Identifying Trump rioters

Tuco

8 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Nope.  Some Cuban, some African.  He ran Lations for Trump in Florida.

Can't fault him for getting in on the grift.  Of course, he's got 5 unpleasant months coming up where I'm sure his loyalties will be tested.

Enrique_Tarrio_-_International_Chairman_

Well played Simulation.  Well played indeed.

• Haha 3

https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/10/politics/capitol-insurrection-guilty-pleas/index.html

Seven US Capitol riot defendants pleaded guilty on Friday to charges related to the January 6 insurrection, including one man who threatened to shoot House Speaker Nancy Pelosi. 

With this latest flurry of court activity, 10% of the more than 600 known federal defendants charged in connection with the deadly riot have pleaded guilty, according to CNN's latest tally. 

The most notable defendant to finalize a guilty plea was Cleveland Meredith Jr., who drove from Georgia to Washington, DC, with two guns and 2,500 rounds of ammunition. He missed former President Donald Trump's speech at a rally on January 6, but texted a relative one day later that he was thinking about attending an event with Pelosi and "putting a bullet in her noggin on Live TV."

He pleaded guilty to sending threatening communications and faces a maximum potential prison term of five years, though prosecutors told the judge they'd only seek as much as two years. Meredith has been in jail since his arrest in January and will get credit for time served when he is sentenced in December.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/10/politics/capitol-riot-foxitis-remain-jail/index.html

A judge on Friday ordered a US Capitol riot defendant to remain jailed in part because of a previous incident in which the defendant became so incensed by the suggestion that a person who took part in the January 6 attack had "Foxitis" that he allegedly threatened a probation officer.

The defendant, Landon Copeland, will be held in jail until he faces trial, federal magistrate Judge Robin Meriweather decided Friday. Prosecutors say that on January 6, Copeland stole a riot shield, turned a metal fence into a weapon and shoved other rioters into the police line. He hasn't yet entered a plea to the four charges in that case.

Most of the more than 600 Capitol riot defendants are not being held in jail as they await trial. However, a few rioters have had their release conditions revoked because judges believe they pose a threat, including a former police officer who bought 37 guns after his arrest, and a New York man who called his probation officer's mother.

Prosecutors say that Copeland had been released for just two days following his arrest in May when he stormed into a probation office in Utah.

Copeland disrupted a virtual court hearing for multiple defendants by lashing out over another defendant's lawyer saying his client had "Foxitis" from watching right-wing media outlets. Court officials muted Copeland's phone line.

That's when Copeland called a probation officer and announced he was on his way because he wanted to be heard and would "die for it," according to the officer who testified during the more than two-hour hearing Friday.

The probation officer put on body armor in anticipation of Copeland's arrival. According to the officer, Copeland took his shirt off, pressed his head against the bulletproof glass separating them and said he would eat the officer if he were on the other side because he was "starving."

blink-182 wtf GIF

• Hook 'Em 2

So we are almost a week out from the J6 rally.

Are we taking bets?  My money is on the Capitol Police.

Normally I'm not a fan of cops looking for revenge, but in this case, I'll be a hypocrite and allow it.  And is it really revenge if they simply remembered what happened last time when they lost control?

Sentencing isn't until December?  WTF?  Sentencing should be ready and handed down the day these fucksticks plead guilty.  

Judge:  How does the Defendant plead? 

Defendant: Guilty. 

Judge:  Plead is accepted, 5yrs behind bars, no lube, no soap on a rope, enjoy your time in prison.  Next case! 

• Hook 'Em 2

19 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

Watching the Hulu 9/11 doc right now and these fucking traitors should get their heads out of their asses and remember what that day felt like. That was true terror. The days after were true patriotism. Pathetic how many lost their way after that. 

Funny how a shitload of 40-something and 50-something Republicans talk about patriotism and fighting for your country, but all of these motherfuckers somehow couldn't find their way to an Army recruiter's office on 9/12.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/11/politics/us-capitol-police-january-6-riot-investigation/index.html

The United States Capitol Police (USCP) announced that disciplinary action has been recommended in six cases against officers following internal investigations into the January 6 attack on the US Capitol.

Violations sustained include three cases for conduct unbecoming, one for failure to comply with directives, one for improper remarks, and one for improper dissemination of information, according to a USCP statement released Saturday. The statement did not specify if the six cases involved six separate officers nor did it name any of them. CNN has reached out to the USCP for clarification.

The USCP's Office of Professional Responsibility launched 38 internal investigations, and was able to identify the officers involved in 26 of those cases. In 20 of the cases, no wrongdoing was found, according to the statement.

On 9/10/2021 at 8:24 PM, atomheartbevo said:

So we are almost a week out from the J6 rally.

Are we taking bets?  My money is on the Capitol Police.

Normally I'm not a fan of cops looking for revenge, but in this case, I'll be a hypocrite and allow it.  And is it really revenge if they simply remembered what happened last time when they lost control?

