Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting

3 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Has anything happened yet today? I'm busy and can't read every page no matter high quality.

Seriously, anyone committed to anyone, or is this all just pre-game Surly surliness?

Banks moved his commitment date up to the 4th. Perroni thinks it's between A&M and Oregon. Our pets' heads are falling off.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Has anything happened yet today? I'm busy and can't read every page no matter high quality.

Seriously, anyone committed to anyone, or is this all just pre-game Surly surliness?

I'm just trying to figure that out.  I think it looks like Banks moved his decision up after him and his mom started following Oregon all over the place, and the white boy awesomeness has not announced yet.  And our pets heads are falling off. 

So, just like any other day. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Adidas/UA would love it if Phil Knight used Nike to get NIL contracts for Oregon players that aren't national stars.  You think all the Nike schools would stick with them for uniforms/merch if Nike was giving Oregon such an advantage?  It's one thing to build facilities using Knights wealth, it's another to pay players (legally or illegally). That's why shareholders and the execs/board would never go along with it.  It would cause a loss in revenue for the company. 

Edited by Moderator
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Moderator said:

Adidas/UA would love it if Phil Knight used Nike to get NIL contracts for Oregon players that aren't national stars.  You think all the Nike schools would stick with them for uniforms/merch?  That's why shareholders and the execs/board would never go along with it.  It would cause a loss in revenue for the company. 

Didn't Under Armour have to pull out of a couple of school deals (UCLA and at least one other) because they couldn't afford them?  I'm not sure they are much competition at this point.

Just now, BurntOrange&White said:

Are you retarded son?

Just now, texifornia said:

Look at who wrote it my dude

Just now, BornAndRaised said:

(Kam Dewberry)

lolol. 😅. Guess this shows how much consideration i've been giving Dewberry. And shows that I'm a moron.

• Haha 4

I thought this fucking announcement was supposed to be at 3:00 pm.  Damn it- does anyone have an actual time this thing is supposed to happen that's not pulled directly out of my ass so I don't have to keep checking this thread like a fucking slapdick while I'm supposed to be working?

Also- who is the other whitey and when is he supposed to be announcing?

1 minute ago, Wulaw Horn said:

I thought this fucking announcement was supposed to be at 3:00 pm.  Damn it- does anyone have an actual time this thing is supposed to happen that's not pulled directly out of my ass so I don't have to keep checking this thread like a fucking slapdick while I'm supposed to be working?

Cole Hutson and Connor Robertson. We don't know.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Wulaw Horn said:

247 had him at 3 for some reason. Hutson never had a time.

• Hook 'Em 1

3:00 PDT. They’re all going to Oregon.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3
  • Rage+1 1

29 minutes ago, UncleBuck said:

Wait where are the white boys

spacer.png

14 minutes ago, Lou_Sassle said:

Jeff banks has the literal same last name. How you lose a dude you’re related to

spacer.png

5 minutes ago, Radical Larry said:

3:00 PDT. They’re all going to Oregon.

spacer.png

Edited by Sgt. Slaughter

• closetojumping changed the title to Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting