"Ambassador to Israel, the West Bank, and Gaza"

Gil Bang

11 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

i'm tired of sending them $500 billion a year so they can have nationalized healthcare.  israel has vaccinated 20% of their population.

Does that include the ones who secretly control our banks, media, and when my dog barks? If so, we got most of that money back.

4 minutes ago, 'stache said:

I've matured a lot since college in my understanding of world politics, but this is one I just can't truly wrap my head around. I might try again sometime over the next four years.

https://www.amazon.com/Lawrence-Arabia-Deceit-Imperial-Making/dp/0307476413

as good a place as any to start. fantastic book.

32 minutes ago, 'stache said:

I've matured a lot since college in my understanding of world politics, but this is one I just can't truly wrap my head around. I might try again sometime over the next four years.

Anyone claiming to fully understand it is lying so I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Cut Israeli aid, boost Israeli aid.  Move the embassy back to Tel Aviv, keep it in Jerusalem.  Change the ambassador title, keep it the same, make it woefully more offensive.  

none of it fucking matters.  It's too many cranky people with too long a history fighting over too small a piece of land.  And it's only complicated by tens of millions of American Evangelicals with the geopolitical knowledge of Eric Trump on a lean bender.