Create a QRF and stage them under cover in busses outside the Capitol zone. If they start pressing on barricades or throwing shit, call in the QRF and pin the rioters between the proverbial rock and a hard place. Give anyone that showed up in street clothes a chance to disperse. If you showed up in ""battle rattle", you get to live out your us against the government fantasy. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

Create a QRF and stage them under cover in busses outside the Capitol zone. If they start pressing on barricades or throwing shit, call in the QRF and pin the rioters between the proverbial rock and a hard place. Give anyone that showed up in street clothes a chance to disperse. If you showed up in ""battle rattle", you get to live out your us against the government fantasy. 

I'd like to note that DC, just like Haussmann's Paris, is tailor-made for interlocking fields of fire.

• Hook 'Em 2

On 9/5/2021 at 7:29 PM, RDCanecutter said:

I met a guitarist who made money that way. He'd stand by your table and ask what you wanted to hear. If you didn't pick a song he'd pick one. Then he'd kick off a one-chord monotone with mumbled words, until you paid him something. Then he'd disappear.

He's either still doing it and making money, or else learning how to do other stuff with two sets of broken fingers.

I'll take "How do mariachi bands make money?" for $100.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Drool 1

44 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

c9696cc309242519730e45250c20b7db.jpg
44eb2056c1a2b31592869bba11275d7a.jpg

I hear he was trying to buy the Maga Bomber's van there for a bit, but then decided it was a "little too rapey" and just decided to further personalize his sweet ass Dodge Dakota.  Good choice, Donald, good choice ...

sayoc-vanjpg.jpg

3 hours ago, Gap03 said:

I hear he was trying to buy the Maga Bomber's van there for a bit, but then decided it was a "little too rapey" and just decided to further personalize his sweet ass Dodge Dakota.  Good choice, Donald, good choice ...

sayoc-vanjpg.jpg

He's not getting laid in that van, at least not willingly.

Why do these idiots waste perfectly good vans on this shit.

I mean, obviously he's not going to get laid in this van:

star-trek-van-1.jpg

But this van?  Hell yeah, Shaggin' Wagon Deluxe.

a1832e02cc02ecc83089f3a5a91ca8ef.jpg

Or this

d352d9ae26850067fcb8c3bfbab23e2c.jpg

Lil' AHB wanted a van like this.

airbrush-vans-3.jpg

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

It's amazing how we forget this stuff.

In the Miami hearing, a federal prosecutor, a Federal Bureau of Investigation agent and Tarrio’s own lawyer described his undercover work and said he had helped authorities prosecute more than a dozen people in various cases involving drugs, gambling and human smuggling.

Tarrio, in an interview with Reuters Tuesday, denied working undercover or cooperating in cases against others. “I don’t know any of this,” he said, when asked about the transcript. “I don’t recall any of this.”

Law-enforcement officials and the court transcript contradict Tarrio’s denial. In a statement to Reuters, the former federal prosecutor in Tarrio’s case, Vanessa Singh Johannes, confirmed that “he cooperated with local and federal law enforcement, to aid in the prosecution of those running other, separate criminal enterprises, ranging from running marijuana grow houses in Miami to operating pharmaceutical fraud schemes.”

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Nolacycling said:

Law-enforcement officials and the court transcript contradict Tarrio’s denial. In a statement to Reuters, the former federal prosecutor in Tarrio’s case, Vanessa Singh Johannes, confirmed that “he cooperated with local and federal law enforcement, to aid in the prosecution of those running other, separate criminal enterprises, ranging from running marijuana grow houses in Miami to operating pharmaceutical fraud schemes.”

I'm thinking that when he gets out in 5 months, he's not going to be welcomed back to the PB.

It's amazing how we forget this stuff.

In the Miami hearing, a federal prosecutor, a Federal Bureau of Investigation agent and Tarrio’s own lawyer described his undercover work and said he had helped authorities prosecute more than a dozen people in various cases involving drugs, gambling and human smuggling.

Tarrio, in an interview with Reuters Tuesday, denied working undercover or cooperating in cases against others. “I don’t know any of this,” he said, when asked about the transcript. “I don’t recall any of this.”

Anyone got this dumbass in the Deadpool? He’s got to be between Ghislaine Maxwell and Louie Anderson.
  • Hook 'Em 1

On 9/8/2021 at 7:37 PM, atomheartbevo said:

And I like the idea of some of the Republicans openly cheering for violence against cops.  That'll play out well for next year's elections.

Maybe this is the magic that brings the right and the left together. 

The sooner the Trumpers figure out that they are actually unpatriotic and are allowed to hate cops,  we'll find some common ground

5 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

No, I mean I think he's probably rolled over on a bunch of other PB types around the January 6th stuff.  I don't see how he didn't.  It's his thing to roll over.

he'd roll over on his mom (yes,  probably both ways) if he thought it'd give him 10 more minutes to live