2021 Texas Offseason: Sark Attacks Austin

texifornia

10 hours ago, Machinator said:

Comparing these two's eyes and smiles, I'm pretty sure Kendra now follows Mrs. Sark on facebook, twitter, instagram, tiktok, snapchat, and social media platforms that Mrs. Sark didn't even know she was on.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Viper said:

eyes? it's the whole face

Wedding Crashers Movie GIF by filmeditor

Yes, Mrs. Sark is not difficult to look at.

Scott gives me the heebie-jeebies. Like, I'm not sure I could drink away those eyes. Shit, you know that movie, the one where Glenn Close killed the rabbit. Hard pass.

25 minutes ago, Machinator said:

Why even tweet this? A few comments on a tweet don’t represent everyone’s opinions. I didn’t even know what this was about until I had to ask a friend. She’s making it worse by dragging it back into the news.

Edited by Hookem2147
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hookem2147 said:

Why even tweet this? A few comments on a tweet don’t represent everyone’s opinions. I didn’t even know what this was about until I had to ask a friend. She’s making it worse by dragging it back into the news.

Same reason she did the radio host stuff. She’s a thin skinned bitch just like her husband. She’d be better off just shutting the fuck up, cooking, cleaning, and laying there while getting plowed by her dog shit head coach of a husband. 

Edited by BurntOrange&White
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 19

25 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Same reason she did the radio host stuff. She’s a thin skinned bitch just like her husband. She’d be better off just shutting the fuck up, cooking, cleaning, and laying there while getting plowed by her dog shit head coach of a husband. 

Cooking and cleaning?  What kind of demographic are you envisioning?

1 hour ago, Zeus said:

Some """"""Texas Fans"""""""

I think Michelle made an honest mistake. She said TX, not Texas. TX is a damn good bourbon and I'm sure Tom / Kendra have been putting some away recently. TX has been front and center on Michelle's mind. It's ruined her life, TX has. Damn the bourbon and bourbon drinkers!

• Hook 'Em 1

44 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

You probably don't have a wife or a daughter speaking like this. Treat women with respect, man. All she is doing is defending her family. 

Edited by RaysBoomBoomRoom
  • Hook 'Em 8

40 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Oh, so you're an actual, queso gargling, limp dick incel. Got it. Go fuck yourself.

• Hook 'Em 7

45 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

YARN | How long have I been asleep? What year is it? | Seinfeld (1993) -  S08E03 The Bizarro Jerry | Video gifs by quotes | bc4f33f9 | 紗

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

You thought this was a good idea to post, did you? 

I feel like there's great odds we're about to see someone use Beta or Cuck or both on this thread unironically.