Identifying Trump rioters

Tuco

On 7/20/2021 at 10:39 PM, Lobo said:

Man, forget all that shit I said about ex-cops in federal prison.  Local beat cop isn't gonna run into somebody he knows in that kinda joint.  But a DEA agent?  Considering how many guys are put away for federal minimum sentencing laws.  Yeah, he's going to that alternative prison for sure.  Is it like a Montessori Prison?  Maybe a Steiner-Waldorf?  

Most definitely be will be going to a drop out joint 

He will probably still get fucked up there.  DEA agents are going to be hunted in the feds.  They've made so many bad cases in conspiracy that they'd be the utmost in persona non grata in the system. 

I could see someone hitting him just to remove a green light from their old crew. 

SIAP, Jan 6th rioter ordered to sit still in court so that prosecutors use the laptop's camera to unlock.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/21/politics/capitol-rioter-unlock-laptop/index.html

Rule #1 when attempted overthrow of the govt: Use passwords, not fingerprints or facial recognition, for security. A judge cannot force you to disclose a password.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

SIAP, Jan 6th rioter ordered to sit still in court so that prosecutors use the laptop's camera to unlock.
https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/21/politics/capitol-rioter-unlock-laptop/index.html
Rule #1 when attempted overthrow of the govt: Use passwords, not fingerprints or facial recognition, for security. A judge cannot force you to disclose a password.

100% this. None of my devices are openable by biometrics. And I’m just a lawyer who keeps client info privileged.

On 7/20/2021 at 10:51 PM, bolverk said:

Car repair guy from Napa Valley and DEA guy from Orange County, so chalk two more up for Cali. Does anyone know if someone is compiling a heat map of where all these *alleged* domestic terrorists and insurgents are from?

I did a breakdown a few months ago...I think there were more from PA than anywhere else, but that's a little skewed because of proximity to DC. Texas and Florida were up there, and yeah, it was north DFW burbs leading the charge for Texas by miles. 

1 minute ago, tx 3 putt said:

Can I lock it with my vaccine chip ?

No, because that does not require your action to open it.  So, it could be opened by putting it next to your upper arm, and the opening wouldn't violate the 4th amendment.

This is why I don't use my vaccine chip for anything other than access to hot Groupon deals.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

No, because that does not require your action to open it.  So, it could be opened by putting it next to your upper arm, and the opening wouldn't violate the 4th amendment.

This is why I don't use my vaccine chip for anything other than access to hot Groupon deals.

It’s a great garage door opener 

Curious confluence of undefeateds.  U.S. Democracy thwarting insurrection decade after decade or hot ass on dating sites.  

More on the Bumble bragger.

Andrew Quentin Taake, 32-year-old owner of pressure washing company Hi-Flow Houston, is charged with assault, resisting or impeding officers and obstruction of an official proceeding, among other charges. Taake made his initial court appearance in the Southern District of Texas Friday.

On Jan. 9, someone who matched with Taake on the dating app Bumble sent the FBI screenshots of messages he sent bragging that he was at the riot, charging documents say. Taake sent pictures of himself at the Capitol, including one right after he was pepper sprayed by police, court filings say.

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/news/houston-texas/crime/article/Houston-man-arrested-for-allegedly-pepper-16335954.php

Heavy metal band Iced Earth’s guitarist Jon Schaffer, who pleaded guilty to charges related to the Capitol riot, had feces thrown at him and faced death threats during a hellish stint at an Indiana jail, according to his lawyer. The comments made during a March court hearing were revealed Thursday, prompting Schaffer’s transfer to a Washington, D.C., jail before he was released on bail in April. “My client, who is presumed innocent, has just gone through two months of hell where other people were throwing feces at him and urine at him and threatening his life in a horrible, horrible situation,” Schaffer’s attorney Marc Victor said at the hearing, according to the Indianapolis Star. Schaffer was segregated due to his public status but it led to prisoners tormenting him.

Schaffer, a self-described founding member of the Oath Keepers, became the first insurrectionist to plead guilty and cooperate with the feds. He is expected to face between 3.5-4.5 years in prison.

Ricky Gervais Laughing GIF

• Like 3

2 hours ago, NWBuck said:

Sounds like a regular Tuesday on the streets of Muncie, if we're being honest 

Have you ever been to Muncie? I’ve had some great times in Muncie. I had some friends who went to Ball State. It’s a good party school. I saw a good amateur jam band there called the Mystic Groovies. I saw the plaque on the Communication and Media building donated by David Letterman, a distinguished alum. Muncie is okay.

