Identifying Trump rioters

Tuco

22 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

5mvcd4.jpg

Fuck.

Yes.

I'm already sketching it out in my head....a burnt orange van with stylized half-human longhorns dressed up like Conan the Barbarian with chesty babes climbing all over them, with airbrushed plates of barbacoa tacos and trays of bbq and giant frosty mugs of coldbeer on the side.  And also, there will be an appearance by Flaco Jimenez.

Yes.  This will happen.

• Haha 2
  • Drool 1

55 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Fuck.

Yes.

I'm already sketching it out in my head....a burnt orange van with stylized half-human longhorns dressed up like Conan the Barbarian with chesty babes climbing all over them, with airbrushed plates of barbacoa tacos and trays of bbq and giant frosty mugs of coldbeer on the side.  And also, there will be an appearance by Flaco Jimenez.

Yes.  This will happen.

Replace horse with Longhorn.  

359237017_8aa70f07d2_o.jpg

Or add Longhorn

359236992_fb16bd47d6_o.jpg?w=700&h=340

This needs to be added somewhere.

Mooneyes-Van-15.jpg

Interior that you need, but in orange.

https://www.caranddriver.com/features/g14517033/1970s-custom-vans/

Hop-Cap-interior.jpg

That's a bar to the right.

This is another

Gerring-Headrest-interior.jpeg?resize=98

The Bassmaster magazine hits me in the feels.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

the one with the bar to the right?...I see they went with the optional "Enchantment Under the Sea" package.  Very tasteful.  

I heard from Matt Gaetz that Chris Hansen is selling vans now to make ends meet since his media career ended.  Matt got nervous and bailed when Hansen started the sales visit with, "Why don't you have a seat right over there?"  

Fuck.
Yes.
Yes.  This will happen.

If Flaco isn’t wearing a pair of white shrimper boots (a/k/a “Air Boudreauxs”) to pay homage to your Mexican-Coonass pedigree, then your van gonna be missing some lagniappe.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Because it’s awesome. 

Not that I care. Back in the day my dad had a van decked out in scarlet & gray with a horn that played one of the Buckeye fight songs (Fight The Team). That was a great ride. He bought it sometime in the late 70’s. I borrowed it to go to Florida on spring break in ‘87.

21 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

holy fucking shit there's a rally to defend the january 6th insurrection?

this god damned simulation is off the rails.

Yep. You won't believe who is associated with the rally organizer. 

Well, you might, since it's a Trump campaign staffer.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/15/politics/september-18-rally-capitol-security-explainer/index.html

The September 18 right-wing rally in Washington, DC, has brought a new wave of concern about more potential violence on Capitol Hill as law enforcement prepares for a variety of scenarios. 

The "Justice for J6" rally aims to support insurrectionists charged in the deadly January 6 Capitol riot. Organizers say it is scheduled to start at noon ET on Saturday.

The rally is being planned by "Look Ahead America," a nonprofit led by former Trump campaign staffer Matt Braynard. The group is "dedicated to standing up for patriotic Americans who have been forgotten by our government," according to their website. 

Baynard said in a recent interview with CNN, "This is a completely peaceful protest," and that "we have told people that when they come, we don't want to see any messaging about the election, we don't want to see any messaging on T-shirts and flags or signs about candidates or anything like that."

Still, at least one Proud Boys leader has encouraged followers from across the country to show up, though others online have discouraged attendance and warned it might be a false flag operation designed to trap supporters. 

Meanwhile, "White Lives Matter" is advertising global demonstrations for September 18 and has been supportive of the January 6 insurrectionists online, but it does not have a DC chapter.

The latest intelligence report on the event notes that online chatter in support of the rally started increasing after the officer who fatally shot rioter Ashli Babbitt went public with his identity in a recent interview with NBC's Lester Holt.

There's been a noticeable uptick in violent rhetoric around the event and heated discussions centered on Babbitt's shooting on social media and discussion boards, according to the memo. The document warns that many individuals may also see September 18 as a "Justice for Ashli Babbitt" rally, which could be cause for concern, and it's not unreasonable to plan for violent altercations. 

