Identifying Trump rioters

Tuco

FYI, for those amongst us who aren't fully aware of this Sovereign Citizen shit...here's a handy primer courtesy of the Southern Poverty Law Center explaining this, and some of the oddities these chucklefucks employee in court.  Case in point, "comprehend" vs "understand":

SovCits are often careful to avoid showing ID such as driver’s licenses or giving their name and address. Saying “I understand” also risks being seen to agree to the contract so SovCits will repeat the phrase “I comprehend” to show they are refusing the contract.

19 minutes ago, Grade of D as in David said:

If these sovereign people aren't citizens can't we ship them to Gitmo?

Shit, let them be a “sovereign citizen” then build a wall (lol) around their residence and cut them off from any US based utilities.  Let them find out why it means to be your own country. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, dingleberryswitzer said:

Shit, let them be a “sovereign citizen” then build a wall (lol) around their residence and cut them off from any US based utilities.  Let them find out why it means to be your own country. 

Sovereign citizens seem to agree a bit that they are residents of the United States but do not recognize state jurisdiction. This is why you see on the many youtube videos where they do not recognize that a cop or highway patrol have the authority to detain them. They like to quote the constitution and vague federal court opinions about their right to travel or whatever. However when it suits them, they also push back against federal authorities as well.

30 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

Meanwhile...

I wonder if anyone has any ideas about why these two cases of illegal voting are treated so differently. Hell, the black guy didn't even know it was illegal for him to do what he did. Maybe if we try a little critical thinking we can come up with a theory.

Politics. PA wants to scare people into following the laws but perhaps not ruin their life because a mistake that didn't cause election results to be changed. Paxton wants to disenfranchise voters or at least scare them off from voting.

I don't understand why the state registers voters that are not eligible to vote. In many ways, the PA example is more egregious as the guy was intentionally trying to subvert the vote even at the small level. It's possible the Texas case was also intentional but I haven't read that the prosecutor believes that.

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Politics. PA wants to scare people into following the laws but perhaps not ruin their life because a mistake that didn't cause election results to be changed. Paxton wants to disenfranchise voters or at least scare them off from voting.

I don't understand why the state registers voters that are not eligible to vote. In many ways, the PA example is more egregious as the guy was intentionally trying to subvert the vote even at the small level. It's possible the Texas case was also intentional but I haven't read that the prosecutor believes that.

The Texas case will never get to trial. It's a political stunt by the Attorney General.

8 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

Latest from him

I went hunting for sovcit encounters with the authorities they do not recognize on YouTube. 

Some judges and cops are more patient than others. But, eventually the glass is broken on the window of the vehicle and they are taken into custody. 

I cannot say that I have seen one win the argument.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, wildcat09 said:

Meanwhile...

I wonder if anyone has any ideas about why these two cases of illegal voting are treated so differently. Hell, the black guy didn't even know it was illegal for him to do what he did. Maybe if we try a little critical thinking we can come up with a theory.

I think it has something to do with one of them being in a fucktarded state politically. 

• Hook 'Em 3

She's doing a fantastic job for her future attorney.  When she pleads not guilty but reason of insanity there's plenty of evidence.  Here's hoping she's really this stupid/crazy and lands herself in the clink without the services of a real attorney.  

Let's not bury the lead here - looks like the dipshits who fucked around are finding out in a very real way.  The hippie trump (no weapons/assault) got 9 months after apologizing and admitting Biden is the rightfully elected President.  There's gonna be lots of people getting years - not gonna lie, that's a real surprise to me.  A pleasant surprise for sure...

• Like 4

She's doing a fantastic job for her future attorney.  When she pleads not guilty but reason of insanity there's plenty of evidence.  Here's hoping she's really this stupid/crazy and lands herself in the clink without the services of a real attorney.  
Let's not bury the lead here - looks like the dipshits who fucked around are finding out in a very real way.  The hippie trump (no weapons/assault) got 9 months after apologizing and admitting Biden is the rightfully elected President.  There's gonna be lots of people getting years - not gonna lie, that's a real surprise to me.  A pleasant surprise for sure...

I hope you are right, but I fear they will just give a few of them some time and they will all be out and mobilized for the next round as the politicians who supported them, are still there ready and willing to let a mob of morons kill their political opponents.
  • Like 1

On 7/19/2021 at 5:26 PM, Hookah Horns said:

This clown just became the first of many rioters to be sentenced to prison time. He got 8 months. Govt asked for 15-18 months, and clown asked for probation, citing Abraham Lincoln's desire for reconciliation after the Civil War. 

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/capitol-riot-sentencing-paul-allard-hodgkins-felony/

So basically admitting it was an insurrection.  Bold strategy.

