Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

42 minutes ago, Enchubben said:

What is it with Aggy mods banning/suspending posters for calling it as it is? Thin skinned pussies 

Just being good aggy. Burying the truth is the greatest of aggy turditions. You can;t be oblivious without it.

• Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, TotallyLegit said:

We have always been backed off from Sydir Mitchell

As I posted in the Sydir thread (without even checking over here…)

Not really a head to head win vs atm. They had already moved on and his offer was no longer valid.

Nick Offerman Laughing GIF

6 minutes ago, UTEE97 said:

You mean to tell me it doesn't happen here? 

No. It doesn't.

bette midler comedy GIF

We do have to take out the trash every now and then. And I'm sure in their deluded, sad minds, they think they were "telling it like it is."

But they weren't. 

And neither are you.

8 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

No. It doesn't.

bette midler comedy GIF

We do have to take out the trash every now and then. And I'm sure in their deluded, sad minds, they think they were "telling it like it is."

But they weren't. 

And neither are you.

That's exactly what Liucci would say and if I look I maybe able to find a similar quote from him.

• Fuck You 5
  • Rage+1 1

8 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

Yes, he would. But there's a difference. Can you spot it?

Yes, I do. Lucci actually makes money from their site whereas some of you recruiting thread bullies don't, which is truly puzzling. Other than few posters like CTJ or Sydney, very few posters ever questioned our recruiting over the years, yet we have had some truly bad evals by previous coaches. Perhaps let the coach earn their trust first?

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 10

8 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

What the fuck are you talking about? Imammac rarely suspends anyone, much less bans them. And when he does it’s usually for spouting racist shit repeatedly or being a repeat shitposter who acts in bad faith. And he isn’t exactly an overwhelming presence in the recruiting forum. 

You’re on a fucking roll this week. Shooting for a spot in the Mt. Rushmore of Dipshittery over here?

Not talking about imamac or blacklab. They are pretty good at what they do. I was just referring to the general think skinness of this board. Texags would allow lit more criticism than this board would.

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 22

5 minutes ago, UTEE97 said:

Yes, I do. Lucci actually makes money from their site whereas some of you recruiting thread bullies don't, which is truly puzzling. Other than few posters like CTJ or Sydney, very few posters ever questioned our recruiting over the years, yet we have had some truly bad evals by previous coaches. Perhaps let the coach earn their trust first?

"Very few posters ever..." ... What reality do you live in? You are absolutely delusional.

Looch's making money from a site that's a propaganda mouthpiece for his school. Whereas we're just a bunch of random assholes.

Also, his site bans people for anything negative about the program. Whereas here, we rush to be the first to come up with a legitimate criticism of anything.

tldr you're a dumbfuck who needs to go flush what's left of his brain down the toilet

Edited by Rimbo
  • Hook 'Em 8
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

Happy 4th of July everyone! We are hosting about 40 people in our beach house today. Should be fun.

I urge everyone to be more tolerant in their everyday life. It feels like people don't have tolerance for others in general. Usually, a small group of people thinking differently make a change.

20220628_115152.jpg

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 11

3 minutes ago, UTEE97 said:

Not talking about imamac or blacklab. They are pretty good at what they do. I was just referring to the general think skinness of this board. Texags would allow lit more criticism than this board would.

You absolute potato.

Just because everyone gets on your case, deservedly, because you repeatedly say incredibly stupid things, doesn't mean we don't allow criticism.

You are letting your butthurt cloud your judgement.

Geez, if you really think texags is so much better than here, why don't you go back there?

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Fuck You 1

2 minutes ago, UTEE97 said:

Happy 4th of July everyone! We are hosting about 40 people in our beach house today. Should be fun.

I urge everyone to be more tolerant in their everyday life. It feels like people don't have tolerance for others in general. Usually, a small group of people thinking differently make a change.

20220628_115152.jpg

Don't go off-topic you shitstain. Nobody wants your shitty vacation photos on this thread.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Fuck You 1

13 minutes ago, UTEE97 said:

20220628_115152.jpg

ah, a covid super-spreader event. 

• Haha 5

11 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

Don't go off-topic you shitstain. Nobody wants your shitty vacation photos on this thread.

Feel free to DM me. Happy to take our dick measuring contest offline. We will see who is smarter in real life. Over here, you're  the loudest. If you or someone you know are feeling very upset or suicidal please call the national suicide hotline.

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 12

1 minute ago, UTEE97 said:

Feel free to DM me. Happy to take our dick measuring contest offline. We will see who is smarter in real life. Over here, you're  the loudest. If you or someone you know are feeling very upset or suicidal please call the national suicide hotline.

What ever gave you any indication that I wanted MORE contact with you?

I don't really think the "I am smart" claim here is going the way you think it's going. For someone who thinks he's smart, you sure do act like a dumbass.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

33 minutes ago, UTEE97 said:

image.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

35 minutes ago, UTEE97 said:

Now that would totally be a thing on TexAgs...  After a pregame Elephant Walk...

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, TommyGufano said:

Some guys feelings got hurt this week when ppl weren't on board with his takes on recruiting and now he's letting us know that the averse response to his takes was because we have hate in our hearts

The whiff of brimstone out front should have warned him...

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, UTEE97 said:

20220628_115152.jpg

Except for those damned Irish, fuck the damned Irish!!!!

• texifornia changed the title to Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread