Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

15 hours ago, Leanderman said:

Pool party or and stool party?

New aggy branding.

5 hours ago, RollLeft said:

The toilet paper savings would wipe away about $82,000 of the $2.2 million that Student Affairs has been charged to reduce in its operating budget for fiscal year 2012. The department's reduction plan was released Tuesday, along with almost $40 million in proposed downsizing across the campus...

One student is reported to have heard Chancellor John Sharp suggest that students should just lube their asshole using the university's renowned jizz jars prior to using the toilet.

giphy-downsized-3.gif

Edited by Chopper
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Poor Bohmfalk

(Also, wild misrepresentation of UT fans being happy NIL has outpaced the bag game, but go off)

I wonder why he's completely ignoring last year when they finished 9 and 5 and finished 5th place in their division of the conference.

• Hook 'Em 1

20 minutes ago, Chopper said:

I wonder why he's completely ignoring last year when they finished 9 and 5 and finished 5th place in their division of the conference.

They're also ignoring the whole part about some of these guys committing to play defense for a team without a defensive coordinator 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Duane Moore said:

Can’t wait to read the rumors that guy has been “hearing out of the 512.”  Maybe if we get Hiil and Muhammad they’ll need so much cope they’ll make some up. 

You won’t read shit. He basically said he won’t share details, then he said it wasn’t NIL money. These motherfuckers are amazing at projecting. 

• Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, texifornia said:

Poor Bohmfalk

(Also, wild misrepresentation of UT fans being happy NIL has outpaced the bag game, but go off)

Sure if you just forget that small detail that everything about their history says they have to buy people to play football there.

• Haha 1

aggys losing their absolute shit about our recruiting successes and dishonestly projecting their cheating onto us is always an amazing sight.

Not one of them has admitted they might’ve actually been wrong and kids really want to play with Arch. Because that would take self reflection, intelligence and honesty, none of which they possess.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Scholz said:

aggys losing their absolute shit about our recruiting successes and dishonestly projecting their cheating onto us is always an amazing sight.

Not one of them has admitted they might’ve actually been wrong and kids really want to play with Arch. Because that would take self reflection, intelligence and honesty, none of which they possess.

Except your wife and inlaws?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

T shirt sips are cheating/backing away/don't need that guy anyway/trust in jimbo - what a boring site, all their posters say the same thing and those that try to steer a different path get banned.

What I want to know is why they need to show a medical disclaimer on every page.

No information on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.

Did that come about because too many aggy were drinking bleach to try to prevent covid?

Edited by Chopper
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 5

what these dumbasses don't get is just like they are saying(incorrectly obviously because they are doing the fedex routine again)their last class was built on the season before last.   You could say the same thing here.  The current Texas class is built on relationships Sark and team were making before last season happened and in some cases before he was head coach at Texas.

That said, he needs to win this year.

This is setting up nicely if Sark can make it happen.  we win 10. aggy craters this year. we enter the SEC, beat their ass again and they get relegated to their normal middling spot.

• Hook 'Em 2

26 minutes ago, texifornia said:

FWlv7kFWYAE4Wtt?format=jpg&name=mediumFWlv8OQXEAE0xAO?format=jpg&name=mediumFWlv81qWYAkgidp?format=jpg&name=mediumFWlv9gxXEAU6P9F?format=jpg&name=mediumFWlwBkxWIAE8ogE?format=jpg&name=mediumFWlwCecWIAEpoJR?format=jpg&name=medium

I love the dude that was like “We’re not getting Anthony Hill because Ryan is a Longhorn/Sooner school.” Then proceeds to start a sentence with “Luckily” and then says something he later admits is no help at all. You can’t make this shit up.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, texifornia said:

Except your wife and inlaws?

Scholz is one of the most vocal and disdainful Aggie critics on this site, and I dig that about him. But it’s hard not to assume that white hot rage isn’t perpetually stoked at the home fires. It’s the only explanation that makes sense to me, as the hate fuel seems inexhaustible. He is Aggie Hate cold fusion. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, Scholz said:

Wife is a 2%er is too mature for this nonsense, inlaws are Wichita St  Shockers 

I have a 2%er wife as well, but she also hates football so I get to avoid any dumbass conversations and she just rolls her eyes when I make aggy jokes. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Scholz is one of the most vocal and disdainful Aggie critics on this site, and I dig that about him. But it’s hard not to assume that white hot rage isn’t perpetually stoked at the home fires. It’s the only explanation that makes sense to me, as the hate fuel seems inexhaustible. He is Aggie Hate cold fusion. 

I’ve just met too many of those complete idiots. Home life is totally copacetic.

• Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, Scholz said:

Haha. What’s your wife up to today? Maybe I’ll give her a call to compare.

Lol, I’m just teasing you man. I know better than to legit critique a man’s spouse. 

my wife is good, she’s currently taking about 4 hours to leave our fucking hotel room when we could be out enjoying the San Diego boardwalk, acting with the same urgency as Tom Herman to put points on the board. Totally fine. 

Edited by SydneyCarton
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 2
  • Rage+1 1

5 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Lol, I’m just teasing you man. I know better than to legit critique a man’s spouse. 

my wife is good, she’s currently taking about 4 hours to leave our fucking hotel room when we could be out enjoying the San Diego boardwalk, acting with the same urgency as Tom Herman to put points on the board. Totally fine. 

Are you at Mission Beach? Do saunter over to Coronado Island if you get an opportunity.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, UDontKnow said:

Are you at Mission Beach? Do saunter over to Coronado Island if you get an opportunity.

We are. We have a whole day planned for Coronado tomorrow, about which we are extremely excited. But we’re going to mess around on Mission Beach for a few hours, then head to La Jolla for tidal pools. 

if we ever get out of the fucking hotel. 

Just now, SydneyCarton said:

We are. We have a whole day planned for Coronado tomorrow, about which we are extremely excited. But we’re going to mess around on Mission Beach for a few hours, then head to La Jolla for tidal pools. 

if we ever get out of the fucking hotel. 

Man La Jolla is the best. Enjoy the weekend.

3 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

These motherfuckers are amazing at projecting. 

To illuminate, copied the below to make the same point.

image.png.2ccbf7e9d2f7d6e3c5661affc23133bb.png

As I mentioned earlier, they even like to steal words and phrases from here. Bread. Little dick energy. 

I also gather that it's early and there's still plenty of time and that the Aggies will be just fine because they have Jimbo. Parrot World.

Lastly, this

image.png.f146a9134ae49706f42a1cbc6cc700db.png

Among the many contradictory things that revolve in their heads at the same time is them bragging about getting their NIL all fired up to dump funds (in bags) to recruits. Then they claim that they only spent money on one recruit (Honest Abe Fisher told 'em. Listen up, Ags!), and they throw such a magnificent pool party that the best players in the nation can't resist playing for A&M. 

All fear the Aggies. All dread the siren call of their annual pool party at an apartment complex.

spacer.png

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

• texifornia changed the title to Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread