NYAG Eric Schneiderman accused by four women of physical abuse.

Hugo Stiglitz

How about the timing on this story.  

Did he just not use safe words properly?

Why are these guys in power such POS?

In a statement, Schneiderman said, “In the privacy of intimate relationships, I have engaged in role-playing and other consensual sexual activity. I have not assaulted anyone. I have never engaged in nonconsensual sex, which is a line I would not cross.”

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

Just now, Mojo Hand said:

My God, Ronan Farrow is crushing it. Didn't he just break the Black Cube story too? 

Yep. Good for him. Expose all the rats, whatever party they may belong to.

Edited by Pods
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Pods said:

Yep. Good for him. Expose all the rats, whatever party they may belong to.

I’m usually cautious on single story hit pieces like this but the sourcing and supporting statements appears legit.

I still think Al Franken was run out of town for bullshit but this is way more serious because it’s physical abuse/domestic violence.

We should just let women run everything until further notice.

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

1 hour ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Pretty much every one of the guys outed like this or through #metoo have publicly denounced this behavior prior to being outed.  They know what they are doing is wrong but still do it.  I don't understand what causes this kind of behavior.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

I’m usually cautious on single story hit pieces like this but the sourcing and supporting statements appears legit.

I still think Al Franken was run out of town for bullshit but this is way more serious because it’s physical abuse/domestic violence.

We should just let women run everything until further notice.

Just not the Hildabeast!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mojo Hand said:

My God, Ronan Farrow is crushing it. Didn't he just break the Black Cube story too? 

Yep.  He's an interesting guy.  His mom (Mia Farrow) has been known to hint that his bio dad is actually Frank Sinatra and not Woody Allen.  And he HATES Woody.

He's only 30 years old and graduated college at 15.

He's a really interesting and sharp dude.

State Attorney General Eric Schneiderman called his Sri Lankan girlfriend his “brown slave” and wanted her to refer to him as “Master,” the woman says.

Harvard-educated activist writer Tanya Selvaratnam told the New Yorker magazine that her yearlong affair with Schneiderman “was a fairytale that became a nightmare” — and quickly escalated into violence in the bedroom, even as he begged for threesomes.

“Sometimes, he’d tell me to call him Master, and he’d slap me until I did,” Selvaratnam said.

“He started calling me his ‘brown slave’ and demanding that I repeat that I was ‘his property.’”

Selvaratnam said, “The slaps started after we’d gotten to know each other.

“It was at first as if he were testing me. Then it got stronger and harder. It wasn’t consensual. This wasn’t sexual playacting. This was abusive, demeaning, threatening behavior.”

She said that as the violence grew, so did his sexual demands.

“He was obsessed with having a threesome and said it was my job to find a woman,” Selvaratnam said. “He said he’d have nothing to look forward to if I didn’t and would hit me until I agreed.”

She said she had no intention of adding a second woman to their bed.

The abuse increased until Schneiderman was not only slapping her but spitting on her and choking her, she said.

“He was cutting off my ability to breathe,” she said.

Soon, “we could rarely have sex without him beating me.”

The attorney general was often fueled by booze, Selvaratnam said.

And he would push her to drink, too, she said.

“Drink your bourbon, Turnip,’’ she said he ordered her, using his nickname for her.

A friend finally helped her leave him, Selvaratnam said.

Schneiderman told the mag in a statement, “In the privacy of intimate relationships, I have engaged in role-playing and other consensual sexual activity. I have not assaulted anyone. I have never engaged in nonconsensual sex, which is a line I would not cross.”

https://nypost.com/2018/05/07/ex-schneiderman-called-me-his-brown-slave-would-slap-me-until-i-called-him-master/

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

She would also be a great replacement for Schneiderman.  She still lives in NY.

Yeah because she doesn't have any skeletons in her closet...  Dems shouldn't even entertain giving her a job as an intern.  The party needs as much space away from her as possible.

all this is too long coming, really.  men should have known all along that we don't have secret lives.  things will probably come back to haunt us if we become important enough.  especially now with all the snooping.  everybody lives in a glass house.

