DACA, immigration reform whatever

hayden_horn

3 hours ago, Chrispy said:

Stop hiring them. 

I remember when The Trumpinator had his press conference on the border with a host of Texas sheriffs. I found it rather funny that one sheriff in particular, owes a lot to the hard work illegals put in to build his family’s fortune. His family also immigrated during the 1800’s. When not being a hard nosed republican, he has a much different tone about immigration, legal and illegal. Wonder why he’s fluent in Spanish ?

Last Monday, when President Trump tweeted that his Administration would stage nationwide immigration raids the following week, with the goal of deporting “millions of illegal aliens,” agents at Immigration and Customs Enforcement were suddenly forced to scramble. The agency was not ready to carry out such a large operation. Preparations that would typically take field officers six to eight weeks were compressed into a few days, and, because of Trump’s tweet, the officers would be entering communities that now knew they were coming. “It was a dumb-shit political move that will only hurt the agents,” John Amaya, a former deputy chief of staff at ice, told me. On Saturday, hours before the operation was supposed to start in ten major cities across the country, the President changed course, delaying it for another two weeks.

On Sunday, I spoke to an ice officer about the week’s events. “Almost nobody was looking forward to this operation,” the officer said. “It was a boondoggle, a nightmare.” Even on the eve of the operation, many of the most important details remained unresolved. “This was a family op. So where are we going to put the families? There’s no room to detain them, so are we going to put them in hotels?” the officer said. On Friday, an answer came down from iceleadership: the families would be placed in hotels while ice figured out what to do with them. That, in turn, raised other questions. “So the families are in hotels, but who’s going to watch them?” the officer continued. “What happens if the person we arrest has a U.S.-citizen child? What do we do with the children? Do we need to get booster seats for the vans? Should we get the kids toys to play with?” Trump’s tweet broadcasting the operation had also created a safety issue for the officers involved. “No police agency goes out and says, ‘Tomorrow, between four and eight, we’re going to be in these neighborhoods,’ ” the officer said.

i mostly leave you alone, because i don't know what your deal is, whether you are a paid troll or just a troll or whatever. 
but the fact that this is kind of a joke to you tells me that you are a vile human being. troll or not, fuck you. seriously, fuck you.

Whatever he is, he’s a Trumpkin. If you want to read more about them, and their EXACT mindset, go to the German history museum.

Also, color me a little skeptical that ICE agents are just now waking up to this. I'm sure they see the system more stressed than ever, but this didn't happen yesterday, it's been going on since Trump took office and even before.

• Like 1

You know. I would guess that catholic charities would rush in (if allowed) and provide these kids with a lot of services, free of charge to all. Food / clothes / medical attention / instructors / soccer balls / beds / nuns to help provide comfort and caring / help channel legal services / rosaries / books ....... 

Or Red Cross 

or many other charities 

Edited by tx 3 putt

30 minutes ago, GSU&UT said:

Also, color me a little skeptical that ICE agents are just now waking up to this. I'm sure they see the system more stressed than ever, but this didn't happen yesterday, it's been going on since Trump took office and even before.

Agree. They feel the heat now and want to try to get ahead of it. This shit is so fucked up. I really can't understand how people are just ignoring it.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

i mostly leave you alone, because i don't know what your deal is, whether you are a paid troll or just a troll or whatever. 

but the fact that this is kind of a joke to you tells me that you are a vile human being. troll or not, fuck you. seriously, fuck you.

Am I mocking these migrant children or the retarded Shaun King tweet? Hmmm, interesting. 

• Fuck You 4

4 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

I have little doubt this is your next solution for separated children at the border.  Seriously, you're a vile human.   

Jesus, my solution eh? Nazis are always marching in y’alls heads, what a miserable life. 

• Fuck You 3

4 minutes ago, Chrispy said:

Am I mocking these migrant children or the retarded Shaun King tweet? Hmmm, interesting. 

it's not interesting that you are a piece of shit. the shaun king tweet illustrates the poor treatment we are giving to fucking children. CHILDREN.

hahahaha, kids don't have toothbrushes or soap! SO FUNNY. let's make all the jokes.

27 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

You know. I would guess that catholic charities would rush in (if allowed) and provide these kids with a lot of services, free of charge to all. Food / clothes / medical attention / instructors / soccer balls / beds / nuns to help provide comfort and caring / help channel legal services / rosaries / books ....... 

Or Red Cross 

or many other charities 

The problem isn't a lack of resources, the problem is that CPB and ICE won't provide any of those resources to the kids in their camps. Charities can donate all they want, CPB isn't going to give any of that shit to the kids.

2 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

it's not interesting that you are a piece of shit. the shaun king tweet illustrates the poor treatment we are giving to fucking children. CHILDREN.

hahahaha, kids don't have toothbrushes or soap! SO FUNNY. let's make all the jokes.

We purposely keep dogs in cages, they own no toothbrushes or soap, and we kill thousands daily. 

He’s a retard. 

• Fuck You 8

Jesus, my solution eh? Nazis are always marching in y’alls heads, what a miserable life. 

Nationalists repeatedly using rhetoric referring to other ethnicities as animals and criminals, and shoving them in squalid detention camps? As they cheer a nationalist vision of a return to a mythical period of greatness?

Man. No clue where we got that idea.

I mean, other than the museum where I read exhibit after exhibit of people doing exactly that.

Just now, Brisketexan said:

Nationalists repeatedly using rhetoric referring to other ethnicities as animals and criminals, and shoving them in squalid detention camps? As they cheer a nationalist vision of a return to a mythical period of greatness?