When I clerked for the Travis County DA appellate division, there was a pro se appellate brief written by one of these sovereign citizen clowns. I had no idea what the fuck that was at the time and had never read such absurd shit, much less in a legal brief.

That was 30+ pages of side-splitting pure comedy gold. Drafting the response was easily the highlight of my time there. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

These sovereign citizens have embassies or consulates here in the states?  Like the fenced dumpster area behind a Cracker Barrel or?  

^

Well, we know what the rewards cards for gift shop patrons at the Trump Library will look like now.  Saves us a few weeks of design work.  

DEA agent busted. Tries to hang his friend, who filmed it all, out to dry to cover his own ass. Friend says fuck that.

An agent for the Drug Enforcement Agency was arrested Tuesday after the FBI accused him of storming the Capitol on January 6 and lying to Justice Department officials about his participation in the insurrection.

Prosecutors accused the DEA agent, Mark Ibrahim, of bringing a gun to the Capitol grounds as part of a mob of Donald Trump supporters who sought to block the certification of the 2020 presidential election results.

According to an FBI affidavit filed in federal court in Washington, DC, Ibrahim wore his DEA-issued badge and firearm while protesting the election results. A friend Ibrahim was with took a video of Ashli Babbitt's body being moved by paramedics, and Ibrahim shared the video in a WhatsApp groupchat with other law enforcement officials, the affidavit said.

The FBI affidavit includes several photos of Ibrahim appearing to pose for a camera during the riot, as well as one photo that appears to be a selfie.

Officials in the Justice Department's Office of the Inspector General interviewed Ibrahim, according to the affidavit. Ibrahim told the officials he attended the event with a friend who was asked to document the event for the FBI, the affidavit said.

When the FBI agent interviewed the friend Ibrahim cited, the friend said Ibrahim made up the story.

"IBRAHIM's friend told your affiant that he was not there in any formal capacity for the FBI and that the FBI was not giving him directions or marching orders," the agent wrote in the affidavit. "He said that IBRAHIM crafted this story in an effort to 'cover his a--.'"

The friend also told the agent that Ibrahim wanted to promote himself in advance of a potential podcast and cigar brand launch.

"According to IBRAHIM's friend, IBRAHIM went to the rally in order to promote himself - IBRAHIM had been thinking about his next move after leaving the DEA and wanted the protests to be his stage for launching a 'Liberty Tavern' political podcast and cigar brand," the affidavit said.

In an interview with Fox News in March, Ibrahim denied wrongdoing, according to the Washington Post.

Ibrahim was on personal leave from the DEA on January 6 and previously told the agency he planned to resign, according to the FBI affidavit. One of his attorneys told Reuters in March that he was suspended from the agency because of his activities at the Capitol. Representatives for the DEA didn't immediately respond to Insider's request for comment about Ibrahim's employment status.

Edited by Jhawkmvp
  • Like 3

Man, forget all that shit I said about ex-cops in federal prison.  Local beat cop isn't gonna run into somebody he knows in that kinda joint.  But a DEA agent?  Considering how many guys are put away for federal minimum sentencing laws.  Yeah, he's going to that alternative prison for sure.  Is it like a Montessori Prison?  Maybe a Steiner-Waldorf?  

Car repair guy from Napa Valley and DEA guy from Orange County, so chalk two more up for Cali. Does anyone know if someone is compiling a heat map of where all these *alleged* domestic terrorists and insurgents are from?

8 hours ago, bolverk said:

Car repair guy from Napa Valley and DEA guy from Orange County, so chalk two more up for Cali. Does anyone know if someone is compiling a heat map of where all these *alleged* domestic terrorists and insurgents are from?

Well most of us are from Texas, so... that heat map isn't gonna look good for us. 

• Rage+1 1

6 minutes ago, NorthLoop said:

Well most of us are from Texas, so... that heat map isn't gonna look good for us. 

Perhaps we can fix the heat points to the individual's specific place of residence. I don't have all the data, but I'm guessing that most of these fucksticks are in the red parts of the state, so at least the Central Texans don't have to be associated with this movement.

Perhaps we can fix the heat points to the individual's specific place of residence. I don't have all the data, but I'm guessing that most of these fucksticks are in the red parts of the state, so at least the Central Texans don't have to be associated with this movement.

I’m guessing this will not age well.

But at least Alex Jones was just an organizer of this “free” speech to storm the capital and delay election results certification.

49 minutes ago, South Austin said:

Probably not, but it seems like whenever I see a report on one of those douchebags on this thread, the Texans are from the suburbs surrounding Dallas, East Texas, or the Panhandle. 

FIFY

Edited by DDD Dad
  • Hook 'Em 2