2021 Big 12 Media Days

LTtxfan

Entire O-Line back

K-State coach Chris Klieman:

"We had a really good spring and I feel good about our team heading into 2021. It starts with the return of our quarterback Skylar Thompson. We have our line back, and we have a tremendous leader in (running back) Deuce Vaughn, who is one of the most humble kids you'll ever meet. He has great parents who raised him right."

7 minutes ago, LonghornSean said:

Not to start a realignment thread but If he’s suggesting the Big 12 CG will remain with the current 1v2 and round robin format, after the 12 team playoff begins, that’s fucking retarded.

We started it because the playoff committee said we needed more data points.  Yeah right.  With 12 spots soon to be available, we need to drop it to get more teams in the playoffs.  The title game could very well eliminate one of our teams.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Mother mopar said:
2 hours ago, Tex Pete said:
You're talking about human trash that blames their poor oral hygiene on the toothbrush.

Lincoln Riley is bitch made.

The toothbrush was invented in Oklahoma, if it was invented anywhere else it would have been called the teethbrush.

This is like my "every day carry" of ousucks jokes.  And not concealed, but open carry.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

On 7/14/2021 at 9:20 AM, South Austin said:

Bucky and Erin were talking with an OUsucks radio guy this morning, and he had a theory as to why Lincoln Riley isn't bringing Spencer Rattler, one of the more high profile players in the Big 12, to media days.  Allegedly, OU is pissed at all the 11am kickoffs it's had over the past few years, and after the conference couldn't lobby against another 11am kickoff for the September 18 Nebraska game, OU decided to pull Rattler from media days as a middle finger to the conference. 

For whatever that's worth, and OU still sucks.

Anytime, you can limit your star player’s national media exposure during the first month of NIL, so you can bitch at your conference, you gotta do it. Really inpressive to see Riley always put his players first. 

23 hours ago, LTtxfan said:

It’s good to hear that morals and values still exist in CFB. Can you imagine if Patterson stooped to the level of paying players? It’s much more ethical to bring in a bunch of talented players with a history of repeated sexual assaults than let kids get paid. Good on you, Patterson! Keep doing the Lord’s work!

• Hook 'Em 2

22 hours ago, jeevsie said:

This is like my "every day carry" of ousucks jokes.  And not concealed, but open carry.

Wrong place for this, but the joke is Dusty D. Being part of media days.  Anyone have the picture at Lake Texoma wired out of his mind?  I can’t recall if that was before or after he almost beat his friend to death and had a close case settlement.  Funny how none of this crap is ever talked about in the trash corrupt conference that is the Big 12.

anybody remember the kid from Atlanta that was on campus less than a week the had the AK with the sooner flag behind him circa 2008ish.  He dropped of the face of the earth in two seconds.  

Never will be the right conference!  

Next time we get screwed like Charlie Strong did by the refs remember it’s all Midwest political BS and the NCAA.

I’ll die on the hill of death to the Big 12.

Sark on Casey “dynamic player, great leader, great football IQ, great athleticism, extremely driven..”

Sark on Hudson: “..and you know Hudson, great passing ability. So we are in good hands at the QB position”  

Edited by CastHorn

26 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

Fuck Sark just said “winnings hard”…..

He also mentioned sprinkling magic fairy dust with both the ESPN crew and during the presser. Flashbacks to Herman deer in headlights post game after his opening loss to Maryland. 

F it. He at least seems human and likable when he speaks. 

7 minutes ago, Constant said:

Pee-Wee Herman reporting for duty. Tough look. Bijan looks like he’s about to push some HDMI cables and not take no for an answer. The logos on the polo are also insanely high. 

Jesus Nike sucks shit

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, Foosters said:

Damn, its like this guy was typecast to be the head coach of the Dallas Cowboys at some point in his life. Full disrespect intended to all parties.

Have they seen their starting QB? His face is terrifying, to children especially. 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Constant said:

image.thumb.jpeg.68b4c8f3c67f19329d29e56c40384800.jpeg

Pee-Wee Herman reporting for duty. Tough look. Bijan looks like he’s about to push some HDMI cables and not take no for an answer. The logos on the polo are also insanely high. 

I'm honestly surprised he didn't wear a burnt orange bow tie.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Constant said:

Has Sark gained like 20-30 pounds since January or is this just a shitty angle 

On 7/14/2021 at 11:14 AM, Big Frog II said:

Why wouldn't you get vaccinated?  Who wants part of their team out for a game due to Covid while the team you're playing is at full strength?  NCSU's baseball team should be a lesson to all.

tenor.gif?itemid=15957333

• Fuck You 1

Did I see they're gonna start cracking down on "horns down"? I assume that applies only to the players. No way they can penalize a team if some of the 50K+ fans in an opposing stadium does it, right? I don't do it because it's lame, but fans everywhere are gonna do it, but I can see penalizing players for taunting, as long as they make it known out front that its going to be a penalty.

Just now, 'stache said:

Did I see they're gonna start cracking down on "horns down"? I assume that applies only to the players. No way they can penalize a team if some of the 50K+ fans in an opposing stadium does it, right? I don't do it because it's lame, but fans everywhere are gonna do it, but I can see penalizing players for taunting, as long as they make it known out front that its going to be a penalty.

Whatever the big 12 decides it will be retarded and poorly/inconsistently executed.  

I say let them do horns down as much as they want.

Let the haters hate. They hate us because they anus!

9 minutes ago, 'stache said:

Just the players. Anyone else is exempt.

So…if you want to swing around large wooden paddles directly behind the opposing team bench breathing George Dickel into the Oklahoma night sky tainting every bit of oxygen for miles, you’re fine.

6 minutes ago, DaggerHorns said:

So…if you want to swing around large wooden paddles directly behind the opposing team bench breathing George Dickel into the Oklahoma night sky tainting every bit of oxygen for miles, you’re fine.

More of a Kentucky deluxe guy myself. 

We started it because the playoff committee said we needed more data points.  Yeah right.  With 12 spots soon to be available, we need to drop it to get more teams in the playoffs.  The title game could very well eliminate one of our teams.
In a 12 team playoff it absolutely will at some point, likely right away. Meanwhile in KKKland, aggy gets in due to the SEC west being dogshit other than Bama..and plenty of creampuff parties.

10 minutes ago, DaggerHorns said:

They also refined it so it's only a penalty if you do it to taunt a UT player.

Which is probably how it should be. I don't give a shit if an opposing player does it, but taunting is lame.

26 minutes ago, texifornia said:

They also refined it so it's only a penalty if you do it to taunt a UT player.

Which is probably how it should be. I don't give a shit if an opposing player does it, but taunting is lame.

It's not taunting,  it's fucking stupid.  It means you've got nothing of your own worth a shit. It means Texas is in your fucking head. Any time someone in our fanbase whines about it they look like fucking Karens and it certainly doesn't make it stop

Edited by Dennis Taylor

8 minutes ago, Dennis Taylor said:

It's not taunting,  it's fucking stupid.  It means you've got nothing of your own worth a shit. It means Texas is in your fucking head. Any time someone in our fanbase whines about it they look like fucking Karens and it certainly doesn't make it stop

Well if they do it towards an opposing team player it is taunting, just like every other hand gesture towards an opposing team player. You can't wave goodbye at the DB you just roasted so I think it's fine you cant go point the horns down at them either.

They should be able to still do it in general and do it toward the crowd or whatever. That's not taunting.

Basically, the big12 said there's already a rule for taunting, and we will enforce it with the horns down. So they've said nothing, except mentioning horns down and making it a storyline when it doesn't need to be. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Constant said:

sark.jpg

Smiling is hard