Man. No clue where we got that idea.

I mean, other than the museum where I read exhibit after exhibit of people doing exactly that.

Well, great news Brisket, I don’t want them in detention camps either. Deportation suits me just fine.

• Fuck You 3

36 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

The problem isn't a lack of resources, the problem is that CPB and ICE won't provide any of those resources to the kids in their camps. Charities can donate all they want, CPB isn't going to give any of that shit to the kids.

Bingo, fuck them and everyone who works to help them.

Just now, Chrispy said:

We’re not discussing deporting citizens, only illegal aliens. 

What about their children, who are citizens, that are having their parents ripped away from them and throwing them into the care of the state? The same state that is currently putting people who were born a mile further south into concentration camps?

6 minutes ago, GSU&UT said:

Bingo, fuck them and everyone who works to help them.

Yea saw that last night. Then had some trumpkins commenting that they have to turn it away because it is easy to sneak in contraband and another saying we have plenty of legal kids that could use those things. People are fucked up in the head. 

6 minutes ago, Captainant said:

What about their children, who are citizens, that are having their parents ripped away from them and throwing them into the care of the state? The same state that is currently putting people who were born a mile further south into concentration camps?

The state takes care of them, you already answered your question. 

• Fuck You 2

The state takes care of them, you already answered your question. 

1 - except it isn’t taking care of them

2 - private contractors are bilking the taxpayers out of $700+ a day, per person, to not take care of them.

The cruelty is the point. You are exactly like the folks cheering on the regime in 1938. They wanted to make Germany great again, and insisted that they had to get rid of undesirables (who were given lesser legal status) to do so.

At this point, the parallels overlay to damned near form a single straight line. No matter how hard you try to indoctrinate them, your kids are going to grow up among a peer group that loathes Trump and his evil at a rate of around 70%. Odds are, they’ll grow up and figure out that their dad is a nazi. And they’ll cut ties with him.

I know several folks who have already done this with their own POS parents.

You’re going to die alone and despised. My hope is that you’ll be one of the ones who’s JUST smart enough to understand why you’re hated.
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Captainant said:

see, you are coming from a position of empathy, which is a principle that people like @Chrispy do not engage. in fact, people like chrispy like to say things like "it's unfortunate, but that's what has to happen so we can follow the law" when in fact, it's not at all the case that we have to do these terrible things. our laws are our laws - was can actually change them or enforce them differently. in fact, it's all ours.

this underlines that lack of empathy, and the fact that people like chrispy swaddle themselves in the comfortable blanket of being born an american citizen, instead of facing the harrowing reality of these people who saw fit to completely uproot their entire lives, undertake a dangerous journey, and go largely into the unknown with one thing underpinning their view of tomorrow: hope. 

people like chrispy want to dash that hope. because, somehow, these folks and their bullshit hope represents some kind of bad thing to them. 

i truly don't understand the thinking, but i know it makes people like chrispy bad people. 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

1 - except it isn’t taking care of them

2 - private contractors are bilking the taxpayers out of $700+ a day, per person, to not take care of them.

The cruelty is the point. You are exactly like the folks cheering on the regime in 1938. They wanted to make Germany great again, and insisted that they had to get rid of undesirables (who were given lesser legal status) to do so.

At this point, the parallels overlay to damned near form a single straight line. No matter how hard you try to indoctrinate them, your kids are going to grow up among a peer group that loathes Trump and his evil at a rate of around 70%. Odds are, they’ll grow up and figure out that their dad is a nazi. And they’ll cut ties with him.

I know several folks who have already done this with their own POS parents.

You’re going to die alone and despised. My hope is that you’ll be one of the ones who’s JUST smart enough to understand why you’re hated.

Oh, I won’t indoctrinate them because that tactic often has the opposite effect. Of course, they’re all under 5 so Trump will not be an hot button issue in their social circle. They will, however, go through a liberal stage as we all do, before we all grow up and accumulate some wealth. And that’s ok with me. 

I’m too affable to be hated and my charm can be a curse at times. It’s the price one pays for being good looking I suppose. Of course I know I’ll die alone, we all do. I plan on going peacefully in my sleep, but the others in car, well... 

• Fuck You 2

Oh, I won’t indoctrinate them because that tactic often has the opposite effect. Of course, they’re all under 5 so Trump will not be an hot button issue in their social circle. They will, however, go through a liberal stage as we all do, before we all grow up and accumulate some wealth. And that’s ok with me. 
I’m too affable to be hated and my charm can be a curse at times. It’s the price one pays for being good looking I suppose. Of course I know I’ll die alone, we all do. I plan on going peacefully in my sleep, but the others in car, well... 

You will die hated. By generations. Sic semper nazis.

And you fucking deserve it. All of it.
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

You will die hated. By generations. Sic semper nazis.

And you fucking deserve it. All of it.

One moment the country is over and you’re sipping whisky on the ledge, the next moment these younger generations are going to swoop in and hold us accountable. Sheesh, you’re all over the place.

• Fuck You 2

One moment the country is over and you’re sipping whisky on the ledge, the next moment these younger generations are going to swoop in and hold us accountable. Sheesh, you’re all over the place.

Read a book to find out what happens between those events.

The Germans REALLY enjoyed that period.

1 minute ago, Brisketexan said:

Read a book to find out what happens between those events.

The Germans REALLY enjoyed that period.

No time today, I got a tee time to catch before the olds start their 2nd round of the day and clutter up the course. 

• Fuck You 2