Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

2 hours ago, Junior Bonner said:

Happy Tolerant Fourth Everybody! Here's my cool beach house and my hot girlfriends hanging out. Let's all get along! 

cayman-islands-villa-kempa-kai-2020-021-1616076929.jpg

HD-wallpaper-sexy-girls-on-the-beach-beach-girls-sexy-sea.jpg

Marissa Miller, Doutzen Kroes, Karolina Kurkova, Miranda Kerr, Alessandra Ambrosio

For anybody that needs names. 

• Hook 'Em 2

How do the same drooling troglodytes know when someone posts a picture of sexy women?

Similar to bbq, nobody gives a rat fuck about your preferences beyond the first obligatory ranking. I don't know what to say about someone who's memorized their names.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, RomaVicta said:

How do the same drooling troglodytes know when someone posts a picture of sexy women?

Similar to bbq, nobody gives a rat fuck about your preferences beyond the first obligatory ranking. I don't know what to say about someone who's memorized their names.

What a grump.

4 hours ago, CowtownHorn said:

I don’t know. That one on the left looks like she has Vecna living inside her.

B50BAB0D-AE7D-406F-91C8-F1A818ED64E2.jpeg

109F4D07-7C19-496C-B753-CC4DAB07C031.jpeg

4 hours ago, totallynotabuttpirate said:

That's usually bits of fat left from liposuction. 

It could be an extreme veinous situation where a person with a very low fat percentage and very toned muscles prominently shoe the veins that are close to the surface.  I have the same thing in the same area, and believe me,  I've never had lipo.

Edited by SHOOTER12

1 hour ago, SHOOTER12 said:

It could be an extreme veinous situation where a person with a very low fat percentage and very toned muscles prominently shoe the veins that are close to the surface.  I have the same thing in the same area, and believe me,  I've never had lipo.

So, wait, you’re a hot chick? 

Pics now or gtfo… 

• Hook 'Em 1

21 hours ago, irishtexan said:

Jeeesus fuck. I’m on vacation in Mexico. Check in to confirm we got a dude we thought we were gonna get. And then…… this?
giphy.gif

You should NEVER order 3 pizzas To Go while on vacation in Mexico. 

So now you know. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, SHOOTER12 said:

Weirdest attempt at a humble brag 

• Haha 4

On 6/30/2022 at 8:29 AM, closetojumping said:

I honestly don’t think there is a cap on the class for this cycle in Sarkisian’s mind. 28, 32, 35, if the right guys want in, they’re not going to give a shit. Whatever the number, the aggies thinking it’s anything low are just projecting their own insecurities at it. Also, they actually really are supposedly taking a smaller class, in a cycle without counters. Only aggies are this moronic. 

If UT takes a big '23 recruiting class like you're suggesting, will UT even have room to to go after blue-chip portal guys next winter?

25 minutes ago, TheMailBox357 said:

If UT takes a big '23 recruiting class like you're suggesting, will UT even have room to to go after blue-chip portal guys next winter?

We're currently at 84 scholarship players (including Hookfin. I think that count is right).

We have 14 seniors/super seniors. Toss in two that decide to leave early, a medical scholarship and 7 that decide to transfer, you're starting at 60 or so.

If we signed 30 HS players and 5 portals, we'd be at 95 scholarships. We'd need need some combination of 10 players to either agree to be walk-ons or get trapdoored or moved to medical scholarship. Completely do-able.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Duane Moore said:

I love how they say that someone playing at a 2A high school will never be ready for the SEC when it’s the same high school that Peyton and Eli attended. 

They were overrated fehgs, too. Haynes King would devour them.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Chopper said:

image.png.5bb09b9d8e5b56d881344109a0916f19.png

tumblr_inline_pmvruetznU1u19mvj_540.gif

Listen, those fucks don’t understand what the fairness doctrine actually is or how it works, clearly. But I would love for all schools to be doing that. What I do know is that those motherfuckers would HATE it immediately. 

on the flip side, aTm implementing a journalism school based on a principle/law/concept that hasn’t been around for, what, 40 years, is also the most perfectly Aggie thing ever. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Pato del Muerto said:

It’s not fair that we don’t have a low school or a journalism school. Waaah.

hell no, nobody else in Texas can have a veterinary school!

I mean, they are the Lowest of schools, so disagree there. 

in all seriousness they have a law school. They bought one of the shiftiest ones in Texas no one has ever heard of a few years back and slapped their nutsack of a logo on it. Problem solved. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

in all seriousness they have a law school. They bought one of the shiftiest ones in Texas no one has ever heard of a few years back and slapped their nutsack of a logo on it. Problem solved. 

I know. But before that they petitioned whatever governing body to create a new one and were told there was no unmet need. But they were determined to add a bunch of aggy to the bar and eventually the Texas lege and benches.   So they bought Wesleyan- and promptly told weslyan grads that asked for new diplomas saying aggy law school to fuck off. 

all while attempting to stop another veterinary school to be started by another Texas school despite a proven need. 

Edited by Pato del Muerto

3 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

It’s not fair that we don’t have a low school or a journalism school. Waaah.

hell no, nobody else in Texas can have a veterinary school!

So this just started up...finally!

https://www.depts.ttu.edu/vetschool/

Since they are based in Amarillo, they need to eventually have satellite campuses in Lubbock, Midland, Odessa, and maybe even El Paso. This shouldn't be too difficult considering that Tech already has academic campuses in those places.

But the future aggy tears will be delicious.

"Oh yeah, well we're the top veterinary center for sheep care. Fuck cows. Who cares about them?"

• Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Somehow aggy is ranked as a Top 50 law school: https://www.usnews.com/best-graduate-schools/top-law-schools/law-rankings

I know not to put too much stock into these rankings, but goddamn Top 50 (#46)? Seriously? Here I was thinking that only TSU's law school is worse than them (in-state).

• texifornia changed the title to Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread