Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting

Just now, FreeHorn said:

Good bounce back! LFG! Now let’s drop a bag for Banks and get this rolling  

@Machinator I haven’t forgot I owe you and somebody else a number 1. I’ll pay my debts now or we can take care of this at the next Surly Meet Up aka the Surly Olympic Races. 

How the Fuck are you still around and not neg bombed? 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Just now, Newy25 said:

How the Fuck are you still around and not neg bombed? 

Damn it man, a kid everybody thought was in showed me his Texas edit and told everybody who would listen he was committed to Texas. How long you holding it against me cause Oregon’s close game was stronger?

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Fuck You 4

Just now, FreeHorn said:

Damn it man, a kid everybody thought was in showed me his Texas edit and told everybody who would listen he was committed to Texas. How long you holding it against me cause Oregon’s close game was stronger?

Since you’re new here, all me to help; forever. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, FreeHorn said:

This isn’t Nam. There are rules and consequences for breaking them. Fake insiders get blasted. 

2 minutes ago, FreeHorn said:

Also, the staff saw the same edits. Do you think we aren’t holding it against them for getting out worked?

2 minutes ago, Newy25 said:

This isn’t Nam. There are rules and consequences for breaking them. Fake insiders get blasted. 

amen. fake insiders are the worst. I feel like I’m more qualified than anyone here to make that statement. 

• Haha 4

"He might be in a Galveston bed and breakfast, wife looking on as a fragile divorcée moans and all you see is a man bun, bobbing up and down."

I live on the west end of the island. Not only is it packed to the gills this weekend, but if you have not made reservations months in advance your out of luck.

Just now, SydneyCarton said:

What’s this, some Indian solidarity because Satya is on his yearly masturbatory trip to vacation hot spot deleware? Picking up the slack? 

I don't appreciate your racist overtones Carton.

Sexton was recently CB'ed to the Gooners.

My post that you responded to is nowhere close to the Chicken Little phenomenon that has possessed the Recruiting Board in the last 48 hours. 

4 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

What’s this, some Indian solidarity because Satya is on his yearly masturbatory trip to vacation hot spot deleware? Picking up the slack? 

What If I told you we all post from the same call center. 

• Haha 6

Just now, UDontKnow said:

I don't appreciate your racist overtones Carton.

Sexton was recently CB'ed to the Gooners.

My post that you responded to is nowhere close to the Chicken Little phenomenon that has possessed the Recruiting Board in the last 48 hours. 

1) Lighten Up

2) he’s going to OU. most folks wrapped their heads around that a couple days ago…hence my comment

3) racist? Ok. 

When Murphy misses, it’s usually high, but I’ll be damned if he didn’t hit a majority of the targets. This is a rapid fire exercise, and he has to be additionally tired at the end of two days of constant throwing. He has special arm talent and size, and seems to be open to learning. We just have to see how he reacts when the bullets are flying (small sample size so far, mediocre competition level), but he’s certainly impressing in the Elite 11.

• Hook 'Em 2

• closetojumping changed the title to Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting