Identifying Trump rioters

Tuco

Guest Lobo

And if our ruse is ever discovered,

"Well of course.  We had to adjust the shirt sizes to accommodate all your muscles, all your tactical gear, and your enlarged patriotic heart!  Fuck Yeah!"  

I am no longer kidding when I write shit like this-----
We are leaving money on the table. 
Do you have any idea what we could earn just using the already established Trump schwag?  But by putting "Tactical" on the name and charging twice as much?  And just add a token velcro pocket to the shirt, scruff up the MAGA hat bill and add a removable velcro feature and cool looking metallic adjuster in back with a hideout pocket under the top button?  MAGA gerber pens with little window breaker pins on them to instigate your next insurrection.  Just normal looking Trump shit but called "The Tactical Line" for Trump's most ardent soldiers, I mean supporters.  Just stitch some cheap, cosmetic shit on there to make 'em feel tough.  My god, the money we could make.  

The Tactical Constitution Center and Presidential Library Exploratory Committee, a Foundation to Recommend Locations for Donald Trump’s Presidential Libraries

2 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

TTCCPLEC, FRLDTPL
totally would fit on a hat

Black or camo hat and that acronym is a patch that velcros on.  So they can remove it and slap it on their tactical vest Velcro chest placement when they are wearing their tactical helmet when touring.  

and of course you don’t just sell the hat and single patch, you sell a variety pack of patches including a punisher logo, a few of the defaced American flag variants that they seem to enjoy, a MAGA, and various firearm silhouettes- for 10x the price. 

• Like 1

Guest Lobo

Interchangeable patches, I like it.  Sometimes you're going to a Qanon thing, other times it's a Gov. Noem rally, then a Proud Bois thing, then the big guy himself-Pres. Trump, then an Eric Trump parent-teacher conference.  

6 minutes ago, DDD Dad said:

Why? Isn’t that pretty much every thread on here? (With the exception of Angry Gorilla’s peanut butter whiskey exploits)

Wait....so you DON'T think that Sela Ward is going to fall for my elaborate seduction plan?

Et tu, DDD?

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, DDD Dad said:

Why? Isn’t that pretty much every thread on here? (With the exception of Angry Gorilla’s peanut butter whiskey exploits)

We almost snagged Urban Meyer and Fitlump is looking like a future Senator from Texas.

What starts here can really fuck up the world. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Guest Lobo
26 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Y'all should start a thread to discuss all this shit you're never going to do. 

I'll get the legal work, write the copy, and find out first dozen donors for the Presidential Library Exploratory Committee.  

But I've fully confessed on numerous posts, I have zero experience with websites, social media marketing, and sure as hell don't know how to procure merch.  I came up with the ideas, I'll get the capital to get us started, and know precisely who to target.  I just don't know how to reach them.  We all have to commit to getting a few dozen of our closest Trumper friends and family to send out the message on our behalf.  The marketing shouldn't take much money, maybe toss the best "promoters" a few shirts/hats or something.  The buildout out of the site and importing some "tactical" merch, I don't know how any of that shit works.  But I can get the capital to get us started.  It would actually be even easier with the merch piece because there's a somewhat predictable model of revenue stream.  Really the only hangup I still see is our "events in your area to get input on the library" never actually comes to fruition and one of you gets murdered.  But that's a risk I'm willing to take for the rest of us.  

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

I'll get the legal work, write the copy, and find out first dozen donors for the Presidential Library Exploratory Committee.  

But I've fully confessed on numerous posts, I have zero experience with websites, social media marketing, and sure as hell don't know how to procure merch.  I came up with the ideas, I'll get the capital to get us started, and know precisely who to target. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Guest Lobo

I wish I was as cool as Michael Keaton.  But you missed the important part.  I'll be putting in the upfront capital.  I'm guessing for site buildout, first orders of merch, etc. (again, we're not gonna spend money on marketing this, we're just gonna park the site/order button and let our Trumper friends spread the message)---we'll need $20k+.  Between a handful of us and a few folks IRL that I know would love to watch this little social experiment, that's the easy part.  Shit, I'll promise them a 15% hurdle, and we'll all still make out.  My worry is how we structure it for reporting purposes, same as I brought up months ago.  Can't pay out a capital return and pref on a non-profit/campaign fund.  So we'll need some serious legal advice, that's another $20k.  Again, we can raise that no problem and we own a bank that can legit clear the deposits.  If only for the morbidly curious.  We can grift a couple hundred grand before people get wise, maybe even spring to $500k.  But I honestly have no idea how to exit this kind of thing.  We wind it down, but what do you tell people?  Non-profits and political groups go under every single week in this country.  And when they do, they don't have to disperse any existing money in their accounts---but do they do it if they're not legit 501c3/c4 groups to begin with?  This group can figure out the tech and organic viral spread of the message, but the structure is what baffles me.  There's not really a lot of precedence for this, but I can fund the exploration if we get some more parameters. 

