Feefing

JFKFC

1 minute ago, Brisketexan said:

Wait, what?

Is this report burying the lede (the fact that there WAS an alien)?

Because the rest of it is credible.  Member of the military, upon seeing something new and unusual: "I should try to fuck it."  That is 100% believable.

My apologies....I just had to get one person. 

2 minutes ago, JFKFC said:

My apologies....I just had to get one person. 

I admit....it's an attractive story.  And as I said....100% believable.  If we ever encounter alien life, there's a fair chance we'll end up in an interstellar war because a human will immediately say "I should totally bone that," and then try to do so.

1 minute ago, Brisketexan said:

I admit....it's an attractive story.  And as I said....100% believable.  If we ever encounter alien life, there's a fair chance we'll end up in an interstellar war because a human will immediately say "I should totally bone that," and then try to do so.

You’d think they’d let us? Like maybe an old lady tolerates her dog humping her boot?

Asking for a friend

41 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

How do you know which hole to use on an alien life form?

"So then this weird looking earth being tried to stick it's reproductive organ in my ear!"

1 minute ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

How do you know which hole to use on an alien life form?

"So then this weird looking earth being tried to stick it's reproductive organ in my ear!"

Well, it's obvious the airman picked the wrong one if his dick fell off.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, irishtexan said:

Wait. Servicemembers saw an actual alien? And one of the servicemembers fucked it? And then they had to cut off his johnson due to fatal clotting? Is this real life?

Come on man, haven’t you ever been dared to do something??

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

Because the rest of it is credible.  Member of the military, upon seeing something new and unusual: "I should try to fuck it."  That is 100% believable.

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

Some of these people go on to become officers in the military.  Not many, but some do.

Aaron-Zajac.jpg

Edited by atomheartbevo

22 minutes ago, CooterBrown said:

A Google search for “feefing” turns up zero hits. Not even the report or this tweet. Is the government wiping all traces of extraterrestrial intercourse from the web?!?!?

Add "Rule 34" to whatever you are searching on.

I was looking up some stuff on the Band of Brothers TV series, and stumbled upon an archive of erotica written about them.

Sad Arrested Development GIF

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, CooterBrown said:

A Google search for “feefing” turns up zero hits. Not even the report or this tweet. Is the government wiping all traces of extraterrestrial intercourse from the web?!?!?

MV5BN2NkM2JkNWMtZDMwNi00MGQ4LWFhZTctNzgx

On 6/25/2021 at 3:55 PM, Brisketexan said:

Wait, what?

Is this report burying the lede (the fact that there WAS an alien)?

Air Force…I don’t buy it.   Navy….I would only believe the story if they did try to fuck it.