Identifying Trump rioters

Tuco

15 minutes ago, OneOfTheOutOfFocusGuys said:

You "demand 'justice' for the hundreds of people who have been charged in connection with January's insurrection"?  ABSOFUCKINGLUTELY.

ABSOFUCKINGLUTELY shoot every last son of a bitch in the group

1 hour ago, brakeman said:

image.png.c999b7b128ac89a965af581c4411d79d.png

Seems like a good spot to wrangle everybody up at once.

So they rally at Congress, even though Congress is not who is rounding up/arresting/charging/sentencing the Jan. 6 insurrectionists.

This is like when aggy gets their shit pushed in by 'Mama and bitches about us instead.

How about they fuck around and try and find out at where people are being held or charged at?  How about they go protest at the FBI or DOJ?

• Like 1

If I was George Soros, I'd be quietly trying to make these kinds of events happen, to make the GOP look bad.

If I was nutty Republican/right-wing type with a lot of money, I'd be quietly trying to make these kinds of events happen, to remind the few moderate/sane Republicans in Congress that they had better toe the line and kiss the orange taint.

40 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

If I was George Soros, I'd be quietly trying to make these kinds of events happen, to make the GOP look bad.

If I was nutty Republican/right-wing type with a lot of money, I'd be quietly trying to make these kinds of events happen, to remind the few moderate/sane Republicans in Congress that they had better toe the line and kiss the orange taint.

(McCarthy, Cruz, and Boebert take their seats at a lounge 4-top]

"Who wants an Orange Taint? Orange Taint?  Orange Taint?  3 Orange Taints!" 

2 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Rat fuckery is expensive.

• Hook 'Em 1

21 hours ago, RDCanecutter said:

Years ago I was working out a plot device for a story where a guy, running from Big Crime Enemies, hides in some podunk town jail for a month by busting a window or something while appearing drunk and having no ID. Then naturally not paying any fines so he could stay locked up under his new name. I don't know if it would work because I am very lazy and never finished it.

But now I wonder if it would be all that hard to fake getting stuck inside some harassed Covid ward. Nobody can go in and look for you. The records wouldn't match, but hey.

When I was in rehab they told us it counted as being "in the hospital" so maybe he's there. He's got a tightrope to walk -- if you fuck up real badly they will kick you out, but stay in longer than 30-45 days you also need to demonstrate an inability to get with the program. Also, his "progress" towards lasting sobriety is very often measured not by medical professionals but by insurance company death panels. When they say you've dried out enough, that is usually it. Having said all that there was one guy who was on his seventh or eighth month but rumor had it was part of a sentence. He was independently wealthy so his long stay in that weird and overly socially programmed resort was coming out of his pocket. 

Edited by MaybeACoordinator
  • Drool 1

I love the nod the first cop gives Candy like, "Yeah, I'm on duty but you know I'm down for cocktails."  And the way Candy sorta shifts around nervously before he talks like, 'We're gonna be here awhile, let's get some drinks at least.'    He does it again when he insists they sit and listen to the music for a bit before making the big bust.

He had such knack for subtlety in his comedy, wasn't always big and obvious like you'd expect.  Uncle Buck was his best example of that maybe.  

In other news...John Candy would probably not have liked Donald Trump.  Just a wild guess.  

Harsh, but rings true . . .

The QAnon Shaman will always known as The QAnon Shaman. He IS that moniker - a Scarlet Letter for a Fool.

For the insurrection, he served as a Useful Idiot for the coordinated violent extremists. He provided a distraction for those with larger goals and superior means - while they stayed on mission.

The flexcuffs/zipties we saw on 1/6 have reappeared in trumper lunacy world. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, washparkhorn said:

Harsh, but rings true . . .

The QAnon Shaman will always known as The QAnon Shaman. He IS that moniker - a Scarlet Letter for a Fool.

For the insurrection, he served as a Useful Idiot for the coordinated violent extremists. He provided a distraction for those with larger goals and superior means - while they stayed on mission.

The flexcuffs/zipties we saw on 1/6 have reappeared in trumper lunacy world. 

There was a time when it was not uncommon that rabble rousers and threats to a nation like this clown is would have been publicly tortured and executed to the delight of the onlookers.  It probably still happens in some areas today.  When people have no fear of the consequences of doing stupid shit, maybe it is time to bring the practice back.  I could watch this asshole going to his death with absolutely no sympathy at all.

He got exposed to all kinds of things?  Like trump's dick in his face?

I mean….I like boobs. And I’ve seen a lot of them on the internet that I like. Some of them I admire quite a bit.

But I have yet to try to overthrow my country for them.

Maybe I just haven’t seen the right boobs yet.
  • Haha 1

On 9/4/2021 at 9:09 AM, Pescado_Rojo said:

I'd pay you to stop. 

I met a guitarist who made money that way. He'd stand by your table and ask what you wanted to hear. If you didn't pick a song he'd pick one. Then he'd kick off a one-chord monotone with mumbled words, until you paid him something. Then he'd disappear.

He's either still doing it and making money, or else learning how to do other stuff with two sets of broken fingers.

14 hours ago, RDCanecutter said:

I met a guitarist who made money that way. He'd stand by your table and ask what you wanted to hear. If you didn't pick a song he'd pick one. Then he'd kick off a one-chord monotone with mumbled words, until you paid him something. Then he'd disappear.

He's either still doing it and making money, or else learning how to do other stuff with two sets of broken fingers.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Drool 1

On 9/2/2021 at 3:37 PM, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

And when I was in third grade, Jim McAdams told all of us that he didn't want to be known as "Shit-Ass" anymore (He shit his pants in class.).  I predict that the QAnon Shaman will find similar response to his wants.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

Capitol Police memo says rhetoric is ramping up around the upcoming rally on the 18th

https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/08/politics/capitol-hill-security-september-18-rally/index.html

Obviously this is what Antifa and BLM want us to think.  

Bullshit aside---these people are stupid enough to post their plans, fuck around, and find out.  But there is 10% of me that thinks this is all a ruse to run interference for something else they are planning in some other location in D.C.  The average Trumper is cognitively on par with my retarded sister.  But there are some rather clever Trumpers way up the foodchain.  People that truly know how to manipulate stupid people.  And as I fisherman, I can always see another fisherman from afar.  

19 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Bullshit aside---these people are stupid enough to post their plans, fuck around, and find out.  But there is 10% of me that thinks this is all a ruse to run interference for something else they are planning in some other location in D.C. 

They can seal the (very badly, very bigly) fate of the GOP in next year's elections if that happens.

I kind of want to see them fuck around and find out that the feds/Capitol Police will react much swifter and harsher 

I also want to see Republicans put on the spot ahead of next year's mid-terms.  It's pretty easy to rewrite what happened at the start of the 2021, versus late in 2021 and barely a year out from the mid-terms.  Gaetz and MTG and Boobert and Gym will cheer them on, no doubt (although Gaetz would risk driving up Dem turnout in his district, which could hurt DeSantis), but plenty of other Republicans won't.

And I like the idea of some of the Republicans openly cheering for violence against cops.  That'll play out well for next year's elections.