Guest Lobo
44 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

I could see Trump building a Lego Wall. He must have had help w the Capitol 

I honestly think when they first showed him a model of what one mile (to scale) would look like, he bent over the taskboard and shouted, "What is this supposed to be?  A wall for Mexican Ants?"  

19 minutes ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

LOL I'm 6'2 and 200 pounds.  I probably need to lose 15 to have an athletic build.  Unless athletic is a code word for fat and I missed the memo, then just ignore this.

"athletic" is the new "big boned"

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Dnaguy said:

But think even BIGGER.

A MAGA tactical bariatrics line would also get on that medical device gravy train.

Canes, rascals, insulin, needles, MAGA lapban......

Rascal scooters painted a light gray to blend in with the stonework outside of the Capitol.

Actually, I bet the folks on scooters were probably upset they couldn't get inside the Capitol, so maybe an "off-road" Rascal scooter that is still compact enough to fit through the doors.

But first, I need to get my own business going - I'm going to sell my own line of USB thumb drives, and they are going to have some scripts that the buyer runs on their computer, and the scripts disable the ability of the federal government to shut down Rascal scooters if they get within so many feet of a Capitol entrance.  They will be nice scripts, they'll have a nice little popup window that tell you that you are free from being oppressed by the NSA or FBI or whoever from taking control of your scooter.  You just have to enter your Rascal scooter model, your serial number, and the email you used to purchase the USB drive, and it'll send that info back to me.  I'll sell each one for $25 apiece.  I haven't figured out how much I will ask for the email list I will build from all of this.

10 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

The FBI is communist now?  I don’t…what?  More proof these idiots have no clue what communism actually means. Just slap it on as an adjective before someone they aren’t supposed to like and they eat it up with a spoon. 

Not hard to keep track of.

• FBI: Communist
  • NATO: Communist
  • US Military: Communist
  • China: Communist
  • Russia: Patriots
  • North Korea: Patriots
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

LOL I'm 6'2 and 200 pounds.  I probably need to lose 15 to have an athletic build.  Unless athletic is a code word for fat and I missed the memo, then just ignore this.

Gay dudes have much stricter standards 

35 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

But first, I need to get my own business going - I'm going to sell my own line of USB thumb drives, and they are going to have some scripts that the buyer runs on their computer, and the scripts disable the ability of the federal government to shut down Rascal scooters if they get within so many feet of a Capitol entrance.  They will be nice scripts, they'll have a nice little popup window that tell you that you are free from being oppressed by the NSA or FBI or whoever from taking control of your scooter.  You just have to enter your Rascal scooter model, your serial number, and the email you used to purchase the USB drive, and it'll send that info back to me.  I'll sell each one for $25 apiece.  I haven't figured out how much I will ask for the email list I will build from all of this.

You are on to something here.

MAGA drives, sold to the rubes.  USB thumb drives, printed with Stars and Stripes.  You plug it in, run a batch file or two that is on it and it automatically "prevents" any social media outlet from banning the user.  Even shields the persons computer from CRT, prevents popups from liberal media, and automatically populates Edge, Chrome, Firefox, whatever with MAGA friendly bookmarks.  Might even have separate partition with instructions on saving your important documents here to keep them from the prying eyes of the Deep State.

Whoever does this (if it already has happened) can print money.

What's even better is if you just stick a pic of Trump doing his stupid ass thumbs up, they will think he endorsed it.

Edited by Francisco 2.0

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

Rascal scooters painted a light gray to blend in with the stonework outside of the Capitol.

Actually, I bet the folks on scooters were probably upset they couldn't get inside the Capitol, so maybe an "off-road" Rascal scooter that is still compact enough to fit through the doors.

Excited Gold GIF

2 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

There was that one angry old guy riding a Segway across the grass during the capitol attack who Jordan Keppler unsuccessfully tried to interview.

37 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

1234.  I fucking loathe police brutality and the like when it's employed over trivial shit, but holy fuck this should have been an opening of a massive can of whoop-ass.

Lethal force was justified but not allowed. Wonder why.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, tx 3 putt said:

they should have started dropping those fucking idiots 

It should be noted that the politicians who voted not to have these terrorists investigated, are withholding an appropriation that would fund police security.