2021 NBA Playoffs

Machinator

4 hours ago, Machinator said:

This is fucking bullshit, btw. Everyone else who found themselves in covid protocol situations had to sit. This prima-donna asshole flaunts the rules while seemingly unvaccinated and gets away with it. I’m sure he’ll learn his lesson. Rules for thee, but not for me. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, shadow_operative said:

10 years ago we were saying that it was past time for Hubie to be put out to pasture. how he's still being paid to spend 2.5 hours saying things like, "now watch here; you've got your pass, and then he's going to get the dribble, and then he goes up, and that's the shot" is beyond me.

Now, you ask if Hubie should be calling these games? You know that if you're a fan of our league, he's going to overstate the obvious. Now, you have to like what Hubie is doing and making excellent decisions with his broadcasting today but you do wonder if he can make it through an overtime in the same set of depends. Painted area, blah blah blah, painted area. 

• Hook 'Em 1

5 hours ago, Kermit said:

This is fucking bullshit, btw. Everyone else who found themselves in covid protocol situations had to sit. This prima-donna asshole flaunts the rules while seemingly unvaccinated and gets away with it. I’m sure he’ll learn his lesson. Rules for thee, but not for me. 

If he can't get his ankle right Phoenix may fuck around and whip their ass.

39 minutes ago, ztejas said:

I just don't see how Boston doesn't get completely ran out of the gym in this series. 

Well I guess they are showing me so far. 

Brooklyn mainly beating themselves, though. Which I guess qualifies as a way Boston might have a shot. 

That's the worst Nets shooting half Boston is going to get all series and they're up 6. They can still win but they're going to need to play better in the 2nd half - they were getting found out a bit in that 2nd quarter.

Pretty fun game so far though.