Identifying Trump rioters

Tuco

Finally watched the NYT video and it is enraging.

I won’t watch it. For the same reason I never watched any of the 9/11 documentaries, or Flight 93.

In both cases, I saw terrorists brazenly attack my country in real time. That gave me all the rage any man should carry. I don’t need to feed that any more.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I won’t watch it. For the same reason I never watched any of the 9/11 documentaries, or Flight 93.

In both cases, I saw terrorists brazenly attack my country in real time. That gave me all the rage any man should carry. I don’t need to feed that any more.

Trump supporters should be forced to watch it, clockwork orange style.  With a continuous narrative telling them in their ear, “this is who you are and what you believe in”, over and over again for days.

• Like 4

45 minutes ago, Nivek said:

Finally watched the NYT video and it is enraging.

Is it some sort of specific edit?  I don't think I've seen this.  Or is just some free-flow 120-minute fixed cam of everything?  

Like some of you, I haven't really watched much of this shit purposely as of late.  Just a particular DOJ clip here and there.  Obviously, that means all involved are completely innocent. 

I believe in the judicial process of this nation.  our stability provides reserve currency.  We are a flawed nation.  But our attempts at inclusion and progressive democracy are a light to the world.  But I will laugh, and applaud, and toast to some of these "tourists" taking their own lives before being sentenced to federal prison.  And I will remind their friends and siblings of what they did until I am very old.  Because I can, I have the means.  

36 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I hear ya. But it does break down more of the coordination and tactics of the assault. As more information comes out, all the evidence just makes the insurrection look more sinister.

In case you ever change your mind, or just want to share it with Trumpkin friends, you might want to bookmark this link:

Day of Rage: How Trump Supporters Took the U.S. Capitol | Visual Investigations

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWJVMoe7OY0

Edited by WhatTheBuck
  • Hook 'Em 1

12 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

It isn't just about the actions of these shitbags, it includes their own fucking videos of the events their intentions, background, and how it wasn't just some random clowns but some were organized and where and how the breeches occurred, who defended it (5 cops here, 3 cops there) what Officer Goodman did in more detail and how quick he was to act.  It includes the cops asking for help and orders and getting only silence in response.   How they were limited from the getgo, and it lays out more about how complicit many of the republicans were, possibly Gosar who was grandstanding while the Capitol had those fucks inside seemingly trying to get people killed.     

27 minutes ago, Nivek said:

It isn't just about the actions of these shitbags, it includes their own fucking videos of the events their intentions, background, and how it wasn't just some random clowns but some were organized and where and how the breeches occurred, who defended it (5 cops here, 3 cops there) what Officer Goodman did in more detail and how quick he was to act.  It includes the cops asking for help and orders and getting only silence in response.   How they were limited from the getgo, and it lays out more about how complicit many of the republicans were, possibly Gosar who was grandstanding while the Capitol had those fucks inside seemingly trying to get people killed.     

The republicans don’t want an investigation into what happened to cause the insurrection for the same reason a murderer doesn’t want an investigation into the murder he did that night. 

They did it. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3

16 minutes ago, Satchel said:

Can you imagine how that officer felt when told by one of Trump’s terrorists, “you’re gonna die tonight.”  

Back the blue, my ass.

They never cared about backing the blue,  the military, Christianity, or the United States.  They are a Republican Cult and that is it full stop.   Hypocrisy does not matter, they are for something one day and against it the next if the Cult deems it.  They are a terrorist cult radicalized by right wing propaganda.   They only use those symbols in the first paragraph for virtue signaling.  They don't actually give a fuck about Jesus.   

Their bravery and bravado was limited to when they had numbers and limited consequences.  As soon as the other cops, state police, and eventually the NG showed up, they ran the fuck away.   Now they found out what happens when you fail at an insurrection and have a moron at all phases of your leadership.   In one circumstance I agree with Trump, I wish the cops weren't so nice to them.  

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, JimmyJames said:

The republicans don’t want an investigation into what happened to cause the insurrection for the same reason a murderer doesn’t want an investigation into the murder he did that night. 

They did it. 

It is this simple. 

• Hook 'Em 2

The GQP don't trust the police. Sure, there's a few good apples that crack heads at BLM rallies and keep the streets clean of deep pigmented domestic terrorists, but we're told that there's many more that aren't part of the brotherhood. Those need their head beat in.

