor.  worse case scenario if we draft slater is we have our swing tackle should TS or LC go down.  but yeah you need a sure fire starter at #10 imo.

11 minutes ago, Get ln My Van said:

Dying on the Parsons at 10 hill.

Dude will be the face of our defense for a decade.

Feel like most great LBs live in the film room not partying and beating up their teammates but who knows.

"Humphries was awakened by Micah Parsons throwing water on him in the Morgan Academic Center and responded by throwing a bottle of Gatorade back. Parsons then punched Humphries in the face with a close fist, grabbed hold of his neck and began choking him, the filing claim. Humphries says he told Franklin about the incident and his fear of Parsons later that day."

8 minutes ago, Loch Ness Monster said:

Feel like most great LBs live in the film room not partying and beating up their teammates but who knows.

"Humphries was awakened by Micah Parsons throwing water on him in the Morgan Academic Center and responded by throwing a bottle of Gatorade back. Parsons then punched Humphries in the face with a close fist, grabbed hold of his neck and began choking him, the filing claim. Humphries says he told Franklin about the incident and his fear of Parsons later that day."

Give me a linebacker with Ray Lewis tendencies every day of the week.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Move Connor to Center, which was actually discussed last offseason.  Slater can play guard.  And yes to whoever said Zack Martin clone comps.  

I’d much rather keep developing biadasz, a guy who’s played the position for a while now. Williams becomes your new Joe Looney at that point IMO. 

still think we take a corner though, whether it’s Surtain or horn. 

Thank God for Compensatory Picks...

Dallas Cowboys 2021 NFL Draft Picks:

• Round 1, pick 10
  • Round 2, pick 44
  • Round 3, pick 75
  • Round 3, pick 99    (Compensatory)
  • Round 4, pick 115
  • Round 4, pick 138   (Compensatory)
  • Round 5, pick 179    (Compensatory)
  • Round 6, pick 192
  • Round 6, pick 227    (Compensatory)
  • Round 7, pick 238

By waiting to sign more free agents till after the Draft, the Cowboys may preserve some compensatory picks in 2022

Watch the fecals leapfrog and take Surtain. They love doin' shit like that.

Cool. Take Horn or Slater and keep on truckin.

They literally can’t go wrong here.

Hell, let Fields keep falling. Someone behind them will trade up to take him and give up a haul.