There have been additional discussions of violence associated with the event, with one online chat suggesting violence against Jewish centers and liberal churches while law enforcement is distracted that day.

Around 500 people have indicated they plan to attend, though the memo notes that past recent events organized by Look Ahead America had significantly lower attendance than expected and were peaceful.

The US Capitol Police board has approved the department's request to reinstall temporary fencing around the Capitol ahead of the rally. 

Fencing had been erected around the Capitol following the January 6 riot but was eventually pared back and removed over the summer.

Additionally, Capitol Police said in a statement Monday that its board had "issued an emergency declaration, which will go into effect about the time of the demonstration and allow the Department to deputize outside law enforcement officers as United States Capitol Police Special Officers."

13 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

I should go to that. I totally believe in justice for those Jan 6th types.

One thing that I haven't understood for a long, long, time......is why there isn't a hip-hop version of this song.  It's freaking tailor-made for a modern tough gangster reboot version.

16 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

One thing that I haven't understood for a long, long, time......is why there isn't a hip-hop version of this song.  It's freaking tailor-made for a modern tough gangster reboot version.

I hear you. The best I can do is two Spaniards, and a Negro born with his heart on the outside.

3 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Whatever happened to the Texas drivers that harassed a Biden bus around San Marcos last year? I would have to think that DPS and local sheriffs would find that funny.

Nobody gave a shit. Whenever it's brought up, the maga crowd hems and haws about how all they did was follow the bus and didn't try to run people off the road (even though there's video of exactly that). 

Also all the cops around here (NB) are all magtards anyways. When we were house-hunting, of the ones we looked at was across the street from a Guadalupe county sherrif's deputy. He had one of those Trump on a tank flags flying on his house. We spent maybe 3 minutes looking at that house and gtfo. 

Edited by NorthLoop

On 9/14/2021 at 7:46 PM, DDD Dad said:

We’re done here. Shut the thread down.

nope, we have more to come.

I really wish to let'em all in after a  "fight" and then shut and lock the gates and not let the seditionist fucks out.

And arrest them all for trespass and property damage.

Right on the spot.

Edited by brakeman

4 hours ago, brakeman said:

I really wish to let'em all in after a  "fight" and then shut and lock the gates and not let the seditionist fucks out.

And arrest them all for trespass and property damage.

Right on the spot.

I’d be totally fine with the cops opening fire on these assholes if they pull the same shit again. 

• Hook 'Em 2

23 minutes ago, hookemATL said:

I say they put a bunch of oil and marbles on the ground around the capitol, and then sit back and watch as they all slip and fall.  Hilarious!  That’ll learn em!!

If they really want to keep them away they can set up free covid vaccination sites all around the capitol building.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3
  • Haha 5

16 hours ago, brakeman said:

I am all for fencing to repel new rioters, but you've got to be vicious, and not follow the rules. No running up and down a strip with a foil expecting the Cleti to respect priority. I suggest taking a good stout epee, ignoring the blunted point, and using it like a saber but go for stuff like the side of the knee or the back or the neck. A damn triangular-cross-section steel whip, boys. Leave marks.

• Haha 1

I am all for fencing to repel new rioters, but you've got to be vicious, and not follow the rules. No running up and down a strip with a foil expecting the Cleti to respect priority. I suggest taking a good stout epee, ignoring the blunted point, and using it like a saber but go for stuff like the side of the knee or the back or the neck. A damn triangular-cross-section steel whip, boys. Leave marks.
Soooooo....anything happening???

On 9/14/2021 at 6:15 PM, atomheartbevo said:

Replace horse with Longhorn.  

359237017_8aa70f07d2_o.jpg

Or add Longhorn

359236992_fb16bd47d6_o.jpg?w=700&h=340

This needs to be added somewhere.

Mooneyes-Van-15.jpg

Interior that you need, but in orange.

https://www.caranddriver.com/features/g14517033/1970s-custom-vans/

Hop-Cap-interior.jpg

That's a bar to the right.

This is another

Gerring-Headrest-interior.jpeg?resize=98

The Bassmaster magazine hits me in the feels.

image.gif.4818c70c35ea818c3759c997a5bbcbe0.gif

• Like 1