14 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

3 hours ago, South Austin said:

Andrew Clyde can get fucked. What a piece of shit.

And the fact that there's photos out there of this clown helping with the barricades to protect the chamber. 

• Hook 'Em 1

On 7/8/2021 at 6:00 AM, Dnaguy said:

MAGA tactical Keens are also a must.

But think even BIGGER.

A MAGA tactical bariatrics line would also get on that medical device gravy train.

Canes, rascals, insulin, needles, MAGA lapban......

MAGA tactical diabetes socks and we’re rolling in money. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

They care about backing the blue when it comes to keeping the black man down. 

This is all it is. I get the dumbest calls from white people claiming their rights have been violated when the law for whatever reason turns on them. Usually because they were acting the fool.

On 7/9/2021 at 4:36 PM, Satchel said:

Watch how Trumpkin blue backers treat a police officer:

https://twitter.com/MacFarlaneNews/status/1413557951898476552?s=20

I really hate tourists. Stand around gawking on the sidewalks getting in the way, long waits at my favorite local restaurants, drive like idiots, attempted overthrow of the government and violent insurrection.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

They're from North Texas?  That can only mean one thing, like in the breakfast scene in 'Garden State', one of them "Might be getting into real estate.  Well, I ordered those tapes anyway!"  

I also find it curious that everybody arrested/arraigned is giving a version of one of three excuses, just like Nuremberg.  "Heat/Fog of the Moment", "Just following orders", or "We didn't realize the scale of what was happening, how could we?"  but what none of them have given as an excuse so far is, "It never happened."  Only GOP and Trump leadership is using that as a rationale.  A very curious departure from History.  

Edited by Lobo

Just now, Lobo said:

They're from North Texas?  That can only mean one thing, like in the breakfast scene in 'Garden State', one of them "Might be getting into real estate.  Well, I ordered those tapes anyway!"  

When I heard “north Texas” I immediately thought the exurbs of DFW. When I saw the panhandle instead, it still made sense, plenty of trump supporting idiots there too , it’s just that reporter doesn’t understand Texas. 

12 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Apparently too poor to live in Amarillo. Had to settle for Borger. Bet that’s a fun place to visit. 

In all fairness Ron White is from Fritch which is just down the road from Borger.  Which is the best thing to come out of that whole area.

3 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

When I heard “north Texas” I immediately thought the exurbs of DFW. When I saw the panhandle instead, it still made sense, plenty of trump supporting idiots there too , it’s just that reporter doesn’t understand Texas. 

Yeah I would cut someone slack if they call the panhandle north texas. Assuming the author is from somewhere else.

Not everybody has seen the start to the movie "Bernie" yet, it's only been 10 years.  

But shit, I don't always know exactly where the panhandle starts and ends and we have business up that way.  Some say it's anything north of Lubbock.  Some say it starts as soon as you leave Fort Worth, others say somewhere out there between Wichita Falls and Abilene...like irony, you just know it when you see it.  2 sides of it are really fucking obvious, 2 sides of it are more ambiguous.  For that matter, where does "north Texas" end on the eastern side?  You could draw a quadrangle from Paris to Tyler to Marshall to Texarkana.  We might call most of that East Texas, but a journalist/amateur cartographer could right call that "more of North Texas"    I dunno, more shit we can work out for the bicentennial in 15 years.  

Also, surprisingly...none of the arrested (are we above 400 yet?) have played the "Tourism Defense" yet.  Even though a quarter of Congress claims that's what happened.  Bold move, you'd be better off playing the Chewbacca defense.  

19 hours ago, Lobo said:

You could draw a quadrangle from Paris to Tyler to Marshall to Texarkana.  We might call most of that East Texas, but a journalist/amateur cartographer could right call that "more of North Texas"   

That's just called Northeast Texas. I grew up there, and it's a massive shithole with nothing to offer. Not surprisingly, it's Trump fucking central. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, NorthLoop said:

That's just called Northeast Texas. I grew up there, and it's a massive shithole with nothing to offer. Not surprisingly, it's Trump fucking central. 

Jefferson / Uncertain / Caddo are cool AF.

The greater Bogata / Clarksville metropolis, where I have sets of cousins on both sides of the family, fucking sucks. Rural Arkansas level suckage.  

• Hook 'Em 1