Nebraska @ Illinois. Noon. FOX.

texifornia

Meh…. It’s football, so I had to pick someone to make it worth my time to watch. Simply picked Illini due to listening to “bussin with the boys” podcast recently and had to sit through Will Compton having Bo Pelini on, and then leaking their vagina juice everywhere on how Texas and officials “screwed” them out of the 2009 B12CG53396C8F-B27D-4CFA-952B-D82117BAD5E6.thumb.jpeg.b7dcfdde62f3f0378f77afbf08aa00dd.jpeg

Edited by The Deuce
  • Hook 'Em 3

6 minutes ago, trza-hawk said:

I think Bielema is the perfect fit for the Illini. He will have them on the same level as Wisconsin in a few seasons. Its his first game in charge in Champaign, but down the road it could be a different story.

Col. Henry Blake was instrumental in Bielema's selection and hiring. If it doesn't work out, blame him. Oh, and on the good side, Spearchucker Jones still has one year of eligibility left--NCAA just confirmed it. 

32 minutes ago, trza-hawk said:

I think Bielema is the perfect fit for the Illini. He will have them on the same level as Wisconsin in a few seasons. Its his first game in charge in Champaign, but down the road it could be a different story.

Lebron James What GIF by SB Nation

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Clintonaldo said:

So excited to start losing money gambling. I took Nebraska so everyone load up on Illinois. 

I hope you leveraged everything. Frost is the real deal and Nebraska will surprise the country this year. they are going to be very good. 

• Haha 1

Had no idea Belima was at Illinois. Wasn’t Lovie Smith recruiting fairly well there (by Illinois standards)? Seems like he should’ve had a pretty long leash to make the program competitive.

Regardless, will be funny to watch Belima regret his life choices as his alma mater/tattoo muse and the place where his career peaked crush him annually.

20 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

Had no idea Belima was at Illinois. Wasn’t Lovie Smith recruiting fairly well there (by Illinois standards)? Seems like he should’ve had a pretty long leash to make the program competitive.

Regardless, will be funny to watch Belima regret his life choices as his alma mater/tattoo muse and the place where his career peaked crush him annually.

He will have no regrets. They money whipped him for reasons that are not known to anyone. Even if he fails in epic fashion he will walk away with millions. 

2 hours ago, The Deuce said:

Meh…. It’s football, so I had to pick someone to make it worth my time to watch. Simply picked Illini due to listening to “bussin with the boys” podcast recently and had to sit through Will Compton having Bo Pelini on, and then leaking their vagina juice everywhere on how Texas and officials “screwed” them out of the 2009 B12CG53396C8F-B27D-4CFA-952B-D82117BAD5E6.thumb.jpeg.b7dcfdde62f3f0378f77afbf08aa00dd.jpeg

The colossal suck that is Nebraska vs Bielema, the FFR. That's a tough call for the first game of the season, which I always wager on out of principle. I guess Illinois on the ML is the way I lean as well. 

• Hook 'Em 1