13 hours ago, Mojo Hand said:

Interesting side note.  Schneiderman was supposed to be the prosecutor in the Weinstein sex misconduct case. 

1 minute ago, yaqdum said:

all this is too long coming, really.  men should have known all along that we don't have secret lives.  things will probably come back to haunt us if we become important enough.  especially now with all the snooping.  everybody lives in a glass house.

I don't think this falls into the privacy of my own bedroom catagory.  This goes beyond normal sex stuff though and delves into violence and abuse. 

https://nypost.com/2018/05/07/ex-schneiderman-called-me-his-brown-slave-would-slap-me-until-i-called-him-master/?utm_source=twitter_sitebuttons&utm_medium=site buttons&utm_campaign=site buttons

State Attorney General Eric Schneiderman called his Sri Lankan girlfriend his “brown slave” and wanted her to refer to him as “Master,” the woman says.

Harvard-educated activist writer Tanya Selvaratnam told the New Yorker magazine that her yearlong affair with Schneiderman “was a fairytale that became a nightmare” — and quickly escalated into violence in the bedroom, even as he begged for threesomes.

“Sometimes, he’d tell me to call him Master, and he’d slap me until I did,” Selvaratnam said.

“He started calling me his ‘brown slave’ and demanding that I repeat that I was ‘his property.’”

Selvaratnam said, “The slaps started after we’d gotten to know each other.

“It was at first as if he were testing me. Then it got stronger and harder. It wasn’t consensual. This wasn’t sexual playacting. This was abusive, demeaning, threatening behavior.”

She said that as the violence grew, so did his sexual demands.

“He was obsessed with having a threesome and said it was my job to find a woman,” Selvaratnam said. “He said he’d have nothing to look forward to if I didn’t and would hit me until I agreed.”

She said she had no intention of adding a second woman to their bed.

The abuse increased until Schneiderman was not only slapping her but spitting on her and choking her, she said.

“He was cutting off my ability to breathe,” she said.

Soon, “we could rarely have sex without him beating me.”

38 minutes ago, yaqdum said:

You do shit like this in your private life? 

4 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

It must be fucking galling to be abused by a guy who then goes on Twitter to preen and virtue signal. I love that the #MeToo movement isn't dying. Keep shining that light, ladies.

Not only it is not dying, it's becoming a self sustaining social media reaction when fuck faces like scheids use it to virtue signal.  These pathological motherfuckers just don't know when the shut the fuck up and keep their heads down.   

Edited by Anastasis

Democrats throw creeps like this overboard with the quickness. Republicans dig in and victim-blame, unless there is irrefutable evidence that rules out that option. How was it that Franken was immediately given the boot while Farenthold's fat ass stayed put for months after his scandal became public? 

7 minutes ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

Democrats throw creeps like this overboard with the quickness. Republicans dig in and victim-blame, unless there is irrefutable evidence that rules out that option. How was it that Franken was immediately given the boot while Farenthold's fat ass stayed put for months after his scandal became public? 

Conyers too.  He tried to hold out for a couple of weeks, but ultimately was forced out by the Dems. 

3 minutes ago, trauma babe said:

How was it that self-admitted pussy-grabber and alleged rapist Donald Trump was elected president? To piggyback off a DT thread, that's rape culture. 

Well, both sides(tm) in 2016 had an association with sexual misconduct, rape, etc.  But the real answer to your question is because our political systems and parties are failing the American people.  Or alternatively, the failures of our political parties are a simple reflection of the failings of our society and our society is failing.  

Edited by Anastasis

13 hours ago, Amobie said:

Pretty much every one of the guys outed like this or through #metoo have publicly denounced this behavior prior to being outed.  They know what they are doing is wrong but still do it.  I don't understand what causes this kind of behavior.

True. But so did every guy that WASN'T engaging in that type of behavior. If you stayed silent, that'd be a big ass red flag.

Of course they know it's wrong from a perception/societal view, but they think they are too important to abide the same rules. Most importantly, they have an inflated view of their influence on others' careers that they believe will keep people from speaking out.