Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

4 hours ago, HtownHorn said:

aggy may never comprehend the legal NIL deals from the illegal bags they paid last year. They don't understand that the bag game isn't sustainable when everyone knows about it.

My aggy “friend” doesn’t even think NIL is real. Yeah….

31 minutes ago, Born Burnt said:

send-me-the-screenshot-real-housewives-o

image.thumb.jpeg.9a261e9e258d9a70432e7ed86d253427.jpeg

12 minutes ago, UDontKnow said:

@immamac Polite request to rename @Fletch's handle to my aggy friend or aggy screenshot.

Por favor. Muchas gracias!

Please don’t. I have plenty of friends. Like derka and @ztejas 

so basically fuck you, @Sabalo. Whoever the fuck you are 

Edited by Fletch
  • Haha 8

8 minutes ago, Tex Pete said:

There’s a reason “RC didn’t offer” became a thing. 

Now that Texas is SEC bound, might have to bring that back and update it for the Recruiting forum.

Instead of "RC didn't offer", maybe it's "Jimbo backed off (to watch like the cuck that he is)".

• Hook 'Em 1

Hilariously, and I don't have time to find it, but this is a direct copy paste from some other message board talking about how it was working at aggy last cycle. Might even have been here. 
It was here, and thanks for letting me know I'm crazy for also thinking the copy/paste thing

As somebody that doesn't follow recruiting closely, what is the answer to aggys recruiting this cycle? 

I've seen it mentioned several times that aggy would have a big year and then NIL would start to catch up. That certainly seems to be what is happening based on results with recruits. 

Did they really just invest in under the table deals and not NIL? Seems very short-sighted but I guess we are talking about aggy. 

• Hook 'Em 1

23 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

I mean they are using a loose interpretation of a WR.

Smith was a RB/WR hybrid

Wydermyer was a TE

Spiller and Achane are RBs

Their top WR (Jalen Preston) had 17 catches, which was 5th on the team.

also Worthy had 12 TDs, which is almost more than their entire WR corps combined at 13 lol and that includes Smith as a WR! (Smith = 6, Preston = 2, Demas = 1, Muhammad = 4)

their entire WR corps had 115 catches for 1501 yards, 13.05 YPC, and 13 TDs

Worthy alone = 62 catches for 981 yards, 15.8 YPC and 12 TDs lol - pro rating Whittington to 12 games = 44 catches, 646 yards, 5 TDs.

those morons acting like their offense is friendly to WR only shows they don't really pay much attention to the games. when you compare it to Sark the last few years it is even more hilarious.

2020 leading WR at Bama: Devonta Smith, 117 catches for 1856 yards, 15.9 YPC and 23 TDs, 2nd place was Metchie III with 55 catches for 916 yards, 16.7 YPC and 6 TDs

2019 leading WR at Bama: Devonta Smith at Bama: 68 catches for 1256, 18.5 YPC and 14 TDs, 2nd place was Jerry Jeudy at 77 catches, 1163 yards, 15.1 YPD and 10 TDs

...but SURE the A&M offense is more friendly to WR!

Gotcha Wink GIF by Poehlmann Fitness

• Hook 'Em 2

• texifornia changed the title to Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread