Texas vs Mississippi State: College World Series

Horny Bull

1 minute ago, Cajun said:

Terrible offensive "plan" by this coaching staff.  You call time in the box.  You bunt some.  You choke up and move up in the box.  You call a few batters over to the 3rd base coach's box.

Pierce and Co tonight?

Nothing.  Not one thing.  Pathetic so far.

you said it, mang

1 minute ago, chase25 said:

I usually try and stay optimistic because baseball has many ups and downs but this shit is over, Landon Sims is going to mow through whatever the fuck we are doing at the plate right now, I don't even want to call it an approach because that would be an insult to preparation. 

Some one throwing batting practice would mow down these batters. It's almost as if they are trying to strike out.

Just now, AUS-97HORN said:

pretty sure we are deep shit now.   Madden didnt pitch bad, but he got absolutely nothing from his fucking team.   we havent even gotten to 2nd base. 

But at least we didn’t get no-hit. Mitchell Daly will never pay for a drink in Austin again!

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, AUS-97HORN said:

pretty sure we are deep shit now.   Madden didnt pitch bad, but he got absolutely nothing from his fucking team.   we havent even gotten to 2nd base. 

Just need to get South Austin's mom to the dugout. That should solve the issue for everyone. 

Edited by Dahobbs
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

Yeah.  This ain't on Madden at all.

He's been a Hoss.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Just now, Starfleet Command said:

Doing some cursory research, it seems Bednar spins his low 90s fastball up to 2600-2700 RPM and his slider up to 2900 RPM. Lol we had no shot against that. That’s shits elite 

Most dominant CWS pitching performance I've seen since Jungman/LSU

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, hookem48 said:

you mean we don't look like the pussiest hitting team in the history of the College World Series?

No I completely agree. But people thought daly was actually gonna bunt on that 3-0 is what I’m referring to