Nebraska @ Illinois. Noon. FOX.

texifornia

2 minutes ago, LTbear said:

I'm just following the score online. Can someone actually explain what happened?

someone posted the play above your post.

but basically Illinois punted... the Neb PR regard fielded the ball on the fly at the 1 inch line and slid into the endzone knee hits ground, ruled a safety. 

• Hook 'Em 1

ive been thinking about that play.

in my 40+ years of actually watching football, I dont think I have ever, EVER seen a safety on a punt that didnt involve a fumble. 

Ive seen safetys on Kickoff returns because it is a different live ball situation.  but never on a punt. 

Just now, Zeus said:

Member when they had Donkey Kong Suh?

I member

One-Second-Left-Celtics-vs-Suns-1976-NBA

My wife's entire family are huskers (most even graduated from there) and their disdain for me due to UT has made it an instant hate for those fuckers now everytime I see them play.

Hell they all essentially shunned me when I went with my now wife to her family reunion when I was dating her.

Fuck those guys

• Hook 'Em 5

This "drive" is why you dont do the long FG attempt. It took 1 completion and now they are in scoring position.

With how shit the Illini O is, scoring to come back, even from 3 -2, might be too much of a mountain to climb..

I hate to say it, but they would actually be better off with in game Turtle Tom than Fat Bert... I feel dirty...

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, Bobby_Batronic said:

No demons, but land wrong once with a large human jumping on you and the whole season changes. 

Gotta suck for the Illini QB. Game 1, quarter 1 and done for half the year. 

At least he doesn't have to play football for Illinois for a while

1 minute ago, Laxtonto said:

This "drive" is why you dont do the long FG attempt. It took 1 completion and now they are in scoring position.

With how shit the Illini O is, scoring to come back, even from 3 -2, might be too much of a mountain to climb..

I hate to say it, but they would actually be better off with in game Turtle Tom than Fat Bert... I feel dirty...

Turtle Tom would jump all over them 21-17

Then put on the brakes, pull over and pull his pants down waiting to get railed in the 4th quarter when every single thing had to go right to win.