929F8B8C-855D-408D-9BDA-A397FAB4A1A5.thumb.jpeg.6dda497f60c56e46e8321fa9f4d1147b.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Have you ever been to Muncie? I’ve had some great times in Muncie. I had some friends who went to Ball State. It’s a good party school. I saw a good amateur jam band there called the Mystic Groovies. I saw the plaque on the Communication and Media building donated by David Letterman, a distinguished alum. Muncie is okay.

who cares seth meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3
  • Fuck You 1
  • Rage+1 1

3 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

929F8B8C-855D-408D-9BDA-A397FAB4A1A5.thumb.jpeg.6dda497f60c56e46e8321fa9f4d1147b.jpeg

Weekly, for about 6 years. It's a lovely vacation spot

3 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

csb/ My dad's 3rd wife (or maybe 4th) went to Ball State with Letterman and was his rush sister or whatever they called themselves back then, basically the co-eds that helped pledge guys to certain frats.  I dunno, but I'd like to think my dad was Eskimo Brothers with David Letterman.  /csb

3 hours ago, Lobo said:

csb/ My dad's 3rd wife (or maybe 4th) went to Ball State with Letterman and was his rush sister or whatever they called themselves back then, basically the co-eds that helped pledge guys to certain frats.  I dunno, but I'd like to think my dad was Eskimo Brothers with David Letterman.  /csb

Why are you afraid of telling us that you're Eskimo brothers with your dad and David Letterman?

11 hours ago, Lobo said:

I never got Letterman’s humor until I read his Playboy interview when I was in high school. He talked about how, when he was working as a weatherman at an Indianapolis tv station, he reported on a tropical storm being upgraded to a hurricane and he congratulated it on its promotion. Then one time he reported that the city was being pelted by hailstones the size of canned hams and they fired his ass. That’s when it clicked for me. 

Going back to the title of this topic, I see the QAnon Shaman or wtfever his description is, has now claimed to be insane.  Maybe you should look into curing his problem, since you appear to know how to solve everyone else's.

23 hours ago, AnTiM said:

Too damn bad his hero trump isn't there with him.

It’s surprising that more (any?) of these bozos haven’t come out against trump and his convenient way of forgetting them. The Cleveland Indians change their name and trump has press releases within minutes. His supporters are going to prison for following his guidance, and he can’t be bothered to give one sign of support.

the level of one-way loyalty in the trump world is impressive, only surpassed that so many don’t recognize it.

• Hook 'Em 3

49 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

It’s surprising that more (any?) of these bozos haven’t come out against trump and his convenient way of forgetting them. The Cleveland Indians change their name and trump has press releases within minutes. His supporters are going to prison for following his guidance, and he can’t be bothered to give one sign of support.

the level of one-way loyalty in the trump world is impressive, only surpassed that so many don’t recognize it.

Cultists are loyal to the end.

Julius Streicher's last words before he was hung:

"Heil Hitler" as he was led up the steps. From the top of the scaffold he shouted: "The Bolsheviks will hang you all next. Jewish holiday! Jewish holiday, 1946! Now it goes to God."

Stupid, brainwashed people are fucked.  Oh well, sucks to be them. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, AnTiM said:

Going back to the title of this topic, I see the QAnon Shaman or wtfever his description is, has now claimed to be insane.  Maybe you should look into curing his problem, since you appear to know how to solve everyone else's.

if that fucker gets off and ever shows up at another rally, he should get a bullet to the head 

9 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

It's pretty awesome - I've pointed this out to the hardcore Trumpers I know, and pointed out how many tens of millions of dollars he's taken in, and none of them can explain why he doesn't give a shit and won't help defend any of these people who are giving up their businesses, their jobs, their freedom, etc. for him.

I love it.  

1 minute ago, atomheartbevo said:

It's pretty awesome - I've pointed this out to the hardcore Trumpers I know, and pointed out how many tens of millions of dollars he's taken in, and none of them can explain why he doesn't give a shit and won't help defend any of these people who are giving up their businesses, their jobs, their freedom, etc. for him.

I love it.  

Then again Trump is going to be President again by August 15th. He will just pardon all of them. It makes total sense to wait out the current, invalid DOJ another few weeks. 

Just now, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Then again Trump is going to be President again by August 15th. He will just pardon all of them. It makes total sense to wait out the current, invalid DOJ another few weeks. 

None of them will take me up on a bet on whether he will be President in August.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

They wouldn’t pay you then, either. But that’s a weird thing to believe. I thought they all expected him to be reinstated next month. 

I mean when it doesn't happen next month,  they'll just move it to next year because next year is an election year.

Patrick Dangerfield Thinking GIF by geelongcats